Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Cry Vengeance 9th January 2011, 2:04 am

Pink:

-Berserker Reflection.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Bladewind23 9th January 2011, 2:21 am

Teal: *Use Spell Intimidate on the Wizard.*

*Defend the front.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 9th January 2011, 2:36 am

blue: use natures wrath on the wizard
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th January 2011, 3:13 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 433

CRY VENGEANCE activates BERSERK REFLECTION!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 434

Calling up memories regarding just how much he hates this douchebag, he summons up the power to PUNCH THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 435

SUPER MEGA KING attempts HELLCHAIN, while MEATSHIELD's powerful INFERNO DRIVER glances off the outside of the CHROMATIC BARRIER. It seems the WIZARD makes the rules--or at least, has the upper hand. These attacks, while incredible in power, do little more than push the WIZARD back, bastion and all!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 436-1

BLADEWIND's INTIMIDATE ability draws the first salvo of magical attacks to his shield, which easily absorbs the damage, allowing DEXTA to pelt the WIZARD with a barrage of small fireballs. The CHROMATIC BARRIER wavers and begins to dampen, but you'll have to find some way to take it down before you can even hurt this guy---and you can only hold off his attack for so long!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 437

@CRY VENGEANCE:

HELLACIOUS BLUE SEBASTIAN is defeated.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 439

MS. D'MEANR tells you something, and you gain insight as to your predicament, and how you can help your team.

She offers you her final wish--it's what she wants.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 438

And there's no other way, either--she's still strung up with the amulet and would likely turn back to demon form soon even if you removed it. That, and you're probably not going to get off of this one easy.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th January 2011, 3:25 am

Red: -Examine the void in all directions, looking for a break in the pattern-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th January 2011, 3:36 am

Green: Fall back to the line again and throw more rocks as hard as you can. It made the thing almost break last time....why not this time.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th January 2011, 4:10 am

Black: Keep up the barrage of fire balls and chuck in some flame columns also. Still be ready to use phase shift if attacks are directed at me.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 9th January 2011, 6:41 am

Pink: -Cradle D'Meanor-

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you sooner, I swear to you..."

-Keep my word, painlessly.-

"...You will be avenged."
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th January 2011, 5:14 pm

@ CRY VENGEANCE

The last few hours of your life have gone by in a flash, an instant, a strike of thunder, and though you've faced it all, you've never really had to stop and think—never really had time to process exactly what was going on; now, in this next instant, it seems like you've got all the time in the world, and it hurts. The twin snakes of fortune and luck coil around your body, crushing your bones and gnashing at the past and present, and you realize you're almost cursed with good—or bad luck.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 440

But things are hard for all of us, right?

Were you the wrong people, was it the wrong place, or was it just never meant to be? Your body aches, a lump forms in your throat, tears well up in your eyes, and your heart begins to bleed. But you have to fight it, just for one more second, just long enough to finish this once and for all.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 441

And I shall love thee better after death.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th January 2011, 5:14 pm

CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL VIEW
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 442

This is it.

You made it through, you think. MS. D'MEANR told you all you needed to know regarding the situation.

Now there's nothing left for you to do but wait.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 443

Nothing left to do but wait until the others figure out what they have to do.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 444

You're sure they'll make it.

The only way you can finish this is together.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 445

CRY VENGEANCE's ASTRAL PRESENCE causes the CHROMATIC BARRIER to become unstable and explode, as THE WIZARD begins harrying the party with more devastating magic attacks!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 446

The great force of the blast sends SUPER MEGA KING and BLADEWIND spiraling away into THE VOID --- to all that remain, now is the time to strike!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 9th January 2011, 5:24 pm

(I see what you're doing Eagle, and I think it's brilliant. <3)

Pink:

-Wait.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 9th January 2011, 5:24 pm

Yellow: Charge at the magician with all my might piercing him has deep as i can to get the poison from my tormentor in his body. When i jump back from this attack use soul transfer on him.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th January 2011, 5:26 pm

Red: -Attempt to regain control-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th January 2011, 5:26 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:(I see what you're doing Eagle, and I think it's brilliant. <3)

also, this ^

Very, very awesome.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th January 2011, 5:35 pm

Green: "We're Three men down, but the barrier is gone! Everyone use your strongest attacks on my mark!"

Green jumps into the air, launching a chromatic burst, then charging in with another Inferno Driver.
"LETS SEE YOU STOP THIS!"

"Everyone, I'll get out of the way, use your attacks now!"

Once completed with the attack, get away from the wizard to avoid all other magical attacks flying at it.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 9th January 2011, 6:04 pm

Once all of our attacks our finished. We should all get out of the way. Vanguard should protect us and dexta should use his inferno tempest
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 9th January 2011, 6:19 pm

Vanguard: Well Wizard, that was a cool speech and all back there, but you've neglected to consider one thing: the possibility of a rogue element that doesn't fit in your little plan. You've weakened The Void, and you're going to pay for that.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 O0t9na

-Use SIGMATIC TECHNIQUE: Gamma I on the Wizard-

-once everyone attacks use Repair Matrices in an attempt to heal everyone and stabilize The Void-

Last edited by Prof Vanguard on 9th January 2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 9th January 2011, 6:20 pm

blue: "Don't give him a window to counter attack!"

*use force of nature on the wizard and back up*
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th January 2011, 6:47 pm

Black: "Your going to die old man" use all my willpower to summon he deadliest Inferno Tempest I can produce and try my hardest to aim most (hopefully all) of the blast at the wizard, get ready to use phase shift to dodge any incoming attacks.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 9th January 2011, 6:58 pm

Lock n Load

Sigmatic Shock wave
reload
Sigmatic Shock wave
reload
Sigmatic Shock wave
reload
Sigmatic Shock wave
reload
Sigmatic Shock wave
reload

Explosions
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 9th January 2011, 6:59 pm

noob tube continuously and fire at the wizard and dodge his attacks and lay down supporting fire for anyone who needs to get close for melee attacks
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th January 2011, 8:11 pm

Regain control?

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 447

You're not sure if you can.

Everyone's gone. You're all on your own now.

And you've been fighting the motherfuckers for hours. Must have killed at least a hundred...

But you can't go on.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 448

Your weapon slides out of your hands. The wall in front of you splits apart, and demons of all types prepare to pour out -- there's nothing more you can do, and you have little time before they descend upon you and tear into your body.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 449

But you feel within yourself a strange, astral power...

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th January 2011, 8:12 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 450

The party assaults THE WIZARD! NAMORG's attack inflicts DEADLY POISON, which will continue to deal high damage -- he uses SOUL TRANSFER, but has not lost enough HP for the move to take significant effect, and MEATSHIELD crashes down with an INFERNO DRIVER through his CHROMATIC BURST, alongside the forces of nature and sigma.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 452-1

KZ POWNED and DEXTA attack afterward, with a flurry of fireballs and FLUX BOMBS, also dealing THE WIZARD a high amount of damage. However, he does not seem to be visibly affected, and the CHROMATIC BARRIER is beginning to reform!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 10 451

As DEXTA begins preparing a powerful attack, immense ENERGY ORBS rise up, evidently about to crash down on him and the party!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 9th January 2011, 8:15 pm

Red: Not absconding here. Suppose I don't have much of a choice -Harness my newgained power and attempt to blast through the hole in the wall-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 9th January 2011, 8:18 pm

Purple: -Use Skullflame Curse-
-Attack the Wizard-
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next