Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

+39
Ryanhw12
TerrorOps
Cloakey100
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
lamboman1342
Knoxville
KGBOOM
LHR D3ATHN0T3
mboddz751
Flasktoss55
Jakekola
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
nK FaTaLiiTY
x Swiftyy v
Slacker Hero
KZ Powned
Super Mega King
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
oO Coggy Oo
bman4782
sgt zombie23
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
El Mexi Can 915
Made in Finland
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
Garquin
WestHybrid 360
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
43 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  CRACKER KILLER 6th November 2012, 5:35 am

My suggestion: www.droptrouandchow.com

It really gives off a gaming enthusiast vibe.
CRACKER KILLER
CRACKER KILLER
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 13 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Garquin 6th November 2012, 8:08 am

TwistedPixel.com

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th November 2012, 7:53 pm

They let me pick. Did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever website I wanted, you know me I did my research and watched as you became the website we needed you to be, like the others you were fun friendly and populated A natural forum But you had something they didn't something no one saw but me.... Can you guess....

Custom Games.....

.....Was I wrong?

Gonna keep making video game references in this topic until we pick a name and move on
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 11th November 2012, 2:47 am

Murder Mystery wrote:My suggestion: www.droptrouandchow.com

It really gives off a gaming enthusiast vibe.

I second this.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th November 2012, 12:26 am

I was thinking of this just today.

www.the-village-pump.com

or just www.village-pump.com

Village pump signifies an open forum to talk, about anything and everything. It's a place people can go and talk to each other during their off time, synonymous with a water cooler. It's not a pretentious name, it's exactly what it says on the tin, and the community website we're going for is represented pretty well.

Not only that, it doesn't have any gaming monikers, and the name is friendly to any and all ages. VP also rolls off of the tongue and is easy to say in conversation.

What do you guys think?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th November 2012, 12:39 am

Is that like the village water pump or something? Like, the well?

wut.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th November 2012, 1:00 am

Meatshield718 wrote:Is that like the village water pump or something? Like, the well?

wut.

Pretty much.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 16th November 2012, 1:44 am

Sounds like a gay Village where they "Pump" dicks.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th November 2012, 4:06 am

Dickpumps.com
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th November 2012, 4:42 am

Try to be helpful, people make dick jokes.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 16th November 2012, 10:54 am

thegamingtavern.com
thegaminginn.com

eh? trying to think of places where people meet and that sounds ok
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 16th November 2012, 11:36 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Try to be helpful, people make dick jokes.
If you say so.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 16th November 2012, 11:47 am

Why did the dick cross the road?
Spoiler:
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 16th November 2012, 2:40 pm

double post

Now you have to live with your shame
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 16th November 2012, 4:04 pm

http://www.electrochoc.com (GTA Radio station for the layman)

So Deadape what do you think of references in the moniker? I think somebody made reference to sites like screwattack and...well that's the only one I can think of.

Edit: I know what you're thinking Masta Shef you're stupid, electrochoc is already taken. Well you're right, I didn't check the site out before I typed this up. Still I think a reference to a game that is interwoven into the community is what is being looked for(Now think of that, but something that is not a copyrighted name).
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 16th November 2012, 10:29 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:double post

Now you have to live with your shame
Good thing you have your keyboard for that response. :)
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 28th November 2012, 4:53 pm

we should change the name to V.A.G which stands for Very Angry Gamers. this is due to the fact that we always have to bicker and fight with each other.
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th November 2012, 9:40 pm

We don't want a name with "gamers" in it. Also I think there is a similarly named community that exists.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th November 2012, 3:48 am

So, any new developments on this front (Obviously there's nothing here, but I'm assuming the staff team communicate through other avenues as well, like Skype and stuff)?

Maybe a poll could be started listing the current name candidates just to get a handle on which ones are currently favored?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 29th November 2012, 4:39 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:So, any new developments on this front (Obviously there's nothing here, but I'm assuming the staff team communicate through other avenues as well, like Skype and stuff)?

Maybe a poll could be started listing the current name candidates just to get a handle on which ones are currently favored?
Yes we've been talking about it in Skype for months but lately there's only been discussions on things we want to do on the new site
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 29th November 2012, 11:50 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:So, any new developments on this front (Obviously there's nothing here, but I'm assuming the staff team communicate through other avenues as well, like Skype and stuff)?

i like dis idea
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 29th November 2012, 3:19 pm

Frequently angry people aka F.A.P
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 30th November 2012, 1:09 pm

a helmet baby. wrote:Frequently angry people aka F.A.P

That
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th December 2012, 8:02 pm

So has any type of decision been made? Any updates or anything like that? By the way, I can't find that other topic on this stuff. I don't exactly know, but I'm sure mostly everyone would be able to tolerate the name. I'm personally just eager to see what it'll look like, and also hoping for a new logo to advertise it with.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 19th December 2012, 8:17 pm

Desert Santa wrote:So has any type of decision been made? Any updates or anything like that? By the way, I can't find that other topic on this stuff. I don't exactly know, but I'm sure mostly everyone would be able to tolerate the name. I'm personally just eager to see what it'll look like, and also hoping for a new logo to advertise it with.
There's been a few decisions made. I'll tell DeadApe to write up an update
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next