Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Made in Finland 18th December 2010, 7:42 pm

I haven't been following this thread very closely, so what's this about partners? Does it mean 2 players can team up and win together, or what?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 13 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Eaglendia 18th December 2010, 7:57 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I haven't been following this thread very closely, so what's this about partners? Does it mean 2 players can team up and win together, or what?

Basically. This game will be played in teams of two.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 18th December 2010, 8:01 pm

Camwhore and Alexander the Guitarist? Wink
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 18th December 2010, 8:02 pm

Cookie Man wrote:Camwhore and Alexander the Guitarist? Wink

I can put you up for a random partner. Somehow I doubt Piemaster will be around for this one.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 18th December 2010, 8:20 pm

Goop

A slender and muscular man walks into the room, his skin is silver and metallic, and his feet are literally melted into the floor. He appears to be made of pure liquid mercury. No facial features are present. Despite this, Goop is still able utilize all senses of the human body, and has a vast lingual ability. “Hello. My name’s Professor James Mercurous, but most call me Goop.”

Health: Starts with 1500. Has no maximum HP.
2 action points per round

Abilities
Metallic Smash- Goop's fist enlarges into a large metallic hammer. He strikes and enemy for 100 damage (1 action point)

Metallic Orb- At the cost of 50 hp, Goop forms and metallic ball in his hand, and launches it at an enemy, dealing 200 damage, or 100 damage to two characters (1 action point)

Solidify- Goop's metal body harden's for a period of 3 turns. This negates Liquefy All attacks do 25% less damage, and Goop's attacks do 25% more damage. (1 action point)

Liquefy- Goop's metal body liquefies for a period of 3 turns. This negates Solidify. All attacks do 75% less damage, and Goop's attacks do 25% less damage.

Absorb- Goop absorbs a fallen hero, taking 1/4 of their health, and one random selected ability. (1 action point) (goop may only have 2 other abilities that are not his own. Any ability gained after this will replace at random, one of the 2 abilities)

Lemme' Upgrade Ya'- Goop absorbs a held item, gaining 300 health, and 25% greater attack power. The item is then destroyed. (1 action point)

Alright Eagle, feel free to balance him.
Preferred partner, Super Mega King.

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th December 2010, 8:34 pm

If I'd be a TF2 Medic, who'd want to be my Heavy? (Not necessarily Heavy, just someone powerful.)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 18th December 2010, 8:43 pm

Goop
A slender and muscular man walks into the room, his skin is silver and metallic, and his feet are literally melted into the floor. He appears to be made of pure liquid mercury. No facial features are present. Despite this, Goop is still able utilize all senses of the human body, and has a vast lingual ability. “Hello. My name’s Professor James Mercurous, but most call me Goop.”
Special Abilities:
*Change Form: Goop is unable to defend, but can change form using two actions. In Solid Form, he will take and deal normal damage. In Liquid Form, he will take 50% damage from all sources barring damage-over-time, but his attacks will deal only 50 damage and the total damage of Metal Storm is reduced to 100.
*Metal Storm: At the cost of 25 HP, Goop can fire liquid metal that deals up to 200 total damage. The damage can be spread among any number of characters, and does not have to be evenly spread. Metal Storm may not deal more than 200 damage to a single character in a turn. (100 in Liquid Form)
*Absorb: Activates one of the following three effects:
- Absorbs a fallen character, gaining 300 HP, and a random, non-passive special ability from that character. After Goop has gained two special abilities in this manner, further abilities will replace one of these two at random. The absorbed player is removed from the game entirely.
- Attempts to absorb a living character that has 300 or less HP; this has a 75% chance of success, and if it succeeds, he gains that player's remaining HP and a random special ability. That player is removed from the game entirely.
- Absorbs an item. Goop must be holding the item, or it must be on the ground. Goop gains 150 HP, and on his next turn, the total damage of Metal Orb is increased to 250(150 in Liquid Form).
*Goop Splatter: Upon Goop's death, all players take 100 damage.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 18th December 2010, 8:49 pm

Thanks for working on this with me, Eagle.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 18th December 2010, 8:52 pm

Garquin wrote:Isaac Clarke =D and I guess king ulric???

Deal.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th December 2010, 1:08 am

Signed up:

Black Snow 13 - Possessed Mage
Bladewind22 - Space Ghost
DeadApe - Bruce Banner
Fattyboy122 - King Alric
garquin - Isaac Clarke
JumpingSNIPA - Takeo Masaki
sgtzombie - Sgt. Zombie
Meatshield - Goop
Namorg - Uryu Ishida
jakekola - Rukia Kuchiki
Harbinger - Harbinger
Oo Coggy oO - Kratos
MagicMan313 - Juggernaut
Robochips - Warwick
Prof Vanguard - Zanzibar Hotek
Super Mega King - The Writer
Kugeth - Black Hole Sun Soldier
Masterofkills09 - Camwhore

An even 18 for nine teams of two. Anyone else?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th December 2010, 2:37 am

Character - Blade

IDK who my partner is though Sad coggy was gunna be but now hes wit sgt zombie Sad
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 19th December 2010, 4:31 am

Tophat 44 wrote:Character - Blade

IDK who my partner is though Sad coggy was gunna be but now hes wit sgt zombie Sad
I can be your partner
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 19th December 2010, 5:55 am

does anyone need a partner im still here and i need one Very Happy

SilentShot
A shady ninja that enters the battle in hopes of mastering a forbidden technique! His abilities involve deadly stealth training combined with the manipulation of fire and lightning!
Special Abilities:
*Exploding Decoy: Uses 2 actions. Plants an exploding decoy with 300 HP that cannot attack or defend, or receive any status effects. Each round, the decoy will absorb the first action to target SilentShot; At the end of the round the decoy is destroyed, an explosion will occur, dealing 120 damage to the person who destroyed it. Only one decoy may be active at a time.
*Dragon's Flame: Targets a character with a blast of flame that deals 50 damage. That character will gain a level of the status effect "Enkindled"; Enkindled stacks up to 5 times, and for each level of Enkindled the target has, this ability will deal double damage to them. The target may use an action to douse the flames, removing this effect, however.
*Taunt: Taunts an opponent, inspiring SilentShot; restores 50 HP, and boosts his Limit Gauge by 30%. Can only be used once per round.
*Thunder Breaker: When SilentShot's Limit Gauge is at 100%, he may unleash this technique, reducing it to 0. Deals 150 unblockable damage to one target and knocks them to the ground, causing them to start the next round with one less action.
*Limit Gauge: Whenever SilentShot deals damage, or takes 100 or more damage from a single hit, his Limit Gauge rises by 10%.

Last edited by xI SiL3NTSh0t on 23rd December 2010, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th December 2010, 6:53 am

joecruely wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Character - Blade

I can be your partner

wat character are you playing? we need to have characters that support one another, or at least can handle things well by them selves.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th December 2010, 11:29 am

The three of you makes 21 and I really dislike Blade as a character, so I'd be more prone to accepting the more solidly-welded characters of the three: see Silentshot and the new Killer Phoenix, and also remember that they take a bit of precedence due to being here for this game's character creation time. 20 people is a hell of a lot and to be honest I'm already pretty worried about this game, but if there's anyone else on the list you'd like to play or want to create a new character, you'll still need a partner by tonight.

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil) (Played previously by Garquin)
Alexander the Guitarist (Original) (Played previously by Piemaster)
Assault Guy (Battlefield?) (Created by Bladewind)
Avatar of Vengeance (Original) (Played previously and briefly by Cry Vengeance)
Black Hole Sun Soldier (Original)
Blade (Marvel Comics)
Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach) (Played previously by Namorg)
Camwhore (ForumWarz/Original) (Created by Masterofkills)
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) (Played previously by Coggy)
DamenDome (Original) (Played previously by Super Mega King)
Demonic Possessor (Original) (Created by Black Snow 13)
Edward Newgate (One Piece) (Played previously by Made in Finland)
Feral Werewolf (Original)
Fox McCloud (Star Fox) (Played previously by Black Snow)
General RAAM (Gears of War) (Created by Magicman)
Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist) (Played previously by Mboddz)
Harbinger (Mass Effect)
Ice Swordsman (Original) (Unused)
Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) (Created by Meatshield)
Inspector Yuen (StrangleHold) (Played previously by Fattyboy)
Juggernaut (Marvel Comics/MVC) (Thanks to MagicMan313)
Killer Phoenix (Original) (Thanks to JoeCruely)
King Alric (Myth II)
Koopatrol (Paper Mario) (Played previously by El Mexi Can)
Kratos (God of War) (Created by Coggy)
Master Magician (Played previously by MagicMan)
Master of Kills (Original)
"Mercenary Goddess" Alizarin (Original)
Nick At Nite Lineup (Created by Eaglendia)
Peter Popoff (Original)
Rock Lee (Naruto) (Created by JoeCruely)
Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
Ryu (Street Fighter/MVC)
SilentShot (Original)
SgtZombie (Original)
Snorlax (Pokemon) (Played previously by Masta Shef)
Sonichu (ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL)
Space Ghost (Space Ghost: Coast to Coast)
Test Subject 11-A "DeadApe" (Original)
Tournament Master Eaglendia - Playable Version (Original)
Urahara Kisuke (Bleach) (Played previously by Bladewind)
Uryu Ishida (Bleach) (Thanks to Namorg)
The Writer (Original) (Created by DamenDome)
Zanzibar Hotek (Original) (Created by Prof Vanguard)
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th December 2010, 11:41 am

Well, I could still be the medic, but I need a partner.

Suggestions for the character:
- Basic attack: Shoots 10 needles from his needle gun at an enemy. Every needle does 10 damage. Weapon needs to be reloaded after shooting 30 needles, reloading costs an action.
- After healing the partner for X amount of HP, Medic can activate the Über Charge, which makes him and his partner [invincible/more resistant to damage] for X amount of rounds and boosts his partners damage for xxx %

So, anyone interrested?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th December 2010, 12:42 pm

Kugeth may not be playing, it turns out. Joecruely, Silent, I need to know if you guys are in or out. Tophat, you'll need to find a character that isn't Blade: together, that's 20 people. If it turns out Kugeth is playing, I think Made in Finland can even it out.

DeadApe - Bruce Banner
Fattyboy122 - King Alric
garquin - Isaac Clarke
sgtzombie - Sgt. Zombie
Meatshield - Goop
Namorg - Uryu Ishida
jakekola - Rukia Kuchiki
Harbinger - Harbinger
Oo Coggy oO - Kratos
MagicMan313 - Juggernaut
Robochips - Warwick
Tophat 44 - ???
Joecruely - Killer Phoenix
Silentshot - Silentshot
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 19th December 2010, 2:26 pm

Tophat ask for ogie boogie
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th December 2010, 6:20 pm

The game starts tonight. I need to hear from you guys.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th December 2010, 6:34 pm

The Medic
Special Abilities:
*Battle Medic: The Medic's maximum HP is 1800. For his normal attack he will fire a Syringe Gun that deals 120 damage, with a 25% chance to deal 150; however, after three normal attacks, he will have to reload to continue attacking. Reloading takes an action.
*Health Regeneration: When the Medic defends he gains 50 HP.
*Medigun: Use an action to target a player with the Medigun beam. Players targeted by the Medigun beam gain 75 HP at the end of each round; only one player can be targeted at a time. The Medic cannot use normal attacks while the Medigun beam is active. It takes an action to change your target, but does not take an action to disengage the beam from its current target. You may not target yourself with this effect.
*UberCharge: Each point of healing caused to any player by the Medic will increase his Uber Meter by the same amount. When it reaches 400, he may activate an UberCharge that will make himself and his medigun target immune to all damage until the end of the current round and for two rounds afterward.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th December 2010, 6:45 pm

What do you want to hear?
This:
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th December 2010, 6:48 pm

Eaglendia wrote:The Medic
Love it!

Now all I need is a partner.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th December 2010, 6:56 pm

o_O I mean Tophat, Joecruely, Kugeth and Silentshot. The ones among you who have posted but haven't really "signed up" and I'm afraid to put them into the game tonight, or Tophat who doesn't have a character because I don't like Blade at all, or Kugeth, who I don't know is available to play.

Playing: 18 people
DeadApe - Bruce Banner
Fattyboy122 - King Alric
garquin - Isaac Clarke
sgtzombie - Sgt. Zombie
Meatshield - Goop
Namorg - Uryu Ishida
jakekola - Rukia Kuchiki
Harbinger - Harbinger
Oo Coggy oO - Kratos
MagicMan313 - Juggernaut
Robochips - Warwick
Made in Finland - The Medic

Don't know:
Tophat 44 - ???
Kugeth - Black Hole Sun Soldier
Joecruely - Killer Phoenix
Silentshot - Silentshot
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th December 2010, 6:59 pm

Mr. Tophat

" I've got a proposition for ya. " Trade 250 HP to Mr. Tophat and gain 25% more overall damage for 2 rounds.

Anyone wanna help i seem to not be able to think of anymore abilities that either would fit this character or have already basically been taken by other characters Neutral PLEASE HELP ME.... im sure you guys have an idea at what im tryin to do with this character.... :\
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 19th December 2010, 7:04 pm

He starts with 100 hp?... Or ask eagle to make Oogie Boogie. He would be a good character
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next