Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Burned Capitol Game Topic

+3
Garquin
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty Re: The Burned Capitol Game Topic

Post  Garquin 24th October 2012, 4:10 am

Isaac: Search for Happy.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th October 2012, 5:02 am

Dalton: "Hey, does this place sell food?"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th October 2012, 12:24 pm

Dante: I hope nobody will be missing that bible.

Take the rest of your food from the counter, also placing the eaten can of beans in any garbage disposal in the vicinity. After limbering up head down to the Weaver's lobby and approach any desk clerk for a farewell.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 24th October 2012, 6:43 pm

Simon: goes through the stock and picking out enough dried food to last 3 days. He then comes to the counter and places the groceries on the counter
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 24th October 2012, 8:01 pm

Sean: Looks around, viewing what's available for sale.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th November 2012, 2:33 pm

Spoiler:
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th November 2012, 8:11 pm

I'd like to apologize for the delays in updating TBC. Recently I lost all of my source books, including the notebook that had my entire campaign in it, so until I can find them I can't really do anything.

Sorry.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th November 2012, 8:27 pm

and then mailman falls from the sky in a giant mailbox and kills everyone! You now all control Mailman The Merciless Deliverer!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 7 Empty THE TRIUMPHANT FUCKING RETURN OF THE BURNED CAPITOL

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th December 2012, 9:06 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:and then mailman falls from the sky in a giant mailbox and kills everyone! You now all control Mailman The Merciless Deliverer!

Unfortunately, the Reign of the Glorious Infallible Mailman will have to wait until a later date.

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Search for Happy.

Happy is found, once again, near the front gate. He smiles at Isaac as he approaches.

Desert Santa wrote:Dalton: "Hey, does this place sell food?"

Jamen does not look up from his work. "Yep."

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: I hope nobody will be missing that bible.

Take the rest of your food from the counter, also placing the eaten can of beans in any garbage disposal in the vicinity. After limbering up head down to the Weaver's lobby and approach any desk clerk for a farewell.

Dante cleans up his mess from breakfast, then heads downstairs. He is greeted by Annie.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: goes through the stock and picking out enough dried food to last 3 days. He then comes to the counter and places the groceries on the counter

Jamen looks up to the counter. "9 bags of dried food. 90 caps."

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: Looks around, viewing what's available for sale.

Sean finds ammunition, medication, dried foodion; the works. Everything a community like Beegee would need.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st December 2012, 4:37 am

Dalton: Feel disoriented as fuck for a moment, then try to get your shit together. Man, it feels like I just spent like two months daydreaming.

Check your caps, and if you have at least ninety, buy 3 days worth of food.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 31st December 2012, 12:21 pm

Simon: Pay the man "thank you" and then throw it all in my pack except for 1. walk outside and eat the 1st dried food. He then starts walking to the front gate trying to find samson along the way spotting isaac,"Hey man where have you been, you look like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Anywho, we've got a job meet me up at the front gate when you are ready"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st January 2013, 2:03 pm

Desert Santa wrote:Dalton: Feel disoriented as fuck for a moment, then try to get your shit together. Man, it feels like I just spent like two months daydreaming.

Check your caps, and if you have at least ninety, buy 3 days worth of food.

Dalton buys his food, leaving him with 110 caps.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: Pay the man "thank you" and then throw it all in my pack except for 1. walk outside and eat the 1st dried food. He then starts walking to the front gate trying to find samson along the way spotting isaac,"Hey man where have you been, you look like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Anywho, we've got a job meet me up at the front gate when you are ready"

Simon buys his food, taking one of the packages to munch on and heading towards the gate. He notices Isaac, talking to Happy.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 1st January 2013, 4:19 pm

Sean: Picks up food for 3 days and 2 clips of .45 ammo, pays for it and leaves the store.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 2nd January 2013, 3:30 pm

Simon: "well if you won't talk back then fine" continue to the main gate.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 5th January 2013, 9:03 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: Picks up food for 3 days and 2 clips of .45 ammo, pays for it and leaves the store.

Sean makes his purchases, leaving him with 420 caps.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "well if you won't talk back then fine" continue to the main gate.

Simon continues on to the main gate, his argument with an imaginary Samson done.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 6th January 2013, 8:09 pm

Sean: He walks out of the store, shoving his bought goods into his rucksack.
He heads to the main gate, spotting Simon. "Y'know, Simon. I have no idea why we're here. Why bother traveling to this godforsaken pit? All so we can do Mercenary work?" He stops for a second, looking around in a slightly paranoid fashion. He suddenly gets closer to Simon, "Why are we really here, hm? If you tell me your reasons, maybe i'll share mine for tagging along." He steps back and leans against the wall next to the gate. He begins searching himself for a lighter.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th January 2013, 9:25 pm

Spoiler:
"you ever read The canterbury tales? it's an old book from before the war its where people journey across Europe for different reasons but travel together in fear of bandits. Thats what we did in a sense. me i'm here because I...well I need a purpose. Helping these people gives me that purpose and helping you guys to your destination helps give me a purpose too.", Simon answered ," Now it's your turn."
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 7th January 2013, 6:00 pm

Spoiler:

Sean: "Ever heard of the Desert Rangers of the Mojave?" He taps the battered ranger helmet hanging from his belt. "Well, my family has a history of serving in the Desert Rangers. I was a ranger like my father and his father and so on and so forth. One of my closest friends had some side deals going on and i was chosen as the fall guy. I only figured it out at the business end of a flamer. I pleaded my innocence, but what did they do? They tried their best."

He rolls up his right sleeve, showing a fresh, clean bandage. "Funny what you can pull off when you think you're going to die. I even managed to escape their lovely hospitality and almost die in the ruins of a city called Ashton. 10 years passed, I wandered the wastes. I recently heard wind of my father going on an expedition up here. So i joined up with you lovely people in the hope that i could top the bastard and get my gear back."

He flicks away the finished cigarette and then sighs. "Where are my manners?" He holds the pack over at Simon "Want one?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th January 2013, 12:36 am

Dante: #Lobotomyvictim

Snap out of your trance and look over to Annie.

@ Annie: "I'm leaving, here's room 208's key. Thanks for the hospitality; quality establishment here. Salut."

Give Annie room 208's key you placed in your inventory earlier, exit the hotel and return to The Trading Post to purchase more supplies.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 9th January 2013, 11:48 pm

"Would love one.", He answered sliding the cigarette out of the pack,"Got a light?"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 10th January 2013, 2:56 pm

Sean: "Yeah" He tosses the lighter over to Simon. "Ever hear the Legend of the 'Anchorage Ice Cap'?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 10th January 2013, 4:11 pm

"I have heard of it a little", he lights the cigarette and tosses it back
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 10th January 2013, 6:50 pm

Sean: He pockets the lighter. "Well, good ol' dad heard of it being buried somewhere in these parts. If they got their hands on it." He whistles (not unlike a mortar shell about to hit). "Anyone who tries to fuck with Vegas...Dead men."

He looks around, quickly scanning the town. "Hey, where did everyone go?" His hand falls to his pistol, gripping it tightly.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 19th January 2013, 4:39 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: #Lobotomyvictim

Snap out of your trance and look over to Annie.

@ Annie: "I'm leaving, here's room 208's key. Thanks for the hospitality; quality establishment here. Salut."

Give Annie room 208's key you placed in your inventory earlier, exit the hotel and return to The Trading Post to purchase more supplies.

Coming out of a short coma, Dante greets Annie and hands his key back. "Salut! Come back soon!" She replies happily, waving as Dante leaves the Weaver. As he begins to walk towards the Trading Post, Dante hears a whistle coming from an alley. He looks in and finds Shady gesturing for him to come over.

Far above the town of Beegee, a small white orb floats. It emits a short series of quiet beeps, then shoots off due North.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th January 2013, 2:53 pm

"Ah it's just the morning", He answers with a puff
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down