Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together

+9
Desert Sleepy
FoundDa Kiwi
VrAzZLe Meister
A Groovy Tophat
snowwolf1996
DeadApe
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Super Mega King
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together

Post  Super Mega King 4th November 2012, 4:31 pm

Inspired by and with the help of Slacker Hero, I've decided to start streaming movies, tv shows, anime, etc. for the viewing pleasure of myself and my UX friends. This topic will serve as a hub for updates and announcements regarding my stream. That being said, I'm open to suggestions, feedback, and most of all requests for what I should stream and when. What time works best for you guys, generally?

Post your requests, and I may or may not choose to ignore them. Post not only movies that you've seen that you think everyone else would enjoy, but also movies you haven't seen but have been meaning to get around to - that'd be super cool.

Anyone up for a movie, show, or anime tonight? If so, what? And when?

Livestream link (offline): http://www.livestream.com/damensdome?t=615110

Next Event:

3:10 to Yuma

11PM EST

Last edited by Super Mega King on 9th January 2013, 12:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty Re: Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together

Post  Garquin 4th November 2012, 4:32 pm

Oliver and company

Or pokemon 2000

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together Empty Re: Damen's Dome - Let's Watch Together

Post  oO Coggy Oo 4th November 2012, 4:35 pm

I propose (read: demand) we watch Apocalypto. I've already seen it, but it's a great movie. Friday would probably work best for me.

Also, Red Cliff. One of the best movies I've ever seen, if not the best. Although the shortened English version would probably be best. If any of you have ever played Dynasty Warriors, it's pretty much that, but with story. Seriously, watch it. Seriously.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th November 2012, 5:24 pm

Really have been meaning to see Prometheus.

Also In Bruges. Love this movie and I think everyone would really enjoy it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th November 2012, 8:30 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I propose (read: demand) we watch Apocalypto. I've already seen it, but it's a great movie. Friday would probably work best for me.

Also, Red Cliff. One of the best movies I've ever seen, if not the best. Although the shortened English version would probably be best. If any of you have ever played Dynasty Warriors, it's pretty much that, but with story. Seriously, watch it. Seriously.
Dynasty warriors was my entire childhood (that being said yes i have it is in my fav movies) and prometheus is good and wouldn't mind watching it even though i could whenever(have it on DVD). Also watched oliver & company with my nephew a couple days ago...forgot how good it was.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 4th November 2012, 8:49 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Dynasty warriors was my entire childhood

I know what you mean. Used to sit on the couch for hours playing Dynasty Warriors 3. Loved that game.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th November 2012, 8:53 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:Dynasty warriors was my entire childhood

I know what you mean. Used to sit on the couch for hours playing Dynasty Warriors 3. Loved that game.
That was the first game i ever played now that i think about it... anywho bought almost every one of the series loved all of the empire adaptions. Also my chinese instructor was impressed with the fact that i knew all about the romance of the three kingdoms. ahhh...good days
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 4th November 2012, 9:09 pm

I haven't played the Empire adaptions yet. I've been meaning to buy #6 and #7, reviews aren't great though. I just used to fuck shit up with Lu Bu; he was pretty much invincible.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th November 2012, 9:13 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I haven't played the Empire adaptions yet. I've been meaning to buy #6 and #7, reviews aren't great though. I just used to fuck shit up with Lu Bu; he was pretty much invincible.
nah man Gan ning, Zhou tai, Guan yu, and Xiahou dun are the shit
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 4th November 2012, 9:43 pm

just thought of this "District 9"
been awhile and can't do tonight maybe friday
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 4th November 2012, 9:57 pm

Whatever you do, please do it tonight after walking dead. (Not "The Talking Dead" because no one actually watches that.)
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 4th November 2012, 10:48 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Whatever you do, please do it tonight after walking dead. (Not "The Talking Dead" because no one actually watches that.)
Please don't do it on a Sunday night, most people actually have school to go to. -_-
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 10th November 2012, 2:40 pm

In the classic fashion, I've ignored every suggestion so far for something else.

LORD OF THE RINGS: FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING

Tonight at 11PM EST

In celebration of Peter Jackson's Hobbit trilogy premiering next month, I've decided to stream the original LOTR movies. They're long, and I'm streaming the extended edition, so I may do an intermission halfway through or only stream half of it tonight. I'd like to stream it all, but that's about four hours, so we'll see!

Please post if you plan to watch so I can gauge interest. If you'd like to chat about the movie while it's streaming, add me on Skype: DamenDome.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 10th November 2012, 2:47 pm

me
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th November 2012, 3:04 pm

I might want to watch. I get off work at 11 though, so I'll probably miss the first 45 minutes or so.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th November 2012, 3:12 pm

You might have my laptop.

It's a little late. Any room for change on the time?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 10th November 2012, 3:30 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:You might have my laptop.

It's a little late. Any room for change on the time?

Possibly, but I've gotten numerous requests that "the later the better"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 10th November 2012, 3:47 pm

I may make it but i am in a play that ends at 9:00 and i may have fam stuff afterwards
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th November 2012, 4:09 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Possibly, but I've gotten numerous requests that "the later the better"

The dark lord Saruman demands an earlier time!
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 10th November 2012, 4:13 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Possibly, but I've gotten numerous requests that "the later the better"

The dark lord Saruman demands an earlier time!
bah I can't do earlier so i have to go against you on this one
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th November 2012, 12:18 am

Bump. Starting at 11.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th November 2012, 12:57 am

Due to overwhelming lack of interest, I'm not going to stream it.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 11th November 2012, 2:50 pm

And the tears fell from my eyes.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 11th November 2012, 2:58 pm

Shame I really wanted to watch this.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 11th November 2012, 3:00 pm

I wasn't feeling up for it either tbh
I was tired
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next