Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Burned Capitol Game Topic

+3
Garquin
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Burned Capitol Game Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burned Capitol Game Topic

Post  snowwolf1996 26th September 2012, 9:26 pm

Simon: "My names Simon and this is my acquaintnence Sean. May i ask your name miss?" wait for her to respond then continue"We were just on a trek and decided to stop here. What pulled you here?"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th September 2012, 9:50 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: Take stock of your current equipment and possessions.

Dalton checks his lightly packed inventory. A sawn-off double-barreled shotgun with 30 matching shells of buckshot, a bag containing all of his various tools, a small bottle of Rad-X with 30 pills remaining, and 200 caps.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "My names Simon and this is my acquaintnence Sean. We were just on a trek and decided to stop here. What pulled you here?"

"I live here. I just went outside to scout for a route North."
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th September 2012, 9:54 pm

Isaac: This town is fascinating, I do have a question though. when we first got here you said you haven't been attacked in months, who has attacked you?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th September 2012, 9:55 pm

"Why would you go north? From what i've heard it's as dangerous as a deathclaw on jet"asks Simon
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 26th September 2012, 10:09 pm

Dante: Approach the Korean man on the opposite end of the store and introduce yourself. Taking precaution not to startle him.

@ Jamen Yuen: "Hello, Mr. Yuen I'm assuming? I'm Dante, just came into town with four other men. I'm just going to take a browse of your stock."

Check your pockets for how many caps you have to justify your purchases, and additionally do an inventory check; don't want to buy anything you don't need.

Rotate towards the six aisles, and browse the aisle with dried food products, search for any packaged soup and dried banannas. Take any discovered products along with you to any aisle containing butane fuel. Return with the products back to the Korean man at the counter.

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th September 2012, 10:53 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac: This town is fascinating, I do have a question though. when we first got here you said you haven't been attacked in months, who has attacked you?

"'Who'? Lord no, it was just a pack of rad hounds. Harmless really, they just got a little wound up is all. Had to put the lot of 'em down."

snowwolf1996 wrote:"Why would you go north? From what i've heard it's as dangerous as a deathclaw on jet"asks Simon

"Doin' a job." Samson looks like he's about to say more, but the woman places a hand on his shoulder. She turns to Simon.

"A job I gave him, which he isn't going to say anymore about."

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Approach the Korean man on the opposite end of the store and introduce yourself. Taking precaution not to startle him.

@ Jamen Yuen: "Hello, Mr. Yuen I'm assuming? I'm Dante, just came into town with four other men. I'm just going to take a browse of your stock."

Check your pockets for how many caps you have to justify your purchases, and additionally do an inventory check; don't want to buy anything you don't need.

Rotate towards the six aisles, and browse the aisle with dried food products, search for any packaged soup and dried banannas. Take any discovered products along with you to any aisle containing butane fuel. Return with the products back to the Korean man at the counter.

Jamen speaks without looking up from his notebook. "You break it, you buy it."

A quick check of his inventory shows that Dante has a Colt 1911A1, 40 rounds of .45 ACP, a weather-proof lighter, 600 caps, and a bottle of Rad-X with 80 doses left.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th September 2012, 11:27 pm

Isaac: Rad hounds? those sound familiar what are those?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th September 2012, 11:43 pm

Dalton: "Hey, anyone here? I'm interested in buying a weapon."

See what assault rifles are on sale. See if there are any price tags.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th September 2012, 12:42 am

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Rad hounds? those sound familiar what are those?

"Yeah, before the war there was a huge coyote problem in these parts. When the bombs hit, I guess the wolves sucked up a bunch of radiation, turnin' them into these four foot tall bundles of mean. They aren't so bad if you treat 'em right, they just tend to get excited. If you can somehow manage to scratch one under the chin, it'll love you forever.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: "Hey, anyone here? I'm interested in buying a weapon."

See what assault rifles are on sale. See if there are any price tags.

There's a voice from the back of the store, preceded by a dull bang. "Hold up, let me just...". There's another bang, then a figure comes out of a door. He is of average height and build, and is covered in so much soot it's impossible to tell the color of his skin. He walks over to Dalton, rubbing his hands on the front of his welding jacket. "Sorry about the wait, those damn snowmobiles are kicking my ass. Name's Logan. Lookin' for a gun, are you?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 27th September 2012, 1:02 am

Isaac: Interesting... So what kinds of defenses do you have for this place?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th September 2012, 1:02 am

Dalton: "That I am. What kind of assault rifles you got?"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th September 2012, 1:53 am

Dante: With the products placed promptly before Jamen on the counter, pull out your cap-purse and look down at Jamen.

"How much?"
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th September 2012, 3:25 am

Garquin wrote:Isaac: Interesting... So what kinds of defenses do you have for this place?

"Well, we've got the wall and towers. There's also a guard detail of 4 patrolling at any given time. For when shit really hits the fan, Logan set up a few auto-turrets in some of the towers a few years back. Only had to use them once."

Desert Sleepy wrote:Dalton: "That I am. What kind of assault rifles you got?"

Logan grins. "What kind don't we have?"

2 x M14s (750 caps)
3 x Browning Assault Rifles (750 caps)
1 x AK-112 (1000 caps)
1 x G11E (6500 caps)

Spoiler:

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: With the products placed promptly before Jamen on the counter, pull out your cap-purse and look down at Jamen.

"How much?"

Jamen glances up at the good piled up on the table. "3 cans of beans, 2 packs of dried fruit, 1 canister of butane. 80 caps."
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 27th September 2012, 4:58 am

Isaac: I see...DO you do regular maintenance on the turrets? If you want I can take a look at them.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 27th September 2012, 2:32 pm

Sean: @Samson "I don't suppose you'd know of anyone offering work around here?"
He rolls down his bandage-sleeve-things down a little, getting used to the cold.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th September 2012, 2:33 pm

Dante: Retreive eighty caps out of your cap-purse and place them on the counter, taking the products and putting them in your inventory.

[520 caps remaining]

@ Jamen: "Thanks."

Exit the trading post and head to Roach's Place.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 27th September 2012, 8:35 pm

Simon: "Ok, that sounds good. If you need any help just remember we can help if you need"
He says as he finishes off his bottle of whiskey.

Does an inventory check
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th September 2012, 9:14 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac: I see...DO you do regular maintenance on the turrets? If you want I can take a look at them.

"Yes, we DO maintenance. Why do you keep asking 'bout security?"

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: @Samson "I don't suppose you'd know of anyone offering work around here?"
He rolls down his bandage-sleeve-things down a little, getting used to the cold.

"Nah, sorry man. Only work I've found was with her." Samson gestures to the woman sitting beside him, who has returned to her drink.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Retreive eighty caps out of your cap-purse and place them on the counter, taking the products and putting them in your inventory.

[520 caps remaining]

@ Jamen: "Thanks."

Exit the trading post and head to Roach's Place.

Dante joins Dalton at Roach's Place. Logan turns to Dante. "'Sup?"

snowwolf1996 wrote:Simon: "Ok, that sounds good. If you need any help just remember we can help if you need"
He says as he finishes off his bottle of whiskey.

Does an inventory check

Simon opens his bag, checking his Colt Python with 24 rounds of .357 ammunition, along with 200 caps.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th September 2012, 9:57 pm

Dante: @ Logan: "Do you have any weapon modifications for a Colt 1911A1 handgun?"

Grasp the barrel of your Colt and retreive it, holding it backwards and gesturing the handle to Logan to take and inspect.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th September 2012, 10:26 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: @ Logan: "Do you have any weapon modifications for a Colt 1911A1 handgun?"

Grasp the barrel of your Colt and retreive it, holding it backwards and gesturing the handle to Logan to take and inspect.

Logan snatches the handgun, mumbling as he inspects it. "1911A1, .45 ACP. 8 round capacity. Commander model. Nice. 112 mm barrel. Everything else stock." He looks back to Dante. "I've got a few."

3 x Match-Grade Threaded 150 mm barrel (40 caps)
1 x AAC Ti-Rant suppressor [required threaded barrel] (130 caps)
4 x Nickel Plated housing (40 caps)
30 x .45 ACP Jacketed Hollow Point rounds (2 caps)
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 27th September 2012, 10:53 pm

Isaac: "No real reason honestly, just would not want to see this place get overwhelmed. If you want I can check your turrets for you, I've fixed a few in my day just tell me where they are and I'll see what I can do."

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th September 2012, 2:11 am

Dante: Pull out your cap-purse, pulling out amounts of caps for the purchases.

@ Logan: "I'll take the Match-Grade barrel & the suppressor, along with thirty 45. ACP JHP rounds. Do you mind if I use your work area for application?"

[348 caps remaining.]
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th September 2012, 3:22 am

Garquin wrote:Isaac: "No real reason honestly, just would not want to see this place get overwhelmed. If you want I can check your turrets for you, I've fixed a few in my day just tell me where they are and I'll see what I can do."

"Just had 'em calibrated last week. Now run along; I'm sure you've got better things to do than bother an old man's nap."

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Pull out your cap-purse, pulling out amounts of caps for the purchases.

@ Logan: "I'll take the Match-Grade barrel & the suppressor, along with thirty 45. ACP JHP rounds. Do you mind if I use your work area for application?"

[348 caps remaining.]

"Yeah, over there." Logan points to a workbench in the corner of the store.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th September 2012, 4:51 am

Isaac: Check how man Caps I have then head to Roaches.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 28th September 2012, 9:54 am

"Would you like any help with the job? I'm all ears and willing to help" Simon answers with
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next