Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  sgt zombie23 7th October 2012, 9:42 pm

BucK: *Duck to the ground for cover* Oh shit, man I really don't like where this is going.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Super Mega King 7th October 2012, 9:46 pm

Robin: "Emotion or not, there are people that will die without me."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 8th October 2012, 3:24 pm

Buck Jenson | 100% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Mack Masterson | 100% Life
Dr. Tom Stratford | 100% Life
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (about half a magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
Robin Alstryke | 99% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)
”Hold the fucking banana phone.” Mack says. “Who's side are you on, lady?”

“The side that's willing to put an end to this at any cost.” She responds, without moving her aim. “You came up here with me under the pretense that I don't give a shit about what happens to any of you, provided I accomplish what I need to do. I'm just making a point—that even though he says you're special, you're nothing but a couple zeroes on a bank statement.”

“Seriously though, Nick. Now would be a good time for a useless riot pistol that totes fires rubber projectiles of fun...”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 57

“Fine, take a pistol, just let me finish watching this...”

“Hey, Nick. How about you -not- give him the gun?” The woman shakes the gun at Nick and Mack as some sort of reminder, and gaze darts back and forth between them and the elevated area.

“Oh, shit, man. I really don't like where this is going...” Buck ducks for cover.

Robin continues. “Emotions or not, people will die without me.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 58

“You'll be able to help them, Robin. I can assure you that with the measures we'll have at our combined disposal, your capacity to help will be greater than ever before! And, Stratford! You have a strong mind, and I know what you know! Soon you'll all understand th—“

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 59

The woman's speech turns to shouting. “Do you see how he ignores the scenario at hand? He pretends that nothing's happening right now because that's what's best for him. Do none of you understand? It's as if you don't care a single goddamn iota about your own lives! If that's the way it is, then we'll do it that way! J, I've got enough bullets for every one of them, and you have no reason to believe I can't take them all and both of your guards. I'm giving you ten seconds to come down here and show that you actually give a damn so I can feel bad about killing you. Nine. Clock is running.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 8th October 2012, 6:16 pm

Nick: "Hey, uh, dude I like living and stuff, maybe let's all go ahead and get off the crazytown express. Killing us doesn't accomplish anything, and neither does picking us apart with science."

Be prepared to shoot if anything happens.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 8th October 2012, 11:32 pm

Mack: Well if you remember green (tits) Goblin, we didn't really have a choice but to follow you

Now im gonna slowly back behind my new best friend with the assault rifle

Btw we should find the control room just in case we need to make an impromptu landing ......... parachutes anyone or even some fucking rope

check to make sure we are not flying over water
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th October 2012, 1:35 am

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), M4 Carbine (about half a magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
”Hey, Green Goblin—we didn't really have a choice but to follow you, in case you don't remember.” Mack begins to back away. A glance over the side of the airship reveals nothing but city—and you doubt you'd even survive a fall into water from this height.

“Eight.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 60

"Hey, uh, dude I like living and stuff, maybe let's all go ahead and get off the crazytown express. Killing us doesn't accomplish anything, and neither does picking us apart with science."

“She's deluded you, and now she's going to kill you.” J's voice continues from above. “Who couldn't have seen this coming? Do not give in to the will of an assassin!”

“Seven. Listen to him. He doesn't give a shit about you.” The woman grins at Nick and Mack, her eyes hollowed with madness. “Want to shoot him for me?” A brief stall. “Six. Wouldn't want to test my reflexes, would we~? Just giving you notice: only one of the people on this boat is trained to kill. Guess which?”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 9th October 2012, 1:51 am

Nick: "Oh yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you, if I killed him? Fine, fine, I'll play this game." Pull out the rifle and train it at J.

"How's this for living up to potential, eh? I don't give a fuck anymore, I'll do it, just don't pretend you care about us more than he does. You give literally the same amount of shits, you give less shits probably cause you're doing this as some weird statement. It's like you guys had a bad breakup or something."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 9th October 2012, 12:16 pm

Tom:*turns to the woman* stop panicing *turns back to the man* this is an intersting propersition you have, may i ask why the green haired lady things your going to chop us up and make us lab rats???
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th October 2012, 4:53 pm

Robin: To J, she says, "You're waiting for us to stop her, aren't you? The people with this special gene?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th October 2012, 5:23 pm

Spoiler:
Dr. Stratford turns, and urges the woman: “Stop panicking. J, was it? Can you explain why the green-haired woman thinks you're going to make us into lab rats?”

“Six. There's nothing that hasn't already been said.”

Robin looks up at J. “You're waiting for us to stop her, aren't you? The people with this special gene?”

“I'm acknowledging my mistake.” J responds. “And doing something that I should have from the beginning. I'm offering you a choice, albeit a uniquely expressed one.”

“And now, the sentiment card—Five.” The revolver's hammer clicks into place, and Nick speaks, raising his rifle toward J.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 61

“This is what you want, right? You want me to kill him?” he asks, pointing his rifle up at the CEO. “You'd like that, huh? Am I living up to potential? I'll do it. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. Just stop pretending you care about us more than he does.”

“Are you people out of your goddamn minds?” She tosses her own gun back between hands and points it at J as well. “I never said I cared about you—I'm just doing you and the world a favor! The big, brave man wants to 'offer you a choice' now that he's kidnapped you off the street to do god knows what. So show him you've made up your mind.” She pauses. “Four!”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 9th October 2012, 5:38 pm

Nick: "This isn't a choice at all, kill him or you kill us? It's crazy, we'd die trying to get off the ship even if bullets DID affect him which they PROBABLY DON'T cause he's RICH."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 10th October 2012, 5:56 am

Mack: Grab the gun out if nicks hand ( use marksman skill ) Aim and fire off a round at j aiming for his lower jaw

if not " Alright give me the gun ill end this prick

"use marksman skill to shoot J lower jaw if a gun is received"
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 10th October 2012, 7:45 am

Tom: quietly walks up behind the women hoping she wont notice

(uses hand to hand to try a sleeper hold as i dont partically want her dead just yet)
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 10th October 2012, 2:41 pm

Mack Masterson | 100% Life | Inventory: M4 Carbine (about half a magazine)
Dr. Tom Stratford | 74% Life | Bleeding
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
”This isn't a choice at all! Kill him, or you kill us? This is insane... we'd just die trying to get off the ship, assuming bullets affect him, which they don't because he's rich!” As he speaks, Nick slowly lowers the gun to point towards the woman, preparing to fire...

“Alright, you know what? Give me the gun, I'll end this prick!” Mack grabs the gun and begins wrestling it from Nick's hands!

“Three—what the fuck are you doing?” Dr. Stratford sweeps up to grab the woman from behind, attempting to put her in a sleeper hold. She is on edge, and sweeps around to shove him away, waving her gun at him.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 62

“I'll fucking show you! You think I'm kidding!? You, J, and anyone who thinks they're gonna fucking cross me!”

“I got something for this—!” Gunshots ring out over the upper deck, and the pair of guards rush forward.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 63

Cloakey is hit in the arm, and begins to fall to the ground, while the bullet strikes J, who half-leaps half-flies backwards in an attempt to dodge further shots.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 10th October 2012, 5:47 pm

Nick: "Wow, okay, let's get hasty with what insane megalomaniacs we decide to anger. Give me that back."

NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 10th October 2012, 6:13 pm

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! that bitch shot me! are you fucking insane?!
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 11th October 2012, 2:29 am

Mack: *Train my sights and unload the rest of the clip on the two remaining guards*

Who's got a cigar because i just pulled trip aces bitch !!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 13th October 2012, 3:48 pm

Mack: stand incredibly still waiting for others to post pondering if i should leave 2 or 1 bullet left in the clip so i have a defense against the green haired box after i end the two guards who were motioned towards the group

Also pondering if i should take a drink first or light a cigar first
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th October 2012, 4:43 pm

Robin: She waits for events to unfold.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 16th October 2012, 5:25 am

Mack Masterson | 97% Life | Inventory: M4 Carbine (about half a magazine)
Dr. Tom Stratford | 72% Life | Bleeding
Spoiler:
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
”Right, let's get hasty with what insane megalomaniacs we anger. Give that back!” Nick shouts, over Stratford's pained yelling.

“Light me up a cigar, cause I just pulled trip' aces, bitch!” Masterson laughs, then turns the gun on the guards. He squeezes the trigger, but the firing mechanism locks—the green light turns red, and gives an annoyed buzz. Some sort of security measure, perhaps?

The two guards draw control handguns and immediately commence firing into the crowd, deliberately aiming around Robin and not seeming to care much about who they hit—Masterson is struck by one or two, but struggles through the pain, holding onto the weapon.

The green-haired woman draws her weapon, shooting one of the guards down before adjusting her aim.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 64

The second quickly falls as well, and she takes no time to lick her wounds, immediately repositioning herself to give herself a line of sight toward the deck above.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 6 65

J reappears, walking slowly back towards the rail. He coughs. “You'll find that rifle of yours is now unable to fire. Those weapons you've got can be controlled by access to the ship's security operator. Ignorance begets poor decisions—but there's no way to change your fate. I brought you here... to realize your potential.”

“J.” The woman levels her firearm, aiming upwards at J. “Are you stupid? Your security measures won't work on a weapon that didn't come from your ship.” She chambers a round. “Give it up already.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 16th October 2012, 10:14 am

Doc: *rips off a strip of cloth and ties it around the wound to stop the bleeding*

That was...................unnececary(spelling sucks)
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th October 2012, 11:28 am

Robin: Speaking to the green-haired woman, she says, "Do it. What are you waiting for? Obviously no one here is jumping to anyone's side, so why don't you do it? If you were really an assassin, you wouldn't have waited so long. So kill him. We're all waiting."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 16th October 2012, 4:00 pm

Nick; Man it's just my luck I'd get the RIGGED guns.

See what medical assistance you can give to the Doctor. "Hey. Sup. Nick."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 17th October 2012, 2:18 am

Mack: Fuck me im hit, *limp to cover and begin using my belt to tie round a limb if i was hit (hopefully arm) *

also look for a security card to maybe make the carbine work
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 17th October 2012, 9:42 am

Buck: Hey guys, I'll just continue being slightly out of frame over here!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next