Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

WikiLeaks: The World vs America

+22
Made in Finland
M3LA
Super Mega King
Kush Befor Dusk
bman4782
Meatshield718
BOBBY BOCCE
Pwnisher James
Namorg
DeadApe
Masta Shef
Spiderman
KZ Powned
eaustinn36
A Groovy Tophat
Cry Vengeance
Bladewind23
BLACK SNOW 13
Masterofkills09
RedrumSalad
Slacker Hero
Ross Saxophone
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty Re: WikiLeaks: The World vs America

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 8:26 pm

New York is a very, very major city.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Empty Re: WikiLeaks: The World vs America

Post  A Groovy Tophat 2nd December 2010, 8:31 pm

i live 40 min away from D.C so id wanna get the hell outa here as fast as i possibly could.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 8:31 pm

Yeah, I think you can almost guarantee that D.C. will be hit about four times after being obliterated just for extra measures.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd December 2010, 9:13 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Bladewind23 wrote:I never said the country would be completely leveled, I'm saying I don't want to be in the country at all in the event a single nuke hits it (And I know what Chernobyl was, I never said it was a nuke there in the first place, I was just referencing Castle Bravo because it was a complete disaster, just like Chernobyl.). I'm sure you wouldn't want to be either, because the first targets will be the coasts.

Misunderstanding. Nevermind then.

But.. more specifically, the first targets would be the major cities, not just the coast. I think i'll be fine.

how far west are you? cuz im near the almost farthest west finger lake in NY (which is keuka lake)

Last edited by RedrumSalad on 2nd December 2010, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd December 2010, 9:13 pm

sorry bladewind, but i live in alberta and the only mountains in this province are very few. and we definately dont live in log cabins. id think B.C is what your thinking of.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 9:22 pm

I have seen pictures of alberta, it showed nothing but mountains, and a picture of a log cabin trading post IN the mountains.

I never implied that you lived in them, I said that because it would obviously attract tourists to come buy shit.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd December 2010, 9:29 pm

haha believe me bro no mountains here except right on the border to british columbia. and its not really that cold here despite what many people think
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 2nd December 2010, 10:18 pm

Do you people know that nukes arent as big as you think?
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 547px-nagasaki_1945_-_before_and_after_adjusted
Nagasaki
Yeah it destroyed that area, but look how much 1 nuke did. You need a shit load of nukes to wipe out the entire US or any major country for that matter. There isnt that many nukes in existence.
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Fallou10
Nagasaki on the left: Fallout 3 on the right
They are almost indistinguishable.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 10:20 pm

There are over 10k nukes in existence today, that is plenty to cause at least a nuclear winter.

Surprisingly Russia has more than us at 13k, and we have about 9k.

Everyone else: under 1000

On a side note, the nuke on Nagasaki was minuscule compared to today's warheads.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd December 2010, 10:47 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:There are over 10k nukes in existence today, that is plenty to cause at least a nuclear winter.

Surprisingly Russia has more than us at 13k, and we have about 9k.

Everyone else: under 1000

On a side note, the nuke on Nagasaki was minuscule compared to today's warheads.

Russia also built the largest nuclear device ever detonated, the tsar bomb. and i dont care that there was only one ever made, theyd make it again, if the situation permitted
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 10:52 pm

I wouldn't doubt it, I mean, the original design was intended to have a 100 megaton warhead instead of the final 50 Mt.

Quote "The initial three-stage design was capable of approximately 100 Mt, but would have caused too much radioactive fallout."

And that was in the sixties, imagine what kind of crazy shit they might try now if they get desperate.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd December 2010, 11:36 pm

way to go to wikipedia bladewind, lol. but yeah, i know. if they were really desperate, maybe they could make something like 150Mt? or too drastic?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 11:37 pm

I can put it simple, it is very, very easy, with today's technology, to make a bomb over 300 megatons, or even 500. If someone wanted to end the world, they could do it in a matter of a week.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 2nd December 2010, 11:42 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:I can put it simple, it is very, very easy, with today's technology, to make a bomb over 300 megatons, or even 500. If someone wanted to end the world, they could do it in a matter of a week.

thats....not good. so, it wouldnt take 5 years to make something like the Fat man anymore? lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 11:43 pm

Definitely not, it only took a decade or so to make 30 thousand nukes alone (in the USA), most of which have been disposed of by now,
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 2nd December 2010, 11:45 pm

Steven Seagal wrote:Do you people know that nukes arent as big as you think?

Multiply by about 42 to get the size of a modern H-Bomb.

Besides, no one has the guts to launch a nuclear attack against us, and we have so many defense system's built up against it. It just wouldn't happen thanks to the cold war.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd December 2010, 11:48 pm

Did all of you know that the Star Wars program was actually a bust?

Of course now we have all of the anti-ICBM ships and surface-to-air missile systems so it wouldn't really make a difference anyhow.

Basically, the only country who has nukes in their hands and are stupid enough to use them is North Korea. We're already about to go to war with them anyway with the fact that they launched shells on SK recently. North Korea will soon cease to exist once China stops supporting them, which is bound to happen.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd December 2010, 3:16 am

Honestly, it's likely that every country does this. The U.S is only the first to be called out on it. We won't see much about this leak in the future.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 3rd December 2010, 5:18 am

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/212340/wikileaksorg_downed_by_domain_hosting_service.html

it's been shutdown
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 3rd December 2010, 7:31 am

Well.You're fucked.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd December 2010, 11:26 am

WikiLeaks has reported that it has failsafes if it is shut down and has connections with The Guardian and New York Times, among other newspapers.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 3rd December 2010, 5:48 pm

Why the fuck would anyone even want to nuke the entire US?

And even if you could shoot down those nukes or respond to them with even more nukes, it's not like that wouldn't have any negative effects on you...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 3rd December 2010, 6:20 pm

My face when unemployment hits 9.8 percent.

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Zvin6

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/04/business/economy/04jobs.html?_r=1&hp
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 3rd December 2010, 6:42 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:My face when unemployment hits 9.8 percent.

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 2 Zvin6

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/04/business/economy/04jobs.html?_r=1&hp

It's been higher, and it's quite surprisingly good considering that almost 1/4 Americans doesn't even get through high school.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd December 2010, 9:29 pm

Economics got you down? Come to Texas!
Last into recession, first out of recession.
http://www.texasahead.org/economy/outlook.html
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next