Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Man's face half eaten by naked attacker.

+16
Dexta117
Ryanhw12
Vicious Fox
nK FaTaLiiTY
VrAzZLe Meister
sgt zombie23
eaustinn36
Jagdgeschwader
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Garquin
M3LA
Desert Sleepy
FoundDa Kiwi
. ADestroyer360
ApocalypseVVolf.
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty Man's face half eaten by naked attacker.

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th May 2012, 3:37 pm

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832_naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=addthis#storylink=cpy

(Got this from John Cheese, but seems valid due to it's video credibility. Nevertheless, controversy seems to exist.)

The police officer fired once, but the attacker continued to consume flesh from the victim's face, forcing the officer to continue firing. At least a half dozen shots were fired according to nearby citizens.

They both look naked in the video, sexy afternoon gone wrong? Cannibalism? Zombies?

Who knows, just thought I'd share this with all of you.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty Re: Man's face half eaten by naked attacker.

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th May 2012, 5:09 pm

I don't mean to sound like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat here, but this is almost exactly what the Zombie Survival Guide says to look out for.

Well, at least it's only Miami.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Man's face half eaten by naked attacker. Empty Re: Man's face half eaten by naked attacker.

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 27th May 2012, 5:10 pm

Cocaine. The stuff of legend.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th May 2012, 7:56 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Cocaine. The stuff of legend.

That's what The Man wants you to think. ADestroyer's right, this is zombies if I've ever seen it. I'm staying on my toes for the next couple days. I'm going to give any deranged naked people I see a wide berth.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 27th May 2012, 7:58 pm

Cock ya shotguns and start packing rations to backpacks,fellas.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th May 2012, 9:28 am

Saw Title Thought it was another Bman Thread.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th May 2012, 2:04 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I'm going to give any deranged naked people I see a wide berth.

Implying you don't already?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 28th May 2012, 4:54 pm

Garquin wrote:Saw Title Thought it was another Bman Thread.

I was going to post this but he beat me to it. It is something I would post though because you know I love posting fucked up topics.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th May 2012, 6:37 pm

Cant watch the video from my phone, however i will as soon as i get a chance.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this? Does is seem legit? Personally i wouldnt be surprised if the video was real, weirder things have happened. I wouldn't jump to calling ''ZOMBIE!!!'' but who knows, maybe our time to shine has come :D
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th May 2012, 7:00 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Cant watch the video from my phone, however i will as soon as i get a chance.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this? Does is seem legit? Personally i wouldnt be surprised if the video was real, weirder things have happened. I wouldn't jump to calling ''ZOMBIE!!!'' but who knows, maybe our time to shine has come :D

I don't think we have to worry anymore. What I've been calling the Miami Incident happened on Saturday. If this was a zombie attack, the victim would have expired and reanimated already, assuming this is a Romero zombie. We're good.

On another note, it's nice to see zombie-related stuff on here again.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th May 2012, 7:56 pm

Anyone that even thinks for a moment it's a zombie is a fucking retard. Just saying.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 28th May 2012, 8:07 pm

Probably cannibalism I mean the guy was high on cocaine..and he was in Miami...so that explains everything.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th May 2012, 8:24 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Anyone that even thinks for a moment it's a zombie is a fucking retard. Just saying.
Sounds like someones Imagination Died.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th May 2012, 10:11 pm

You see guys, we here at UX aren't just about videogame zombie modes... we try to prepare you for the real thing as well.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th May 2012, 10:19 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:You see guys, we here at UX aren't just about videogame zombie modes... we try to prepare you for the real thing as well.

I can picture erik standing on a stage overlooking a large group of undead fiends with a clip board in hand.

Ok zombies remember before we unleash unspeakable chaos among the unsuspecting souls of the innocent......

1. No zig zagging..
2. No half mooning....
3. If you see a survivor with a RPG please tell me because that is highly illegal.

Now go my minions! Unleash hell..... And have fun.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 28th May 2012, 11:04 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:You see guys, we here at UX aren't just about videogame zombie modes... we try to prepare you for the real thing as well.

I can picture erik standing on a stage overlooking a large group of undead fiends with a clip board in hand.

Ok zombies remember before we unleash unspeakable chaos among the unsuspecting souls of the innocent......

1. No zig zagging..
2. No half mooning....
3. If you see a survivor with a RPG please tell me because that is highly illegal.

Erik would never use the word 'fun'.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th May 2012, 3:52 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:

1. No zig zagging..
2. No half mooning....

Erik would never use the word 'fun'.

This is true.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 29th May 2012, 7:15 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:

1. No zig zagging..
2. No half mooning....

+1
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 29th May 2012, 7:21 pm

Garquin wrote:Saw Title Thought it was another Bman Thread.

+1
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 29th May 2012, 7:23 pm

I'm not saying it's zombies, but it's zombies.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 29th May 2012, 11:45 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Cocaine. The stuff of legend.

Yeah guys it was cocaine. The guy was high on it and started eating people.
So...... no zombies :(
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th May 2012, 12:47 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Anyone that even thinks for a moment it's a zombie is a fucking retard. Just saying.
Nk FaTaLiiTY wrote:Yeah guys it was cocaine. The guy was high on it and started eating people.

You guys are going to be eating those words... when the zombies are eating you.
(Pa-dum, psh!)
It's just like a zombie movie, and you two are those people who are like "PFFT! Zombies? That's insane!". Next thing you know, you'll be asking the groaning man with blood dripping from his mouth if he's okay. Before he and a bunch of his nearby friends surround and eat you, that is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 30th May 2012, 5:27 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Nk FaTaLiiTY wrote:Yeah guys it was cocaine. The guy was high on it and started eating people.

You guys are going to be eating those words... when the zombies are eating you.
(Pa-dum, psh!)
It's just like a zombie movie, and you two are those people who are like "PFFT! Zombies? That's insane!". Next thing you know, you'll be asking the groaning man with blood dripping from his mouth if he's okay. Before he and a bunch of his nearby friends surround and eat you, that is.

Well one, I'm not an idiot and I wouldn't ask a man who looks like he just ate a person if he is OK, and then two, I'm not an idiot and actually think zombies are physiologically possible, at least not the way we know them.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th May 2012, 8:06 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Well one, I'm not an idiot and I wouldn't ask a man who looks like he just ate a person if he is OK, and then two, I'm not an idiot and actually think zombies are physiologically possible, at least not the way we know them.

Doesn't matter. As a naysayer, you have an obligation. You have to get eaten so the audience can have their first "Oh shit" moment.

Sure, zombies in the traditional sense aren't possible (at least I think, I'm no doctor). But cocaine-fueled freaks who go around devouring people and have a resistance to gunshot wounds and basically don't give a shit if they're being spoken to or shot? That's as close as it gets. Slow, traditional zombies may be fun for people to fantasize about, since I'd imagine they'd imagine they could just slaughter them by the horde. But fast zombies is where it's at if you want a challenge, and something that could at least believably overwhelm the military. With cocaine zombies, you've got fast, strong, gunshot-ignoring monsters. They can bust through barricades and chase you down. I guess the biggest problem is that they don't really infect their victims, and also are apparently not common at all. Maybe if someone got a bunch of "bad cocaine" and just flew over major cities sprinkling it everywhere, we'd have something going.

So if anyone can happen to get a hold of tons and tons of contaminated cocaine and knows how to fly a plane, you know what to do.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 30th May 2012, 9:11 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:Well one, I'm not an idiot and I wouldn't ask a man who looks like he just ate a person if he is OK, and then two, I'm not an idiot and actually think zombies are physiologically possible, at least not the way we know them.

Doesn't matter. As a naysayer, you have an obligation. You have to get eaten so the audience can have their first "Oh shit" moment.

Sure, zombies in the traditional sense aren't possible (at least I think, I'm no doctor). But cocaine-fueled freaks who go around devouring people and have a resistance to gunshot wounds and basically don't give a shit if they're being spoken to or shot? That's as close as it gets. Slow, traditional zombies may be fun for people to fantasize about, since I'd imagine they'd imagine they could just slaughter them by the horde. But fast zombies is where it's at if you want a challenge, and something that could at least believably overwhelm the military. With cocaine zombies, you've got fast, strong, gunshot-ignoring monsters. They can bust through barricades and chase you down. I guess the biggest problem is that they don't really infect their victims, and also are apparently not common at all. Maybe if someone got a bunch of "bad cocaine" and just flew over major cities sprinkling it everywhere, we'd have something going.

So if anyone can happen to get a hold of tons and tons of contaminated cocaine and knows how to fly a plane, you know what to do.

Whatever man believe what you want. But cocaine can make man believe that his friend or stranger look like a damn chesse burger in his eyes.
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next