Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

WikiLeaks: The World vs America

+22
Made in Finland
M3LA
Super Mega King
Kush Befor Dusk
bman4782
Meatshield718
BOBBY BOCCE
Pwnisher James
Namorg
DeadApe
Masta Shef
Spiderman
KZ Powned
eaustinn36
A Groovy Tophat
Cry Vengeance
Bladewind23
BLACK SNOW 13
Masterofkills09
RedrumSalad
Slacker Hero
Ross Saxophone
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty Re: WikiLeaks: The World vs America

Post  Pwnisher James 3rd December 2010, 9:32 pm

With the whole move to Canada choice, for terrain wise its best to move to B.C. If your just trying to get away from anything, move to Newfoundland. Lets see who can tell me why...
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Empty Re: WikiLeaks: The World vs America

Post  eaustinn36 4th December 2010, 2:44 am

Meatshield718 wrote:
Slacker Hero wrote:My face when unemployment hits 9.8 percent.

WikiLeaks: The World vs America - Page 3 Zvin6

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/04/business/economy/04jobs.html?_r=1&hp

It's been higher, and it's quite surprisingly good considering that almost 1/4 Americans doesn't even get through high school.

It actually should be a lot higher. What we don't do (and IMO is bad that we don't) is include everyone in the unemployment rate. If you lost your job, and have been searching for a new one for months, and then give up, you will eventually be "dropped" from the labor force. We should measure unemployment the correct way: every able person above 18 counts.

This is why you can't compare our rates to Europe. We might say "oh look at them they have 15%+ unemployment.. they measure it differently.

Read it somewhere, but if we calculated our unemployment the same way most of Europe does, we would actually be around 17 to 18% right now.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 9th September 2011, 12:37 am

Metal Gear Ross wrote:Uh oh America, your government has put their foot well and truly in it this time.

- Revelations that America was going to bomb Iran with the support of Saudi Arabia,
- Washington is running a secret intelligence campaign against UN members Ban Ki-Moon
- America have leaked the EU plot to boycott Ahmadinejad from becoming President following the Iran elections 2009

Oh and America officially hate:

France - (Called Sarkozy an "Emperor with no clothes", "erratic", "Borderline Tyrannical"), claims them to be a difficult ally in the fight again "terroism".
Spain - Feels they made the whole Guantanomo bay situation "impossible"
Britain - Slammed the royal family (a political system that has brought success in Britian for the last thousand years and older than America itself), called Cameron and Osbourne "inexperienced", called Hauge a "child of Thatcher" and said that our contribution and sacrifice in fighting Americas war for "Freedom" meaningless.
Russia - Claimed their country is run by the Mafia and the government is a puppet to Putin.
Turkey - Say they have little understanding of the outside world and a "useless government system" (funny when Americans called Britain or the UK - England, when the UK is actually England, Wales, Scotland and N Ireland).
N Korea - Kim Jong-il is a "Flabby old chap" loosing his grip and drinking.
Argentina - Questioned the health of President Kirchner asking if she takes medication to calm her down.

We are now on Day Four of the leak so I'll update this after new reverlation come to light. The next focus is on what America think of Russia.
Also, America are now desperate to execute the person who leaked this information based on an Espionage act of 1917. One problem however, he is residing in the UK and looks to be moving to Switzerland where America have no jurisdictional. Also, Cameron is refusing to extradite Kinnock on the grounds of free speech.

All good stuff, thing is, the deeper these leaks go, the more secret information is being revealed, interesting to see the information of 9/11.

So yeah, well done.

How did I miss this? I feel like responding! Very Happy

France: I don't agree with the names, but they are a difficult ally in the war against terrorism. Except of course when they feel they're actually threatened by it. *Cough* *Cough* Libya *Cough*

Spain: No opinion

Britain: What? Your Royal Family is a joke. They don't have any power at all, they're just figureheads. And that Royal Family did nothing but oppress the people who didn't agree with it. That's why we went to America in the first place. I tend to like Cameron since he called multiculturalism a waste of time, as did many different European leaders.

Russia: That's probably true. Putin is straight ex-Soviet.

Turkey: They do, they don't get the big picture and they want to be friends with us and enjoy the benefits of that. And also, England, UK, Britain, Iran, Iraq, you understand what we're talking about.

North Korea: This country is the greatest example of Communism to the world and a terrorist threat. We should've ended them in the 50s and we would've if China didn't complicate things. North Korea struck first. America shouldn't distinguish between terrorists themselves and the people who harbor them knowingly.

Argentina: No opinion on Argentina, but you folks fought a war with them over one island. Well done though, you kicked ass.

And this guy should be imprisoned. He's a thug, and an alleged rapist and he spread classified information that should've never been released. Anyone that is involved in the War on Terror should have this man on their shit list.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 9th September 2011, 1:00 am

Yeah, we said all those things.

The fuck you gonna do, World?
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 9th September 2011, 1:01 am

trollface.jpeg
Problem, world?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th September 2011, 1:05 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Yeah, we said all those things.

The fuck you gonna do, World?

They'll stop giving us our oil. D:

That'll really put the economy in a hole.

Then again, not many countries would be in support of this considering they all do stuff like this all the time.

So it's kinda meh. No one really talks about Wiki Leaks anymore.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 9th September 2011, 5:01 am

Ah, that reminds me a of a quote from one of the most intellectually stimulating shows of all time.

"Now, I can either take this from you bitch or you can give it to me willingly."

"I want it, I want it, I want it willingly."

Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th September 2011, 6:05 pm

That'll really put the economy in a hole.

Would they ever stoop to this though? Now, more than ever, there exists a GLOBAL economy where one nation's success and failure can affect the entire world.

that being said go amurrica
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 9th September 2011, 7:59 pm

Yeah I'd like to see what happened to the world if the American economy decided to collapse. One of our main trading partners being the EU.

Second Great Depression and consecutive World War anyone?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 10th September 2011, 12:28 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Yeah I'd like to see what happened to the world if the American economy decided to collapse. One of our main trading partners being the EU.

Second Great Depression and consecutive World War anyone?

Come on Germany... you know you want to.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 10th September 2011, 1:18 am

Governments have secrets? News to me.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 10th September 2011, 1:53 am

What is with you Government? Keeping secrets from us!
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 10th September 2011, 9:54 pm

who cares about this crap, where dem aliens at broski?
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3