Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Canada vs. USA - Who is richer?

+12
sgt zombie23
Made in Finland
snowwolf1996
Jagdgeschwader
. ADestroyer360
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
andrew
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
nK FaTaLiiTY
eaustinn36
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Canada vs. USA - Who is richer?

Post  andrew 5th August 2012, 7:04 pm

Just go move there.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Canada vs. USA - Who is richer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Canada vs. USA - Who is richer?

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th August 2012, 4:59 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:They're more rich on average, AND they've got colder weather? I might have to move to Canada. No more hot summers for me.

All of this.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 7th August 2012, 10:27 pm

fuck canadians and there flappy heads and shit

'merica
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 8th August 2012, 3:41 pm

We also have free health care.

Wait 1 sec Im going to go get free surgery be back in 2 days.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 8th August 2012, 4:49 pm

Yes, let someone else pay for your needs. This world is going to shit, people are becoming too lazy and not wanting to pay for their own interests. What happened to making ends meet and actually being self sufficient? Now its more like, I'm not going to do shit and hopefully someone will pay for me. Mooching bastards.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th August 2012, 5:18 pm

andrew wrote:This world is going to shit

Eh, not really. It's a lot better than it was sixty years ago, and most of those people made it just fine.

As for making ends meet and being self sufficient, that's impossible for anyone who isn't insanely rich when it comes to health care.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th August 2012, 5:53 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
andrew wrote:This world is going to shit

Eh, not really. It's a lot better than it was sixty years ago, and most of those people made it just fine.

As for making ends meet and being self sufficient, that's impossible for anyone who isn't insanely rich when it comes to health care.

Well we are talking about andrew here... who believes everyone who is poor, is poor by choice, and if you don't make at least $100,000 annually it is because you are lazy, and choose not to (reference: All bout America thread).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 9th August 2012, 2:36 am

Uhm yeah because you need to be rich to be self sufficient... OK. I'm mainly referring to the millions of people living off the government. It's not hard to get a job. Good job yes, but that's why you need a edumacation. Illegal immigrants and poor people that have like 7 kids weren't doing the right thing in the first place so... not our problem. We aren't here to cater to everyone
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2