Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

+3
NickisanEnigma
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Eaglendia 18th October 2012, 3:03 am

Buck Jenson | 100% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs
Mack Masterson | 97% Life | Inventory: M4 Carbine (about half a magazine)
Dr. Tom Stratford | 71% Life |
Spoiler:
Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
Robin Alstryke | 99% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)
Working together, Nick and Stratford are able to stop the bleeding with a strip of cloth—Mack overcomes the pain of being hit by a rubber bullet.

“So... do it.” Robin says. “You came here to kill him, so stop playing games. Obviously no one here is jumping to anyone's side, so kill him. We're all waiting.”

The woman chuckles. “My sentiments exactly.” She immediately opens fire, and J shakes off the pain from the previous round, leaping backwards!

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 66

“Full vision of every camera—every complex security and identification system—with bulletproof coating, thermal detection, night vision...” Bullets whiz by a quickly moving J.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 67

“Wired reflexes shorten the human reaction time from a third of a second to the speed of light. Each and every one of you is here for a reason, and I will show—”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 68

The woman fires three more rounds.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 69
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread)

Post  Super Mega King 18th October 2012, 3:06 am

Robin: Attempt to sneak away to the lower levels. There must be some kind of escape mechanism for the crew.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 19th October 2012, 12:12 am

Nick: Go ahead and follow Robin, you're getting kinda bored anyway, and this side of the party is pretty much dead. Heh heh.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 19th October 2012, 12:44 am

Buck: Sweet! *Grab the captains hat and examine it* How much do you think this will be worth?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th October 2012, 1:43 am

Mack: After recovering he begins to sniff he sweet aroma of a hand rolled churchill in one of the guards jackets he retrieves it and a lighter and sparks up his victory cigar amist the pain of the rubber bullet

Puff Puff Puff "God damn that tastes good"

So i think we should follow robin because this bitch is about to go down, shit maybe w can pilot this thing, NOW CAN ANYONE DRIVE STICK!
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st October 2012, 6:57 pm

Nick Weaver | 100% Life | Inventory: Two riot control handguns (One feels full, one extra magazine), personnel card (Security), police baton
Spoiler:
Robin Alstryke | 100% Life | Inventory: Handgun (Riot control)
We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 70

After the ensuing lull in the activities, Nick and Robin head back down the elevator to the lower deck.

"There must be some kind of way out of here..."

Buck Jenson | 100% Life | Inventory: Handcuffs, J's helmet
Mack Masterson | 97% Life | Inventory: M4 Carbine (about half a magazine)
Dr. Tom Stratford | 71% Life |
Spoiler:
”Man.” Buck picks up J's helmet, and the woman wordlessly brushes by him, kicking the bodies aside. “I wonder how much this is worth.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 71

Mack watches Nick and Robin leave, then turns back to the group. “Maybe we should follow them. This bitch is about to go down—shit, maybe we can pilot it. Anyone drive stick?”

”Identification accepted.” The woman opens the door on the structure at the end of the deck and disappears inside.

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 22nd October 2012, 12:40 am

Mack: *Follow the Green Goblin* Fuck maybe an id card can make my rifle work again, *Inspect rifle and try to disarm the safety feature
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 23rd October 2012, 12:43 am

Nick: "So whadya wanna talk about first, how we're getting out or how everyone here is insane."

Hand her a pistol. "I have no idea if it'll work anymore, but you know, can't hurt."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th October 2012, 5:45 pm

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 74

“Man... maybe an ID card could get this gun working again. Whatever. Let's follow ol' green-tits, and maybe we'll get somewher—“

Identification not detected. Please re-enter access range with proper identification.

“What? Hey, let us in!”

“Mack?”

“Yeah?”

“Something's missing.”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 75

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 72

“Alright, let's get this thing in gear. His computer should be able to change this thing's flight path, and when I'm done with that I'll just follow the blueprints out of here... take half the fucker's experiments out in one big fireball and call it two birds with one stone. Let's see...”

Course change accepted.

The sound of a door sliding open is heard.

“And... most importantly...”

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 73

“Bulletproof trenchcoat.” The newcomer to the room coughs, holding a gun in one hand and clutching his ribcage with the other. “Every last bit of it designed by me.”

A laugh is heard, followed by a pair of gunshots; there is a pause, and alarms begin to sound ship-wide.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 76

Red lights flood all parts of the airship, cargo bays included—but the touch of red is not just inside. The ship drops altitude rapidly and strikes turbulence, and the sky begins to darken over the horizon, twisting into strange colors.

We Go Way Back: Chapter 1 (Game Thread) - Page 7 77

Dark portents ahead.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7