Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Bladewind23 9th January 2011, 8:41 pm

Teal: *Look around myself, searching for any loophole in the void and any reference-able place I may be descending to.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 9th January 2011, 9:15 pm

Vanguard:
-Block the party from any incoming energy balls with Flux Reversal-
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th January 2011, 9:17 pm

Green: Wait for the block from Prof. Vanguard, then charge back in swinging until the barrier reforms.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th January 2011, 9:56 pm

Black: If vanguards blocking attempt doesn't work then use phase shift to dodge the energy orbs and continue to charge inferno tempest. If the block does work charge inferno tempest to max power and fire it at the wizard (or as best i can).
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 9th January 2011, 10:33 pm

Yellow: Help meatshield and swing at the same time to do some extra damage.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 10th January 2011, 9:37 pm

Orange:

cover fire

dodge floating energy orbs of death

cover fire

flux bomb/noob tube like a mother fucker
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 11th January 2011, 1:05 am

The creatures beyond bellow with blood-red passion. Your psyche begins to crack, and corrupted blood threatens to break down the floodgates and tear your mind apart from the inside out; you wonder if it's heatstroke or just some sick extension of this corruption that's causing reality to waver and extend before your very eyes, and you wonder if this is the real machination of the demigod that forced this fate upon you—to see you confronted with this ocean of blood, and to see the spark of life extinguished time and time again by your hand.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 453

Firescorn bellows, and it's a hundred and ninety and rising outside. The day is hot, and you wonder if it's going to cool down anytime soon. The mercury's rising, and you wonder who would subject you to this fate; you wonder if you'll boil to death, trapped in your own mind. The temperature's ascending, and you feel a fire inside—you're ascending, and you wonder if it's going to come out. But the time for wondering is over, and the time for intuition has begun.

The laws of the universe mean nothing.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 454

You guess you're going to have to define them.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 11th January 2011, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 11th January 2011, 1:05 am

Pattern? Yeah, you're beginning to notice a pattern here.

Seems like every few minutes, someone gets in way over their head, huh?

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 458-1

You don't know if you can rise to the challenge this time.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 456

Your exhausted party lies not far away --endless battle has left them worn down.

A creature approaches, with incredible speed, on an unstoppable vector--one that has proven itself worthy in combat time and time again.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 457

The party hasn't enough time to escape, and you are not properly equipped to fight such a thing---chances are, you'd die alongside everyone else.

What will you do?

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 11th January 2011, 1:06 am

Two down.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 455

You hope they can hang in there just long enough.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 459

PROFESSOR VANGUARD's FLUX REVERSAL adequately protects the party from energy orbs, but the WIZARD's CHROMATIC BARRIER finds time to reform, deflecting another salvo of weapon, magic, and grenade attacks -- the BARRIER looks to be visibly growing weaker, and the WIZARD begins to take damage from DEADLY POISON!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 11th January 2011, 1:09 am

Green: "Alright guys, next wave of attacks is a go!"

Charge and attack the wizard full force.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 11th January 2011, 1:12 am

Teal: "I've dealt with you bastards long enough..."

"Magni the Crimson.. I call upon you to help me.."

"If we fail this.. together to Hell we go."

*Rush past the party and hurl the shield at the beast's mouth, then jump upward, removing my right shoulder pauldron and driving the spike into the snake's skull.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th January 2011, 1:20 am

Red: Hey, Pink. Guess we're stuck here for now.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 11th January 2011, 1:34 am

Black: "Ok guys do you think you can break down his shield at least one more time so I can send in my charged Inferno Tempest and see how much damage it does."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 11th January 2011, 2:28 am

Sigmatic shockwave
shoot
reload

rinse
repeat

dodge

cover fire
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 11th January 2011, 4:01 am

Pink:

-Nod quietly.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th January 2011, 4:02 am

Red: Hey, Pink, how did the Red guy survive against the Wizard? He avoided his attacks! Oh man. Oh man.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 11th January 2011, 5:20 am

Pink:

"Heh, EYE see what you did there, Red. Oh jeez Oh jeez."
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 11th January 2011, 9:52 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Pink:

"Heh, EYE see what you did there, Red. Oh jeez Oh jeez."

RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 11th January 2011, 10:49 pm

Edit: Im stupid. nvm

Last edited by Namorg on 11th January 2011, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 11th January 2011, 10:56 pm

Namorg wrote:Yellow: Use any strength i have left in my body to hurl myself as far away from the snakes attack as possible. Once i regain some strength stand up and ready the tormentor to attack. If theirs an opportunity to attack charge and hit the basilisk (or snake?) wherever i possibly can to poison it.

You do realise you aren't actually there with me..
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 11th January 2011, 11:25 pm

Yeah sorry, i got confused. nvm
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th January 2011, 1:33 am

Far away from aid, a legendary Sigmatic power abide--

wait

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 460

wha

are you calling upon an enemy for help?

anyway

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 461

Drops of blood disperse through the air, belonging to no particular individual or creature; with speed and immense mass, the OCULYX hurls BLADEWIND backward, having succeeded in this clash.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 463

Though the party has begun to escape, the beast charges forward again -- you barely avoided those teeth last time, and this time it's moving even faster than before, aiming to kill whatever it meets.

Will you PROTECT or ABSCOND?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th January 2011, 1:33 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 11 464

The party continues to fight, but now, gnarled tendrils from the darkest corners of the void reach out to harry KZ POWNED and DEXTA!

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th January 2011, 1:37 am

Green: "No!" Green charges at the tendrils full speed. "Dodge them, quick!" Green slashes at both of them, attempting to slice them in half. "You can't take down all of us!"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th January 2011, 2:04 am

Eaglendia wrote:are you calling upon an enemy for help?

(Not my enemy, not at all.)

Teal: *Desperately attempt to reach the two before the occulyx and stand between them and the creature, bracing my entire self and weight behind the shield.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next