Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+21
Namorg
Surgmetic Schular
G00EY LOUIE
Flasktoss55
Masterofkills09
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
oO Coggy Oo
joecruely
Robochips*
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Bladewind23
Masta Shef
mboddz751
sgt zombie23
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
25 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  sgt zombie23 28th August 2010, 2:19 am

Yellow: Well ive done all i can do lets give up and find more loot.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 2:22 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:Yellow: Well ive done all i can do lets give up and find more loot.
Evil or Very Mad you must know that if you do and i am unpetrified then i will hunt you down sgtzombie and you will die.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th August 2010, 2:23 am

What else can i do i mean i already looked at walls and tried to push on a door.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 2:24 am

yes that is alot of work you have done. Why not try the teleporters.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th August 2010, 2:30 am

Dexta117 wrote:yes that is alot of work you have done. Why not try the teleporters.

Why dont you try them.... oh wait What a Face
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 2:35 am

Dexta117 wrote:yes that is alot of work you have done. Why not try the teleporters.

Im working on the teleporters but everyone else should go try to find something else, only problem is that the only other door that we haven't gone in is guarded by the baby dragon so go exploring and check on the dragon
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th August 2010, 2:38 am

Robochips456 wrote:

Im working on the teleporters but everyone else should go try to find something else, only problem is that the only other door that we haven't gone in is guarded by the baby dragon so go exploring and check on the dragon

You talking to me?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 2:40 am

Robochips456 wrote:

So are you gonna check the teleporters and hopefully find a way to get to me and possibly find the cure to being petrified? how sweet Very Happy
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty MS Paint chasers RE

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 2:53 am

Dexta117 wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:

So are you gonna check the teleporters and hopefully find a way to get to me and possibly find the cure to being petrified? how sweet Very Happy

But of course if i feel like it but i dont want to go in there if the basilisk is still alive so check and see if your body can act as a lense and look at the snake
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 2:56 am

Robochips456 wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:

But of course if i feel like it but i dont want to go in there if the basilisk is still alive so check and see if your body can act as a lense and look at the snake

If the basilisk was alive i am pretty sure i would have been eaten by now and also if you gonna teleport anywhere in the room then it would be from the roof where the basilisk originally dropped from.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty MS Paint chasers RE

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 3:00 am

Dexta117 wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:

If the basilisk was alive i am pretty sure i would have been eaten by now and also if you gonna teleport anywhere in the room then it would be from the roof where the basilisk originally dropped from.

Would you eat a rock?
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 3:22 am

can't wait for the next one to start. looks like a ton of fun.
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 3:42 am

Robochips456 wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:

Would you eat a rock?
Me no but im not a basilisk and if i was who knows.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th August 2010, 3:43 am

Dont worry dexta we will get you out of that room.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th August 2010, 1:44 pm

Pink: -Infuse yourself with Essence of Storms, sacrifice 5 health.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 2:13 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Pink: -Infuse yourself with Essence of Storms, sacrifice 5 health.-

Don't you only have 4 health?
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th August 2010, 2:41 pm

Robochips456 wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:Pink: -Infuse yourself with Essence of Storms, sacrifice 5 health.-

The guys gave me a health potion.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 2:57 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:
Robochips456 wrote:

The guys gave me a health potion.

Alright then
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th August 2010, 4:43 pm

The ESSENCE OF STORMS isn't meant to be used in that way. How would you even do that? This thing looks like the wizard's idea of a snow globe. It's probably just for decoration. You remain with everyone else downstairs, discussing plans until someone makes a move, or just until ROBOCHIPS comes back.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 113

ROBOCHIPS tries to open the chest, but it's locked. Instead, he turns his attention to the DUSTY JOURNAL on the table, and decides to skim through it. On the inside of the cover, a note is written that seems to be dated after the final entry.

"A word to he who may, in the future, seize this journal from its resting place in the future: why have you come? Do you, too, share my madness? Have you, too, drunk from the inebriating quaff, or succumbed to the curiosity that destroys? Heed these words - allow me to relay my tale, and you will dash the cup from your sodden lips! I believed (at least, at one time), that the memory of the things I have here discovered were meant to die with me; however, should you seek for knowledge, wisdom, and power as I did, I have no prestige to interfere in your ardent wishes.

I hope you may inherit some moral from my tale, one that may direct you should you attempt any undertaking in this diabolical room.

I have nothing left to say; I relay it - thus.

~ Django"

((ROBOCHIPS: Continue reading?))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 4:44 pm

Aqua: Yes continue reading
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th August 2010, 5:16 pm

Entry I

"For my years of employment I have so vehemently abhorred the dark Sorceror that rules this domain, and today, I encountered, by opportune chance, a belonging of his so carelessly laid out of place; a stone plate with an inscribed symbol. Without knowing its worth I made it mine, and as I took hold of the artifact, I felt a strange power within. In sheer terror and grim fascination, I whisked it away to my quarters as fast as possible, if only to spite its owner.

Had I only known what bloody business I had unearthed.

The artifact that I had pilfered from my superior was a stone plate with a strange hypocycloid pattern, and a symbol in its center. While inspecting it one evening I discovered its purpose; it was some sort of teleporter that abruptly drew me to an identical artifact in some dark corner of this god-forsaken place.

This is where I am writing from, and where I discovered the platforms that would invert our conception of science as it is currently known.

((ROBOCHIPS: Continue reading?))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty MSpaint chasers RE

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 5:25 pm

Aqua: Yes keep reading this is beginning to get interesting
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th August 2010, 5:53 pm

Entry II

After extensive experimentation, this is a report of my findings. This room is a laboratory that exists in a hidden chamber, or perhaps even a different plane of existence that can only be accessed through teleportation. The technology within is, for all intents and purposes, a hybrid of magic and technology. In its current state it seems to be able to combine two objects into one, though it seems to be a precursor to an even more advanced technology that could create any object conceivable on command.

The completion of this process requires a nearly-unlimited amount of energy. Our superior, or whoever constructed this infernal device has done the courtesy of leaving a supply of batteries in the lab.

The power supply for these platforms is called a "Devil Roar". The energy within them is extracted from souls. I wish not to go into further detail, but this does make a step towards explaining the recent and rapid disappearance of the Demon Guard.

The platforms composing this device seem to operate on multiple principles. The left, marked with a sigma, connects, building astral bonds and creating a matrix through nodes in all things. The right, marked with an omega, seems to manipulate unstable energy, destroying certain links, constructing infinite feedbacks and whirling loops of free energy. Ultimately, the two items are destroyed, and the combination is created.

The third platform on the right is able to project a hologram of what the combination will produce. During the process of creation, which of the two items is placed on which platform can completely alter the result, although it is unclear at this point exactly why this happens.

The power here frightens me, and seems to wear away at my mastery of my own thoughts. I will endeavor to remain here to discover the full extent of this sigmatic power, before I leave and never return.

((ROBOCHIPS: Continue?))

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th August 2010, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 20 Empty MSpaint chasers RE

Post  Robochips* 28th August 2010, 5:59 pm

Aqua: Yes......... continue

on another note to everyone in this game do you think i could combine myself with the essence of steel?
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 6:16 pm

What about combining two people and then uncombining them?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next