Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

+22
Jakekola
pauldbomb
eaustinn36
Bornkillajazzman
cpfcfanjoe
KZ Powned
MrKurt2012
T REDD262
Masta Shef
Masterofkills09
. ADestroyer360
xI SiL3NTSh0t
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Phoenix_Rhapsody
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Bladewind23
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
Flasktoss55
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Made in Finland 29th September 2010, 1:15 pm

I've meant to buy Minecraft for months, but making a PayPal account is a pain in the ass... But I got an underwater city built of glass in infdev!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN. - Page 2 Empty Re: Join my Minecraft server! It's FREE and FUN.

Post  Flasktoss55 29th September 2010, 2:16 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:I have a paid account, I'd love to check out that server.

What's your in-game name?

Made in Finland wrote:I've meant to buy Minecraft for months, but making a PayPal account is a pain in the ass... But I got an underwater city built of glass in infdev!

It's definitely worth it, in my opinion.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th September 2010, 3:41 pm

i have a free account because i cant be bothered to buy it because almost every time i buy a game for my computer i play it for like a week then forget about it so im just gunna play the free one :/
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 1st October 2010, 5:44 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:
Slacker Hero wrote:I have a paid account, I'd love to check out that server.

What's your in-game name?

Made in Finland wrote:I've meant to buy Minecraft for months, but making a PayPal account is a pain in the ass... But I got an underwater city built of glass in infdev!

It's definitely worth it, in my opinion.

It's Bricktop91, someone gave me the account.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 1st October 2010, 9:47 pm

Okay, I'll make sure not to IP ban you!

=D
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 1st October 2010, 9:58 pm

I looked on the server list and the server is not there...

Why is this? Sad
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 1st October 2010, 11:29 pm

Well, first of all, my server isn't on the SMP server list. Right now I'm trying to keep it to acquaintances and friends only, not only because of griefing, but because it's not a dedicated host server.

Secondly, my server isn't online right at the moment, as I'm working on some things and it would lag things a bit.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 1st October 2010, 11:40 pm

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 2nd October 2010, 2:16 am

How about this? I'll post here when I next put the server up.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd October 2010, 3:02 am

Sounds good...

Might not be readily online at that time though.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 2nd October 2010, 3:30 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:Okay, I'll make sure not to IP ban you!

=D

Wait, what's your server then?
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 2nd October 2010, 8:31 pm

My creative mode server is called FlaskBear Wonderbuild, and should show up on the server list when I have it online.

My survival multiplayer server is technically called the same thing, but you would need to know the IP to access it. Just PM me if you'd like the IP to join.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 3rd October 2010, 8:55 pm

sounds like fun i will play on the free one with you guys when its up and i only have a single player Alpha one but when i buy the game i will have the multilayer.
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 4th October 2010, 4:40 pm

Well, I got a bit serious and played over this weekend. This is the first time I spent time doing stuff in minecraft but overall I'm happy with my base and all that. Pictures are in the spoilers tags.

Spoiler:
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th October 2010, 7:39 pm

Heheh, nice.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 4th October 2010, 8:34 pm

My minecraft alpha still won't work right, I found out what the problem is, the error message is 'Java Binary (SE) Stopped Responding.' Or something like that, I looked up fixes for it but so far nothing has come up. (I've tried a few that didn't work.)
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 4th October 2010, 9:21 pm

Can anyone else not run minecraft? I just keep getting an error message with Java.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 4th October 2010, 11:06 pm

What type of error message? What does it say?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 5th October 2010, 5:03 pm

does it say your video card drive is out of date for me i just had to update mines and minecrafted started to work and

flask so you do have a server that is listed on the free multilayer that is on the minecraft website right?

www.minecraft.net
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th October 2010, 5:37 pm

Flask has a server, but it's not up 24/7.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 5th October 2010, 8:22 pm

Whenever I try to play my java says that a fatal error hass occured. Help please!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 5th October 2010, 8:54 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:What type of error message? What does it say?

Read my post, about the java binary error, thats the message.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th October 2010, 10:53 pm

I've actually never run into any Java issues in my experience with Minecraft. All I can suggest would be to either google it, search for your problem on the Minecraft forums, or even make a new topic on the MC forums asking for help. Chances are someone else has run into it before and found a solution.

ALSO, MY CREATIVE SERVER IS NOW ONLINE. It's called FlaskBear Wonderbuild, and it should be on the server list.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 6th October 2010, 4:30 pm

cool and i bought the game and i wanted to know if you can pm me the IP address so i can join your multiplayer server and my name on there is Dane521

http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=Dane521
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 6th October 2010, 4:56 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:I've actually never run into any Java issues in my experience with Minecraft. All I can suggest would be to either google it, search for your problem on the Minecraft forums, or even make a new topic on the MC forums asking for help. Chances are someone else has run into it before and found a solution.

ALSO, MY CREATIVE SERVER IS NOW ONLINE. It's called FlaskBear Wonderbuild, and it should be on the server list.

I just looked, couldn't find it.

Control + F came up with nothing.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next