Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

+22
Jakekola
pauldbomb
eaustinn36
Bornkillajazzman
cpfcfanjoe
KZ Powned
MrKurt2012
T REDD262
Masta Shef
Masterofkills09
. ADestroyer360
xI SiL3NTSh0t
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Phoenix_Rhapsody
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Bladewind23
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Made in Finland 6th October 2010, 5:30 pm

I did the same thing 2 hours or so after Flasks post... Couldn't find it either. I assume he only hosts the server when he's playing there himself.

If that's the case, then you should probably inform everyone at least a day in advance, or else everyone's just gonna miss it. If that's possible.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Flasktoss55 6th October 2010, 10:25 pm

I actually had it up for a while, Bladewind and JumpingSnipa were on. I finally closed it down when everyone left a few hours later. I'll put it up again now for anyone who wants to join.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 6th October 2010, 10:32 pm

Actually, if you guys want my SMP server up instead, just let me know.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 1:23 am

put it up quite a bit earlier in the day.. I get home at 2:30 pm Central and I would like for it to be up somewhere around then rather than late at night.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 7th October 2010, 2:39 am

Maybe...
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 7th October 2010, 7:41 am

ok sounds good but when are you usually on your Survival Multiplayer server so i can join it
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 5:30 pm

I hope to get back to work on my Metro 2033 replica today....
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 7th October 2010, 8:28 pm

cool are you doing that on the free server one and were is it on the list top bottom?
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 7th October 2010, 8:41 pm

For MagicMan

Last edited by Masta Shef on 7th October 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 8:41 pm

the creative version, it would take too long on the survival server, its in the Nature map
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 7th October 2010, 8:50 pm

ok and is it up now? and were is it usely on the list at
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 8:57 pm

I don't know where it is on the list...

And its not up now, I use a special client so it puts all of mine in alphabetical order
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 7th October 2010, 9:03 pm

ok ummm how do you do that? lol that would make things easyer
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 9:05 pm

You have to download the World of Minecraft client...
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 7th October 2010, 9:40 pm

ok were can i go to find it? i do not see it on the website or on the downloads
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 9:41 pm

The World of Minecraft client is on the World of Minecraft website...

Not minecraft.net
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 7th October 2010, 9:45 pm

ok thanks for the help Very Happy hope to see you on minecraft soon
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 8th October 2010, 11:21 pm

Right Click: View Image
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 2hxasy0

My home in Minecraft, the waterfalls were all created by me, the lava one especially. This view is from the front yard.

And this is the house:
(Right Click: View)

It goes back into the mountain a ways where I have two large storage boxes and a stairwell leading up to the little deck. The stone contains the bottom of a waterfall.

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 14dj3fn
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 9th October 2010, 6:13 pm

This game's alpha looks fun wish I could get it.
The classic mode is alright.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th October 2010, 11:36 pm

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 3 4c11a110

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 10th October 2010, 3:31 am

aaaaaaaaaa thats scary lol and me and blade was playing a muitlplayer with heavy fog its fun and like a scary movie

Exclamation *100th POST* Exclamation king
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 10th October 2010, 2:31 pm

My creative server is up, now. Again, just let me know if you'd rather have my survival server online.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th October 2010, 4:35 pm

I would play on the classic version but its very hard to find your server with so many in the list.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 10th October 2010, 4:51 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:I would play on the classic version but its very hard to find your server with so many in the list.

Really? I mean, it's in alphabetical order, you should be able to zoom straight to the F's. Unless you're using the list on the Minecraft site, in which case you can just use ctrl+F and type in "flask" or "bear" or "wonderbuild".
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th October 2010, 7:03 pm

I just finished building my greenhouse on flask's server you guys should check it out.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next