Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Eaglendia 3rd August 2010, 7:18 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Alright I'm thinking of a second character.

The Assault guy from The Pwned Life.

Specifically part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJHd-OUFspQ&feature=related

The Assault Class - Says the F word a lot, and hates those god damn Support and Sniper classes.

Gimme some god damn ammo muthafucka! - Reloads his assault rifle and grenade launcher. (Normal attack uses 10 rounds of the 30 round clip, doing a standard 80 damage per attack. 20 percent chance of a boosted 150 damage when shot in the head or vital area.)

Shit Yeah! Fires Grenade Launcher, dealing 150 unblockable damage and 20 percent chance of 200-250 damage. Can only be used once per round.

Those muthafuckas piss me off! When health drops below 1000 can temporarily target up to 3 people, firing the entire 30 round clip of the Assault rifle. Causing 300 unblockable damage when ONE target is selected and 250 per target when three are selected. When activated no other abilities can be used besides normal attack and the reload ability for the rest of the game, (after the initial three-target attack.) Normal attacks do 150 damage each when this ability is active.

Under Fire! Sandbags pop up and he ducks behind them, drops enemy attack damage by 40-60 percent for the rest of the round. Can only be used once per round.

This is just my vision Eagle, if you want to redo it then go ahead, I'm not very good with making these things, just please keep the awesome ability titles! ^^

I don't quite understand his third ability, though it seems somewhat overpowered. Under Fire also seems pointless as you can just defend for a flat 50%, unless you can use it along with defending, in which case it's a little strong.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Bladewind23 3rd August 2010, 10:42 am

Well you can redo it yourself as I said.

Just keep the titles or drag some other quotes he says in the video out, if you don't mind.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd August 2010, 2:09 pm

If you wouldn't mind, it's time for Ike to join the battle.

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Ike_en
"You'll get no sympathy from me".

Ike
From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength. He brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the party.

Eruption Ike smashes his sword to the ground causing flames to erupt from the ground and deal (x) damage. (2 Action points)

Quick Draw Ike brings his sword back then dashes into a backslash against the enemy. Deals (x) damage. (1 Action point)

Counter Ike quickly blocks to absorb (20%) of damage dealt against first person who attacks Ike, and deals 1.5 times the attacking power back at that person. (1 action point)

Aether Ike tosses his sword, leaps to catch it, then slices through the air on the way down. Deals (x) damage. (1 Action point)

Prepare Yourself! Ike shouts "Prepare Yourself!" at a targeted enemy in preparation of "Great Aether!" (x Action Points) (Wasn't sure to make it 1 or 2 Action points.

Great Aether! Ike unleashes his full fury upon his enemies. He slashes an enemy into the air only to come up with them and smash them back into the ground dealing (x) damage. Two other enemies are also dealt (x) splash damage. Requires Requires use of "Prepare yourself" as previous move or a smash ball item. Has 25% chance of missing the target. (2 Action points)

Heavy Weight Ike's massive size and strength allow him to start the game with 2300 health but a slow speed making him only able to use 2 action points a turn.

(could you fill in some variable's from me Eagle?)
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd August 2010, 3:24 pm

Well since people are making their second character, I might as well do one too.

Character: Mudkip
HP: 2000
Actions: 2

Special Abilities:

i heard you don't like me- Who ever attacks Mudkip will get 50% extra damage when Mudkip attack them back for whole game. (don't know if should be action or ability that in affect at all time, you decide)

Hydropump: Deals 300 damage, can be divided between two opponents. (2 Actions)

Earthquake: Deals 75 damage and 35% chance to loss of 1 action next round to anyone in play. If Mudkips hurts himself he takes 125 damage but no loss of a turn. (1 Action)

I heard you like me: Take 100 of it own HP to give to opponent, they lose there 1 action. (1 action)

Whatdoyathink??
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd August 2010, 3:25 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Well since people are making their second character, I might as well do one too.

Special Abilities:

i heard you don't like me- Who ever attacks Mudkip will get 50% extra damage when Mudkip attack them back for whole game. (don't know if should be action or ability that in affect at all time, you decide)

Earthquake: Deals 75 damage and 35% chance to loss of 1 action next round to anyone in play. If Mudkips hurts himself he takes 125 damage but no loss of a turn. (1 Action)

I heard you like me: Take 100 of it own HP to give to opponent, they lose there 1 action. (1 action)

Whatdoyathink??

My opinion: Hydropump does way too much damage and Earthquake is too overpowered.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd August 2010, 3:30 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Well since people are making their second character, I might as well do one too.

Special Abilities:

Whatdoyathink??

My opinion: Hydropump does way too much damage and Earthquake is too overpowered.
Hydropump uses two actions so it basically 150 damage......
Earthquake could be 50 damage?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 3rd August 2010, 3:32 pm

I don't actually see how Earthquake is overpowered but Hydropump is definitely overpowered.

The 50% Re-attack thing is a DEFINITE overpowered ability.

To be honest you are really looking like an unfair asshole with this one...
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd August 2010, 3:35 pm

Well the first ability I'm gonna let eagle decide.

Hydropump is takes two actions to use anyway.....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 3rd August 2010, 4:04 pm

thats still 300 damage in one turn

quite a lot
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd August 2010, 4:18 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:thats still 300 damage in one turn

quite a lot
Dude fin was able to deal 500 damage to me in one round. So is that over power?
So stop saying it's over power.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 3rd August 2010, 11:26 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

quite a lot

not gonna happen Razz
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th August 2010, 12:26 am

Bladewind23 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

quite a lot

not gonna happen Razz
So 500 damage is not overpowered but 300 is.
My mind is full of fuck right now.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 4th August 2010, 12:44 am

I'm not saying 500 isnt overpowered.

They both are as far as I'm concerned.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 4th August 2010, 1:28 am

Finland could do 500 damage in a single round while greatly weakening himself.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th August 2010, 2:06 am

Super Mega King wrote:Finland could do 500 damage in a single round while greatly weakening himself.
Yeah but with one action he doing 250 damage.
This ability uses two turns causing 150 per action.
I see no problem.

Also eagle can you look at my character that has started an valid argument.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 4th August 2010, 2:51 am

eagle will the next game start when the other games end I wanna see if raiden holds up in a fight
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2010, 3:40 am

Meatshield718 wrote:If you wouldn't mind, it's time for Ike to join the battle.

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 6 Ike_en
"You'll get no sympathy from me".

Ike
From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength. He brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the party.

Eruption Ike smashes his sword to the ground causing flames to erupt from the ground and deal (x) damage. (2 Action points)

Quick Draw Ike brings his sword back then dashes into a backslash against the enemy. Deals (x) damage. (1 Action point)

Counter Ike quickly blocks to absorb (20%) of damage dealt against first person who attacks Ike, and deals 1.5 times the attacking power back at that person. (1 action point)

Aether Ike tosses his sword, leaps to catch it, then slices through the air on the way down. Deals (x) damage. (1 Action point)

Prepare Yourself! Ike shouts "Prepare Yourself!" at a targeted enemy in preparation of "Great Aether!" (x Action Points) (Wasn't sure to make it 1 or 2 Action points.

Great Aether! Ike unleashes his full fury upon his enemies. He slashes an enemy into the air only to come up with them and smash them back into the ground dealing (x) damage. Two other enemies are also dealt (x) splash damage. Requires Requires use of "Prepare yourself" as previous move or a smash ball item. Has 25% chance of missing the target. (2 Action points)

Heavy Weight Ike's massive size and strength allow him to start the game with 2300 health but a slow speed making him only able to use 2 action points a turn.

(could you fill in some variable's from me Eagle?)

Pretty cool character. Has a lot of abilities and I'm not sure all of them could be made useful however. Eruption would be a higher-damage move, the drawback of which being that you can't use any other ability in that turn. Quick Draw could stand to be removed. Prepare Yourself could stand to be 1 point, with the use of Great Aether and Prepare Yourself in the same turn restricted. Aether could stand a change to something to this effect:

Aether Ike tosses his sword, leaps to catch it, then slices through the air on the way down. Deals X damage and knocks an opponent into the air. If they do not use an action to perform an aerial recovery within 24 hours, they will take Y extra damage. (1 Action point)

Counter could stand to absorb more damage, like 50%, by the way. I think you could handle the numbers on your own and see how it turns out.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2010, 3:52 am

Special Abilities:

Whatdoyathink??

I Heard You Don't Like Me is slightly overpowered, no two ways about it, and more so if it's passive. I don't understand what EQ does and I'm not entirely sure about Hydro Pump (Can it only be divided evenly?) The damage is a little much for something that has no other drawbacks than requiring two actions, and he'd definitely be a big target for the room as he seems like a glass cannon with some gimmicks.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2010, 3:55 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Finland could do 500 damage in a single round while greatly weakening himself.
Yeah but with one action he doing 250 damage.
This ability uses two turns causing 150 per action.
I see no problem.

Also eagle can you look at my character that has started an valid argument.
]

Fin's character could do 200 blockable damage to a single character, or a slightly OP 250 to the last 3 to take actions. (Avoidable by posting before him.) To reach a full potential of 400-500 damage, he had to use an ability that gave him a crippling weakness.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th August 2010, 4:07 am

The word "can" say it could be split(150 damage each to different ppl)
If you really think so it can be mark down to 200 (or what ever you say it want to be)
Earthquake hit a random person dealing damage and possible lost of an action. (don't know how it is confusing)

The first ability is debatable it can be removed cause I don't know what to do with it.
And if you think it gonna be a big target how about more HP
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 4th August 2010, 4:30 am

joecruely wrote:so wait we can have more then one character Very Happy

anime:naruto

character: rock lee
one of the very very few ninja that only uses tijutsu
Special abilities

hidden lotus: causes 140 damage

open 8 gates:doubles all abilitie's damage for 2 turns, but at the end he take 200 damage and can no longer do specials for 3 turns

speed up: this is a defence ability causing rock lee to dodge any attacks for that turn when used.

what do you think
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2010, 4:39 am

A very simple and good character. I actually like it, except for one thing; "Speed Up" is incredibly overpowered. Even if it only allows evasion of normal attacks, you would simply be free to use it at the beginning of a round and remain completely untouchable. Consider changing that.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2010, 5:00 am

The Assault Class (Created by Bladewind23)

*Assault Class: The assault class's normal attacks use 10 rounds of his 30 round assault rifle clip and deal 80 damage each. They have a 20% chance of dealing 70 additional damage by hitting a vital area. Because he understands only assault, this class is unable to defend.
*Gimme some god damn ammo muthafucka!": Loads either 30 rounds into the assault rifle, or a grenade into the Grenade Launcher. (Normal attacks use 10 rounds of the 30 round clip and deal 80 damage. Has a 20% chance of hitting a vital area and dealing 150 damage.
*"Shit Yeah!: Fires the grenade launcher, dealing 150 unblockable damage with a 20% chance of dealing 100 additional damage. Can be used once per round.
*"These muthafuckas piss me off!": Immediately loads 30 rounds into the clip. At the end of the turn, the Assault Class sprays at up to three people, dealing either 300 unblockable damage to a single target or 200 normal damage to each target. Once used, you can only normal attack and reload for the remainder of the game. Normal attack damage is boosted to 120.
*"Under Fire!": Causes the Assault Class to take cover behind conveniently placed sandbags. Direct attacks have a 50% chance of having their damage reduced by 75% for three rounds. Can only be used once per battle.

An improvement in my opinion, Bladewind. Anything you don't agree with?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 4th August 2010, 5:02 am

how about speed up:a fast punch that causes 70 damage and a 30% chance of causing 90
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th August 2010, 5:06 am

Rock Lee (joecruely)
One of the very very few ninja that only uses taijutsu. Rock Lee entered the battle in hopes of learning new techniques and meeting worthy opponents.

Special Abilities:
*Hidden Lotus: Causes 140 damage to a single character.
*Open 8 Gates: Doubles the damage of all attacks and special abilities for two turns. After the duration, Rock Lee takes 200 damage and cannot use abilities for three turns.
*Speed Up: An incredibly rapid punch that deals 70 damage, with a 25% chance of doing 100. This punch is considered to take place at the beginning of the round.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next