Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

2 Demos, 1 Review.

2 posters

Go down

2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty 2 Demos, 1 Review.

Post  Spiderman 8th September 2009, 3:36 am

I just downloaded these Demos for my laptop:
Arma II
Darkest of Days

First off Ill say I have a new laptop and I can run these games smoothly.

Arma 2
This is a game that is also I training simulation used my militaries around the world, and you can defenitly tell.
The first thing I noticed is how realistic it actually looked. The sun was the coolest cause when you looked at it you couldnt see much at all. The Movement is pretty realistic too. When I went prone or ran it almost felt like I was watching a helmet camera of a soldier.
But, thats pretty much where it stopped. These dialouge between the players and yourself is...retarded at times. The people talk like robots and at some points like animals. But since it is a simulatinon it would have these problems I guess. There were alot of feature you can do that are realistic like salute, switch humvee positions, and give orders to your squad.
The coolest part of this demo was the helicopter, even though it was really hard to controll. When you get in your have to manully start the engine, wait for the blades to spin fast enough to take off. But it was hard to fly and I kept crashing.
The shooting in this game was also difficult, even at stationary targets.
So this game, as cool and realistic as it is, is not a game, but a training simulation. It is possible that the controls were hard because it was on a computer and there is always more controls. So when it comes out on xbox, it will be alot easier to control, but the graphics will be turned down, and overall it probably isnt worth the purchase.
Operation Flashpoint 2 is published by the same company that owns the virtual reality thing and the game is not a military training simulation. so it will be the same idea, and graphics, with an actuall game. = WIN

Darkest of Days

Now this demo starts off with you (a soldier fighting in
a battle agaisnt Indians) untill a time sphere opens up and you get dragged into it. Now you are told that sometimes history changes and people wind up in places they shouldnt be. Theyre job is to find them and move them to where they should be, so history doesnt change. For some reason they need you. They give you a mission to get some guy to saftey in a Civil War battle. You have civil war weapons like the one shot-reload rifle and a new weapon called a MACHINE GUN. Its like you are playing a Civil War game and puti n a cheat code. At first I thought it would be stupid because using the civil war guns was pretty cool. After I used the machine gun it was awesome.
You will also come across enemies that cannot be killed without history changing for the worse, so you have to be carefull just to knock them out and not kill them. So you get these weird magnet balls that attach to people and knock them out.
When you find the guy you need to keep alive another time sphere opens, but its not yours. Soldiers come out and start shooting you, so you ditch the guy for later and jump into your sphere.
This games plot really wasent explained, like why some random soldier was kidnapped into time just to kidnapp other people, but it was cool. The graphics were not bad and the old weapons are awesome. The game looks cool so I would play it, maybe not buy, but rent.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

2 Demos, 1 Review. Empty Re: 2 Demos, 1 Review.

Post  DeadApe 8th September 2009, 9:42 am

Awsome. You should youtube some armaII zombie mods, they are sick as hell. Fattyboy was telling me about darkest of days, he showed me a video too, pretty cool especially the weapons. Thanks for the reviews.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down