Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Maybe UX shouldnt change

+10
Cry Vengeance
eaustinn36
Cloakey100
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
VrAzZLe Meister
Meatshield718
Namorg
WestHybrid 360
Epicness 4 Free
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maybe UX shouldnt change - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe UX shouldnt change

Post  Epicness 4 Free 3rd November 2012, 10:46 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:You're either missing the point or incredibly stupid.

This site was created as a zombie flick, all about the undead and their spin-offs. It was never a complete zombie orientated thing though. We're all at the least mutual friends. All of us (referring to the known people on the site) have known each other for years, and we've never been 100% zombie orientated. You may have been around for a while, but you're also a complete unknown on the site. I looked at your name and went "Oh, is he new?"

In any case, we're not going to focus a site on something that for one, the father of the site does not want to continue, and two, that kids like yourself want to keep just because you only attend zombies. This site is far more than zombies could ever hope to be, and its father wants it to reflect that. People that play zombies for the most part are new kids that stay for a week or two, maybe three, sometimes a month and then move on. Well we're not a service for unknowns. This site is about what the father wants for it, and it just so happens that damn near all of us who have been here since close to the beginning agree with him that the site should reflect the expanded views we now hold.

We've grown up. The zombie thing is fun for kids, but we're interested in so much more than that. Are we abandoning it? No, we're not. The new site will have this crap, it just won't be centered on it. The only thing you're interested in is playing zombies. It will still be hosted when people want to play it. God knows why. How can you people stand running at someone just to be shot over and over again for hours until you finally get to shoot for five minutes?

In any case. What is set in motion anyway cannot be undone. The site will change. The site will go away. A new one will be made. It's already been decided.

I might just take a few minutes for me to tell you how much of a dumbass you are. Lets start here I am not a kid who only wants to play zombies, I've been on the site for 2 years. Also i don't only play zombies, I've played a lot on this site. Lastly is you haven't figured it out this topic was a joke, so please before you go blasting someone either know the person or read the damn forum.

P.S If you guys are so concerned about making a new site then i will gladly take this one off your hands.

To: Dumbfuck
Sincerely: Epicness4Free
Epicness 4 Free
Epicness 4 Free
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 11:02 am

Yeah you are a kid who just wants to play zombies, so we can get that right out of the way. Again, notice that absolutely NOBODY here knew who you were? You're just pissed because you're not getting your way. Get in your place and stop trying to be a smartass edgy teenager. We have enough.

At least you're just pathetic when it comes to arguing. If your sense of humor was honestly pouring your heart into something, just so when everyone shot you down you said "Oh, it's all a joke, you're all idiots," you'd have a pretty fucking stupid sense of humor.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicness 4 Free 3rd November 2012, 11:09 am

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Epicness 4 Free
Epicness 4 Free
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 11:17 am

Photobucket

I think this speaks for itself.

So, you're not a kid who's here to just play zombies? Emphasis on kid?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 3rd November 2012, 11:25 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Photobucket

Jag's right, just cuz you've been here for a while dosent mean we will listen to you, you havent made a name for yourself i mean i thought you were new as well.

however i see where he is coming from, i mean this could backfire terribly and i wouldnt want to see that.

but still either get on the boat or swim cuz we really dont want to push you off

Edit: Fuck this kid just read ALL of the topic above, this kids a dumbass who needs to grow the fuck up and stop being a whiny bitch cuz mommy didnt give him enough attention when he was young

Last edited by Cloakey100 on 3rd November 2012, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 11:27 am

Cloakey100 wrote:

Jag's right, just cuz you've been here for a while dosent mean we will listen to you, you havent made a name for yourself i mean i thought you were new as well.

however i see where he is coming from, i mean this could backfire terribly and i wouldnt want to see that.

but still either get on the boat or swim cuz we really dont want to push you off

The choices are to either continue what we're doing and fall, or take a chance and be a stronger community with the chance of falling.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 3rd November 2012, 11:29 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Cloakey100 wrote:

The choices are to either continue what we're doing and fall, or take a chance and be a stronger community with the chance of falling.

go back and read the rest of that post
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 11:29 am

I just did. DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET ON THE SEXBOX
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 3rd November 2012, 11:34 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:I just did. DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET ON THE SEXBOX
give me 30 minutes gotta walk the dog and look good doing it
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicness 4 Free 3rd November 2012, 11:54 am

Fuck it you guys are right im just pissed because you are the only guys who do zombies and i dont want to see that go so do whatever you want.
Epicness 4 Free
Epicness 4 Free
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 3rd November 2012, 12:18 pm

TOPIC LOCKED

Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 3rd November 2012, 1:04 pm

Epicness 4 Free wrote:Fuck it you guys are right im just pissed because you are the only guys who do zombies and i dont want to see that go so do whatever you want.

i havent been to a zombie game in at least 3 months
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 3rd November 2012, 1:13 pm

SEE THE DEFINITION ON TOPIC LOCKED IS YOU DONT POST ANYMORE K?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 3rd November 2012, 1:16 pm

Namorg wrote:SEE THE DEFINITION ON TOPIC LOCKED IS YOU DONT POST ANYMORE K?

its still not locked
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 3rd November 2012, 1:20 pm

GODDAMMIT YOUR BREAKING THE RULES
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd November 2012, 2:09 pm

Shame you weren't here a month ago when we were all still arguing whether it would happen or not, but as of now most of us are on board.

First off, epicness is not "new" to the site, he is a regular in many games, and just doesn't visit the forum much; so, I would assume, out of all the names in this thread, you would recognize mine the most. Second, everyone needs to chill, in general. This topic is an open opinion that was respectful, but some have already resorted to the "if you don't agree with my opinion then you are retarded" stance.

Anyways, Epicness, if you are reading this, i'd like to clear up some rumors that some people might falsely be giving you:

- While the site is switching to expand, we will still maintain a section for stuff like zombies. So, zombies will continue to exist on the new site, but just not be the main focus. Part of the reason, imo, that regular zombies is getting more difficult to do, is that not many new games are "zombie friendly". Red Dead Redemption, for example, didn't have a system where we could branch off into a zombie mode there. Without a doubt, GTA4 zombies is the most successful by far, but how old is that game now? 5-6 years? As mentioned above, GTA4 zombies will continue, but we have to account for the possibility that it may be the only major game we have to work with; many are betting on GTA5, but there is no indication yet (based on the info we have) that a zombie mode would even be possible. My main point is, GTA4 is only getting older, and if our site continues to focus on a GTA4 zombie theme, it will continue to shrink, as more games come out, and interest in GTA4 decreases (especially once GTA5 comes out). Again though, zombies will exist on the new site.

- This is a LONG TERM project. This new site isn't happening this month, or maybe not even in 2012. We are still brainstorming a url name right now, so work needs to be done. However, with this new site, we don't want to alienate anyone, in which is why (in the global announcement) we are encouraging everyone's opinion of what the new site should be. We want it to work for everyone, so if you want to see something in it, and there is enough interest, we can add a section or accommodate as needed.

- This was mentioned above, but GTA4 zombies are still in existence. Granted, it is on much more of a rare occasion now, but if you check the event section of this forum, there are still potential games that can be hosted as soon as these weekend. We are NOT saying that "if you like zombies, this site is no longer for you", but rather, that it is for everyone in general. If you and enough people want to play zombies, I can host it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to respond here, or send me a PM.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 2:37 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Shame you weren't here a month ago when we were all still arguing whether it would happen or not, but as of now most of us are on board.

First off, epicness is not "new" to the site, he is a regular in many games, and just doesn't visit the forum much; so, I would assume, out of all the names in this thread, you would recognize mine the most. Second, everyone needs to chill, in general. This topic is an open opinion that was respectful, but some have already resorted to the "if you don't agree with my opinion then you are retarded" stance.

Anyways, Epicness, if you are reading this, i'd like to clear up some rumors that some people might falsely be giving you:

- While the site is switching to expand, we will still maintain a section for stuff like zombies. So, zombies will continue to exist on the new site, but just not be the main focus. Part of the reason, imo, that regular zombies is getting more difficult to do, is that not many new games are "zombie friendly". Red Dead Redemption, for example, didn't have a system where we could branch off into a zombie mode there. Without a doubt, GTA4 zombies is the most successful by far, but how old is that game now? 5-6 years? As mentioned above, GTA4 zombies will continue, but we have to account for the possibility that it may be the only major game we have to work with; many are betting on GTA5, but there is no indication yet (based on the info we have) that a zombie mode would even be possible. My main point is, GTA4 is only getting older, and if our site continues to focus on a GTA4 zombie theme, it will continue to shrink, as more games come out, and interest in GTA4 decreases (especially once GTA5 comes out). Again though, zombies will exist on the new site.

- This is a LONG TERM project. This new site isn't happening this month, or maybe not even in 2012. We are still brainstorming a url name right now, so work needs to be done. However, with this new site, we don't want to alienate anyone, in which is why (in the global announcement) we are encouraging everyone's opinion of what the new site should be. We want it to work for everyone, so if you want to see something in it, and there is enough interest, we can add a section or accommodate as needed.

- This was mentioned above, but GTA4 zombies are still in existence. Granted, it is on much more of a rare occasion now, but if you check the event section of this forum, there are still potential games that can be hosted as soon as these weekend. We are NOT saying that "if you like zombies, this site is no longer for you", but rather, that it is for everyone in general. If you and enough people want to play zombies, I can host it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to respond here, or send me a PM.

Your dumbass friend has already decided it's not for him.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd November 2012, 3:04 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:some have already resorted to the "if you don't agree with my opinion then you are retarded" stance.

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Your dumbass friend has already decided it's not for him.

You make me laugh sometimes Jag.

Also, he decided based on mis-information and lack of a detailed reason for the new site, other than "you're a dumbass", so I'm providing an alternate and more informed angle to consider. Problem?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd November 2012, 3:48 pm

If you were ever wondering why UX has ultimately suffered over the last year or so, scroll up.

Yeah, just scroll up.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 3rd November 2012, 5:03 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Get in your place and stop trying to be a smartass edgy teenager. We have enough.

Cough, cough.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd November 2012, 6:41 pm

I got a laugh out of this Keep going

Last edited by sgt zombie23 on 3rd November 2012, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 7:11 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:some have already resorted to the "if you don't agree with my opinion then you are retarded" stance.

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Your dumbass friend has already decided it's not for him.

You make me laugh sometimes Jag.

Also, he decided based on mis-information and lack of a detailed reason for the new site, other than "you're a dumbass", so I'm providing an alternate and more informed angle to consider. Problem?

You make me laugh all of the time. The fact that you were even being nice to him is beyond me. I tried being kind to him, and you saw what he responded. Am I just supposed to give him a free ride because he's basically new?

Cry Vengeance wrote:If you were ever wondering why UX has ultimately suffered over the last year or so, scroll up.

Yeah, just scroll up.

Don't want to hear it. I was kind to him, and he responded to me like he was a dog and I was black.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd November 2012, 7:26 pm

Your opening sentence in this thread was "You're either missing the point or incredibly stupid."

Yeah... that's being pretty nice i'd say.... (sarcasm)

You then went on to insult him, and calling zombies a kids game (and sir, it most certainly isn't, it is fun for many "non-kids"). You don't represent the general consensus on the member base; you never did. Everyone represents themselves.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd November 2012, 7:33 pm

Just admit it Erik Zombies are gay they're for dumb little baby children with no other better way to spend their time.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd November 2012, 8:08 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Your opening sentence in this thread was "You're either missing the point or incredibly stupid."

Yeah... that's being pretty nice i'd say.... (sarcasm)

You then went on to insult him, and calling zombies a kids game (and sir, it most certainly isn't, it is fun for many "non-kids"). You don't represent the general consensus on the member base; you never did. Everyone represents themselves.

That's pretty nice for me. It's also true. Ever thought that you're too nice?

I didn't say zombies was a kids game, I said the entire theme is for kids, or in other words, us, a few years ago. This was reflected by the very same people who are making the new site and it's one of the reasons it is being made.

General consensus on the member base? The general consensus around the veteran members, the people who are active on the forums, is that it's boring. Way I understand it, we don't care about people who aren't involved in the forums. Maybe you are because you like playing the same crap every week dealing with stupid little children God knows why, but the people who aren't involved in the forums aren't part of the big picture anyway.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next