Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty

+18
eaustinn36
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
MrKurt2012
FoundDa Kiwi
sgt zombie23
snowwolf1996
Jagdgeschwader
ztron
Made in Finland
KGBOOM
bman4782
El Mexi Can 915
WestHybrid 360
mboddz751
Meatshield718
DeadApe
Super Mega King
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty Re: third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2013, 6:10 am

[You people may have a problem with me, but I do not let my judgement be clouded by hatred. Additionally, I have no bacon with any of you.

I don't have any problem with you, SilentBokChoi
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Empty Re: third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th January 2013, 6:19 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:Just to summarize what I said earlier in a way that won't require a text wall, while GTAIV and such could technically be called a third person shooter, this is like calling a golf cart a car. Technically true, but deceptive. Nobody thinks "car" when they think about golf carts.

But they do think transportation.

Transportation's real life equivalent in this metaphor is "Games". Yes, both are games, but that's a bit vague when trying to describe a game. If you want to sell GTA IV, you tell people it's a sandbox action-adventure game.

Let me add onto my recent statement.

They ultimately think transportation, but still see a golf-cart and a generic car. And in our metaphor, golf-carts have different aspects alongside cars. But they both move, y'know? GTA IV is the golf cart, whilst Spec Ops: The Line is the car. Or vice versa. I'm technically agreeing with you here.

Super Mega King wrote:I don't have any problem with you, SilentBokChoi

I was young and I needed the money.

Super Mega King wrote:I feel like you've misinterpreted the events that have happened in this topic.

I definitely did, sorry holmes.

Super Mega King wrote:It comes down to this. When someone asks you what kind of game Gears of War is, you tell them it's a third person shooter. When someone asks you what kind of game Grand Theft Auto is, you tell them it's an open world adventure game.

I personally would describe a game very specifically, and whilst both are third-person shooters, would go into more detail of different factors in-game to sway the person I am talking to so they do not relate the two. I guess you're right; it's how you perceive it.

I mean, what if they ask you what kind of shooter it is? You can't answer that with open world adventure game.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2013, 6:36 am

I mean, what if they ask you what kind of shooter it is? You can't answer that with open world adventure game.

Getting into specifics, sure I'd tell them about the game. I'd tell them there's a bunch of guns and shooting, I'd tell them there's a bunch of cars to drive, and I'd tell them that you can date chicks (actually I wouldn't tell them that because that's super nerdy). I don't think we disagree here
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 5th January 2013, 8:47 am

When will it end, nobody knows but probably soon.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 5th January 2013, 1:26 pm

Ladies get back behind your chest high walls. put those handbags away. We need another novel-esque response from sleepy since that's what calms everyone down.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th January 2013, 2:00 pm

THIS FRESH HELL IS OVER, THANK OUR PISS-WARLORDS AND THE ALMIGHTY PARK FOUNTAIN.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2013, 2:13 pm

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 Apfcl
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th January 2013, 2:48 pm

This has to be one of the silliest threads ever.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 5th January 2013, 3:25 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:This has to be one of the silliest threads ever.

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 NCLWN
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 5th January 2013, 3:28 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
[You people may have a problem with me, but I do not let my judgement be clouded by hatred. Additionally, I have no bacon with any of you.

I don't have any problem with you, SilentBokChoi

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 YrgNU
third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 YrgNU
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th January 2013, 8:37 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:This has to be one of the silliest threads ever.

third person shooters are shitty and if you like them then you're shitty - Page 4 NCLWN

Photobucket

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 6th January 2013, 9:08 am

I really can't get into the fallout games. I just really think they are bad for me and it just makes it harder for me to play, I like borderlands alot better though
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 8th January 2013, 6:31 pm

My God...
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st January 2013, 11:14 pm

So, I finished Spec Ops: The Line.

I ended up bumping the difficulty down to easy to just finish the game; I was so fed up with how painfully tedious and boring the gameplay was.

Great soundtrack and good story. The game is definitely overrated by certain crowds and underrated by others.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 1st February 2013, 12:02 am

can you spoil the ending ??

people always ay don't so im trying some reverse physiology
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st February 2013, 1:28 am

KZ Powned wrote:can you spoil the ending ??

people always ay don't so im trying some reverse physiology

yes

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 1st February 2013, 6:05 am

the more you know

we need an upvote system
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4