Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3

4 posters

Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty "In the eyes of a survivor" part 3

Post  x Swiftyy v 8th August 2009, 2:53 pm

3 hours after car CRASH. ...HENRY he was badly injurd he was in shock i went over to him a guard stoped me and said " LEAVE HIM! " i sat back down listening to gun fire a marine sat down and explained every thing to me he said it was a project by the goverment it went badly wrong the project was to give humans invincability and less diseases one of the scientists who had tryed it became infected the had locked him away in are 51 they tryed a new project the same but this time the infection became worse it was bigger and stronger they called it "TANK" PROJECT 117 another one of them got infected this time they cauld not lock it up it had realised all the projects it had gone by house by house towns by towns countrys by countrys until it came here a marine shouted "BACKUP!" by the time we got there the barricades were destroyed the fence was broken they started to get in the camp two marines carried henry into the helicopter me and the rest of the survivors got in it aswell the rest of the marines got into the other helicopters everyone made it onto the helicopters a few zombies jumped on we still had guns i only had 2 magums left i got both of them out i shot them all in the head we saw one of the other helicopters blow up before it fell to the ground it hit the wing of another helicopter they both fell out of the sky and landed they both blew up only a few helicopters made it we saw missiles pass us i looked back i saw my home my birth place destroyed the missiles hit the grond and blew up the city i was glad it was over the swat guy asked us to join the swat team i said yes we only had one more stop to go AREA 51...

writer jakx858

hey guys jakx858 here hope you enjoyed my story it is my first story on this site i may bring a new series of this this is only the beggining for the survivors jakx858 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty Re: "In the eyes of a survivor" part 3

Post  Namorg 10th August 2009, 5:52 pm

Why the fuck do you post shit in wrong places you posted like 2 e relevant things in undead xbox race garge. now you post an outbreak documentation in call of duty wtf dude you think after like 3 folders you might have noticed your in the wrong place
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 10th August 2009, 8:46 pm

This sucks!!!!
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty u are anoying me

Post  x Swiftyy v 10th August 2009, 9:03 pm

ok im not going to say it again THIS IS MY FIRST STORY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty i know it sucks

Post  x Swiftyy v 10th August 2009, 9:05 pm

it is my first story i know it sucks

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 10th August 2009, 9:47 pm

ketchmeone wrote:This sucks!!!!
Who the fuck are you to talk?
Any way jax don't get disscouraged. This story could use some worklike a period. where is the period I AM READING ToO FAST AHHH GONNA CRASh! but that doesn't mean you suck. In my opinion, some people get writing right away and can write anything at anytime and then there are people who aren't very good with words and just either give up or keep trying. The people who keep trying are the people who write amazing stories that blows everything out of the water. I have read many books and some writers who wrote books that sold over a million copies almost failed any classes that involved writing. My point is anyone can write it just depends on how willing you are. The more willing the better you will be.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" part 3 Empty ok thanks dude

Post  x Swiftyy v 10th August 2009, 9:52 pm

ok ty dude Very Happy Very Happy i keep saying to every one that this is my first story ok ty dude i like your signutare how do you get them plz reply

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 10th August 2009, 10:26 pm

Thanks yea you probably heard but its photo shop or Gimp. Search Gimp download its free but it takes some time to master.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down