Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion)

+11
Meatshield718
. ADestroyer360
snowwolf1996
Namorg
sgt zombie23
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Cry Vengeance
ApocalypseVVolf.
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion)

Post  Eaglendia 18th July 2012, 7:55 pm

Welcome to UndeadXBox, where the events are cancelled and the leaderboards don't matter.

Remember staying up all night to play the demo of a new game? Talking about the most insane things in party chat with your friends? Having a blast on Zombie Night, and playing ZRP to dial up numbers on an excel spreadsheet and pretend you were God's gift to zombie killing--hoping someone was recording, so that you could see yourself slug it out on Youtube over and over, barely making it to the helicopter and breathing a sigh of relief like something different would happen if you looked at it again.

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Opening

The future is now, and things have changed.

One night, a new member of UndeadXBox made his way out to the town square. Others followed suit: veterans, staff, and all players alike, until a midnight congregation was formed around a scene most macabre. One of the site's finest lay dead, his innards scattered around the floor.

They wept.

You're a new member in a strange world, harried by corrupt staff; their strength is without equal, and it is matched only by the darkness in their collective heart. Threatened by these people, as well as others with... strange powers and stranger personalities, you are forced into hiding with a consortium of like-minded people. Little do you know, though, they hide among you. Each night, your number grows smaller: during the day, it's your job to seek them out, accuse them in public, and summon your friends together to destroy them before they're able to kill again.

HOW TO PLAY
The game is divided into two phases: day and night. They're cyclical, of course, and will be advanced once each player capable of acting has acted. Bearing that in mind, hopefully this game will take two weeks to finish up? Maybe I'll be able to work on Celestials at the same time--who knows? Let's not get crazy, now. Honestly you guys will probably like this more and it's much more certain to actually get finished like come on.
Special rules regarding phases, gameplay, and communication: If you are dead, you are not allowed to communicate about the game with living players. Likewise, posting in the thread during the night phase is not allowed. Communicating outside the game in any means is encouraged, as long as these rules are not broken.

DAY:
At the beginning of the game, each player will have their Role chosen randomly, and will be given their necessary information. Among you, there are villagers and wolves--The Users and The Corrupt. During the day, all players will post their vote in the thread to determine who will be lynched by the village. Much name-calling and illogical debate will occur, and eventually you will come to a conclusion. You will then post your vote in the thread, by mentioning your vote's name in bold in a post, like so:

"I've discovered the identity of one of the killers! It's that handsome devil, Eaglendia! I propose we kill him, before he can take out any more of us."

Once all living players have posted, I'll tally the votes, and the selected person will be terminated. Remember--you can vote for Nobody. If you don't follow the format properly, though, I'll go ahead and count it as a vote for Yourself!
Man, you guys are stupid.

NIGHT:
If you're Corrupt, you'll use the night working with your teammates to decide who your leader, the Slayer, will kill.
If you have a night-power, lucky you! You'll be able to use it at this time.
All night-actions will take place via private message--posting in the thread during night is not allowed. Make the subject line something like "Night 1" and try to tell me if you're spending a night not doing anything; in the interest of the game, I'll wait maybe like a day before I assume you're not doing anything.
During the night, you may also sneak out to place messages on the public board in town. You may leave one message per night, and they will be read to all players in the morning. Messages are anonymous, but you can leave a name or role with them... even if that role isn't yours, or even one that's in the game at all!

Last edited by Eaglendia on 19th July 2012, 4:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty Re: The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion)

ROLES
I bet you're wondering what all this is about powers, then. What are we? What are we up against? Have a look for yourself.
Not all of these classes will be in the game, and there might be more than one of some.

THE GOOD --- As stated, these guys are out to defeat the Corrupt, and hold strong together.
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_NewUser
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Courtesan
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Maiden
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Psychic
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Warrior
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Gunman
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Leader
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Healer
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Martyr
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Defender
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Dryad

THE BAD --- These guys are basically out to kill you. The Corrupt know all of each others' identies from the get-go, and the Slayer is their leader.
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Slayer
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Demon
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Traitor
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Wizard
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Destroyer
The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Murderer
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) Empty Re: The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion)

THE OMEGA --- That's right: there's a third faction. These three beings have great power and care little about allegiances: they seek to steal victory for themselves, or simply cause as much chaos as possible before being murdered. One, two, or none of these may appear during the game.

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Eaglendia

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Vanguard
If Vanguard is Scried, it will appear as if there was interference by another person's scrying attempt.
Example: On the first night, KZ Powned, the Warrior, uses his power to slay Coggy, who he suspects is Corrupt. Vanguard, however, uses his power to cause KZ to visit Cry Vengeance instead: in the morning, KZ is not aware anything has changed, but discovers that Cry Vengeance perished mysteriously during the night.
On the second night, Desert Sleepy, the Dryad, uses his power to scry ADestroyer360, the Leader. Vanguard uses his power on Desert Sleepy to make him visit Super Mega King, who is playing as the Wizard. Desert Sleepy is not aware of this, and will find in the morning that the person he Scried is Corrupt!

The Corruption (UX Mafia Signup and Discussion) C_Shapeshifter
Example: On the first night, snowwolf, the New User, is killed. Ztron, who is playing as the Shapeshifter, uses his power to absorb snowwolf. In the morning, the village will be alerted to the death of Snowwolf, the Shapeshifter, while Ztron will assume the identity of a New User. Should he then use his power on the Slayer, he will become the Slayer, while the Slayer's body will appear to be that of a New User.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 19th July 2012, 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 18th July 2012, 7:56 pm

WINNING: The Good win when all of the Corrupt are wiped out, provided there aren't any members of the Omega faction seeking to comandeer victory. The Corrupt win when they outnumber the Good, as technically from there they'd simply be able to use lynch votes and kill-powers to eliminate the rest of the players hopelessly.

The winner/winners will receive a medal on the site.

SIGNING UP: I'm looking for ten to twelve players.
So there. If you want to play, make a post saying so. That's about it.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 18th July 2012, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 18th July 2012, 7:58 pm

I'm not in. Too busy writing a good forum game (It's All Good). I know you don't know that feel.

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 18th July 2012, 8:00 pm

Sign this guy up.

This guy, right here.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th July 2012, 8:11 pm

Cry Vengeance has signed up.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 18th July 2012, 8:19 pm

Hah, I always liked this game, and usually I'm not very good at it, but I think this will hopefully be a lot of fun! So sign me up. ;)

Spoiler:
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 18th July 2012, 8:20 pm

Sign me up.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 18th July 2012, 8:34 pm

I would like to participate in ur website video gaem ok
?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th July 2012, 8:36 pm

NickisanEnigma wrote:Hah, I always liked this game, and usually I'm not very good at it, but I think this will hopefully be a lot of fun! So sign me up. ;)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 18th July 2012, 9:18 pm

Yes and a half please.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 18th July 2012, 9:50 pm

I will even though you killed me in teh example
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 18th July 2012, 9:58 pm

Count me in.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 18th July 2012, 11:56 pm

Signing up.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 19th July 2012, 2:25 am

So eagle who won that rap contest?
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 19th July 2012, 2:39 am

Signininining up

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th July 2012, 2:49 am

I will participate, if slots remain.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th July 2012, 3:22 am

12/12 slots filled. Making the game topic ASAP. Phases will advance as appropriate, I believe it's simple enough.

Ztron, I don't think anyone did beat me. Also if you wanted to sign up you should have said so. MOVING ON.

Super Mega King
ApocalypseVVolf.
Cry Vengeance
NickisanEnigma
Oo Coggy oO
Sgt Zombie23
Namorg
snowwolf1996
.ADestroyer360
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Garquin
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th July 2012, 7:09 pm

I know I said at least once, maybe more, that you need to tell me if you're not using your power at night. Please do so; not sending a message just causes confusion, especially if you have a sensitive night power. In addition, it creates scenarios in which I have to wait on people so I can wait on people.

This only applies to you if you have a night power.

This is the reason the game is not continuing and probably will not until later tonight, if today at all. =/
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 24th July 2012, 10:24 pm

So this was pretty much a failure for a lot of reasons. I am mostly to blame and will probably not do this again.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 25th July 2012, 2:44 am

Eaglendia wrote:So this was pretty much a failure for a lot of reasons. I am mostly to blame and will probably not do this again.

Does this mean MSPC 2 is back on?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 25th July 2012, 4:22 am

Meatshield718 wrote:
Eaglendia wrote:So this was pretty much a failure for a lot of reasons. I am mostly to blame and will probably not do this again.

What about Meaningless Battle? or Endemic?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 25th July 2012, 5:45 am

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

No, I really only care about MSPC 2.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 25th July 2012, 5:45 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

No, I really only care about MSPC 2.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next