Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

+22
Jakekola
pauldbomb
eaustinn36
Bornkillajazzman
cpfcfanjoe
KZ Powned
MrKurt2012
T REDD262
Masta Shef
Masterofkills09
. ADestroyer360
xI SiL3NTSh0t
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Phoenix_Rhapsody
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Bladewind23
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th October 2010, 7:08 pm

I may have to buy this game. It looks cool.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 4 Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Masterofkills09 10th October 2010, 7:20 pm

It still doesnt work for me Sad
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 10th October 2010, 8:03 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:I may have to buy this game. It looks cool.

Yes.

Masterofkills09 wrote:It still doesnt work for me Sad

No.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th October 2010, 9:46 pm

Oh... my... god!

Do yourself a favor and watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asImTDkPWKA
Preferrably in the best quality your computer can handle (there's a FullHD download link in the description, shit is so amazing!)

Last edited by Made in Finland on 13th October 2010, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th October 2010, 9:54 pm

I say one day we get a giant group of undead xbox members and build something of epic proportions together with good old human ingenuity and creativity.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th November 2010, 10:08 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Oh... my... god!

Do yourself a favor and watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asImTDkPWKA
Preferrably in the best quality your computer can handle (there's a FullHD download link in the description, shit is so amazing!)

DUDE THAT'S AWESOME! That must've taken forever.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 1st December 2010, 4:52 am

k just got all the shit ready now lets play tom some time
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  cpfcfanjoe 4th December 2010, 8:24 am

hey i would like to join your server can u send me the ip?
cpfcfanjoe
cpfcfanjoe
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th December 2010, 10:32 am

cpfcfanjoe wrote:hey i would like to join your server can u send me the ip?

Unfortunately, I believe that it is still impossible to access my server. I haven't figured out why, yet.

Last edited by Flasktoss55 on 4th December 2010, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  cpfcfanjoe 4th December 2010, 10:33 am

oh ok well if u fix or what ever let me know
cpfcfanjoe
cpfcfanjoe
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 4th December 2010, 7:44 pm

I will be able to buy minecraft next weekend.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th December 2010, 10:52 pm

I've been playing this game awhile now.. still hop on from time to time.

Unfortunately, I am too stubborn to pay for the game, so I have been using the "Minecraft Classic" instead of the Alpha, since the alpha isn't free.

I've been working on a map for awhile now, and I think it is pretty awsome. However, since I didn't "buy" the game, I can only save it on my USB drive.

Does anyone know a way I can get this level online so everyone can go on it, without paying anything?

If so, please let me know. This level is amazing (as still in progress).

(I would've posted in this topic earlier, but I was just getting into the game then)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 11th December 2010, 11:42 pm

There is a way to host your own game, but if you do that, the griefers will come.

AND COME IN FOURTHS THEY WILL
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th December 2010, 11:52 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:There is a way to host your own game, but if you do that, the griefers will come.

AND COME IN FOURTHS THEY WILL

Well, it's better than nothing I guess. Even if they destroy the level, i'll have it backed up on my USB, so nothing will be lost. We can ignore them.

Unless anyone has a better method, please tell me more about this one.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 12th December 2010, 2:36 pm

Here's a tutorial that seems popular:

http://infohub.me/showthread.php?p=741

Literally just googled it.

If you absolutely can't get a server up for some reason, you could send me the map data and I would host it on my server. Though, let's make that a last resort, because I kinda got tired of hosting and not being able to really play.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th December 2010, 4:38 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:Here's a tutorial that seems popular:

http://infohub.me/showthread.php?p=741

Literally just googled it.

If you absolutely can't get a server up for some reason, you could send me the map data and I would host it on my server. Though, let's make that a last resort, because I kinda got tired of hosting and not being able to really play.

Why thank you very much. I'll try it when I can (hopefully it doesn't lag down my pc much lol)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th December 2010, 2:44 am

I made a pretty simple texture pack just to see if I could. It doesn't cover exactly everything, but most of it.

Neo-Callig Texture Pack

Preview Images:
Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  pauldbomb 3rd January 2011, 5:26 pm

Iive reely been looking for a multi player survival mode Mineraft server all day and I would like to join if I can.

pauldbomb
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 6th January 2011, 11:35 pm

I'm gonna buy Minecraft soon, me and Namorg could host a server so we look forward to playing with you guys.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 7th January 2011, 12:12 am

Ive made a survival server that runs fine but its kind of a screw around kinda thing. Me and my friends have messed with it a lot.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  brodieandjackson 6th April 2011, 6:56 am

[yes afro flower Basketball alien Cool santa

brodieandjackson
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 6th April 2011, 1:21 pm

Brodie, this forum has been inactive for exactly 4 months, digging up old threads is against the rules here on UX unless you have something to contribute to the topic. Do not do this again.

Do all new people not read the rules before they join?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  demo55 20th April 2011, 10:34 am

I'm new to your awesome website and i would like to join your server so if you can give me the number that would be nice and don't worry I will do want ever you want me to do in it so you can trust me Very Happy Very Happy thanks

demo55
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 20th April 2011, 5:26 pm

demo55 wrote:I'm new to your awesome website and i would like to join your server so if you can give me the number that would be nice and don't worry I will do want ever you want me to do in it so you can trust me Very Happy Very Happy thanks

*facepalm*

please read my post DIRECTLY above yours.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  kbob3023 21st October 2011, 1:19 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Is it free?

whats the server

kbob3023
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4