Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

+22
Jakekola
pauldbomb
eaustinn36
Bornkillajazzman
cpfcfanjoe
KZ Powned
MrKurt2012
T REDD262
Masta Shef
Masterofkills09
. ADestroyer360
xI SiL3NTSh0t
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Phoenix_Rhapsody
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Bladewind23
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 12:05 am

Here is a simple tutorial on how to join my Minecraft Creative Multiplayer server. In just a few minutes, you could be building cool stuff.

Tutorial!

Just ask if you have any questions. Otherwise, give it a try.

Note: This is not my Survival Multiplayer server. If you want to play on that (It's for Pay-to-Play folks only), just ask me about it and I'll put it up.

Update: Both of my minecraft servers are down indefinitely due to a joining problem. I will update if I resolve the issue. Until then, PMs asking me for the IP or to join are unnecessary.

Last edited by Flasktoss55 on 8th January 2011, 1:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2010, 12:09 am

Is it free?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 12:11 am

>_>

Yes.

And fun.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2010, 12:17 am

I just realized that in the title..... >.>

I'll try this out this weekend if I remember.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 12:19 am

Sure.

It's like super easy, by the way.

Just saying.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 8th September 2010, 12:51 am

Well, what exactly is Minecraft?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 1:07 am

It's an open-world 3D sandbox game where the entire world is made of blocks that you can destroy and create at will. You can build whatever strikes your fancy with a number of different block types. Regardless of how I explain it, it's better than it sounds.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2010, 1:10 am

Let me get this straight. I have the power to create and destroy what pleases me?

I'm not letting this slip my mind.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 2:03 am

It's quite interesting.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 8th September 2010, 2:16 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Let me get this straight. I have the power to create and destroy what pleases me?

I'm not letting this slip my mind.

Destroy anything except what other people build

And that would be called griefing

And griefing is for faggots
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th September 2010, 2:22 am

................Okay? Get of your period. >.>
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 8th September 2010, 2:24 am

JUST DONT FUCKIN DO IT.....

anyway

I'm in the server right now
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 8th September 2010, 6:02 pm

Is the server up still or no?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 7:04 pm

The server is now up!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 8th September 2010, 7:21 pm

When I load your server the window comes up with the menu at the top (switch, reload etc) but the screen just stays grey any tips on how to fix this?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 8th September 2010, 8:11 pm

I can't say that I know the issue off the top of my head. Can you take a screenshot of it? I've never come across this particular problem, but maybe I can find someone who has.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th September 2010, 6:06 am

Yea When I click to join it says some error thing then it closes the window

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 12:53 pm

This is what it does to me on all servers. It just stays like that without changing.

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. 44210

Garquin have you put the minecraft file into the lib file because it did that to me a couple of times then I realised I hadn't put the minecraft file into the lib file.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th September 2010, 12:59 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:This is what it does to me on all servers. It just stays like that without changing.

Garquin have you put the minecraft file into the lib file because it did that to me a couple of times then I realised I hadn't put the minecraft file into the lib file.
I have no idea what is wrong with yours And yea I put it in but it doesn't do anything Ill just redo it later

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 1:00 pm

I had to redo it 5 times.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 9th September 2010, 3:03 pm

Garquin wrote:Yea When I click to join it says some error thing then it closes the window

What error does it give?

oO Coggy Oo wrote:This is what it does to me on all servers. It just stays like that without changing.

Well, I'm no expert on Minecraft problems. I'd suggest googling the problem. Does your command prompt display an error message when this happens, by the way?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 4:01 pm

No I don't think so it just doesn't load I'll google it later.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. Empty HE BANNED ME

Post  Phoenix_Rhapsody 29th September 2010, 12:27 am

IT WAS FOR NO REASON EITHER. I joined the game and in less than 5 seconds he bans me.
What a jerk.

Phoenix_Rhapsody
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th September 2010, 12:34 am

You took the appropriate action in PMing me. I think I'll add that to the OP for the avoidance of future misunderstandings.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 29th September 2010, 1:08 pm

I have a paid account, I'd love to check out that server.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum