Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Bladewind23 1st February 2011, 10:29 pm

Teal: "I guess this is all I can do.."

*Use any strength I have to throw the shield towards the Sphere.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Namorg 1st February 2011, 11:07 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:Teal: "I guess this is all I can do.."

*Use any strength I have to throw the shield towards the Sphere.*

LOL
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st February 2011, 11:08 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 5241

The heroes know what must be done...

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 524

They gather together, and prepare to launch a massive, final assault on the SPHERE OF THOUGHT!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 11B

While in THE VOID, PROFESSOR VANGUARD prepares an attack of his own...
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 1st February 2011, 11:09 pm

Vanguard:

Well Wizard... It looks like we're all alone now. I trust that my friends will find their own way back, they're doing their part so it's time for me to do mine.

This is it. Final boss.

Wizard, you're evil and puissant, unpleasant and bent on your ends.
It's the final reckoning: too late to make amends.
It’s too late to make friends; I’m infuriated but steady.
THE SIGMA CONNECTS AND IT WRECKS SO GET READY!

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st February 2011, 11:09 pm

The HEROES unleash their attacks, and wreak havoc on the SPHERE OF THOUGHT, and by extension, the mind of THE WIZARD!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 5242

The CHROMATIC BARRIER suddenly shatters, unable to sustain itself; the combined attacks also inflict massive damage!

PROFESSOR VANGUARD attacks the vulnerable WIZARD...

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 13B

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 14A
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st February 2011, 11:18 pm

Reality, or whatever remains thereof, seems to convulse violently as the HEROES are eschewn from wherever they are now.

Extra-dimensional forces threaten to tear them limb from limb.

It's a rough landing.

But they are stronger.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 526

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 525

The party takes a moment to get their bearings.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 529

THE WIZARD is defeated.

It seems as if you've been returned to somewhere in the dungeon.

You're in the room that was dark when you entered earlier, the endless one that drew all of you into THE VOID.

This occurrence, you assume, was a one-time affair. It is now a room like any other.

Your mission, you resolve, is complete. The exit to the dungeon waits a ways away; the site of the party's first encounter with MAGNI THE CRIMSON. That will serve as your way out.

You could have left long ago, but you sought answers.

You sought closure, and now you have brought justice to the mad god that ruled this land.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 527

The bodies of those less fortunate have been returned with you. You feel you should take them along when you leave, so that they may rest in peace.

There is one other thing, however.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 528

The exit to this room is behind you.

But at the far end, a closed door awaits--one that gives you a feeling of great anxiety.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st February 2011, 11:23 pm

Black: "Shall we chance our luck once more and go check out that final door?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st February 2011, 11:26 pm

Red: Well, we've gone this far. No way we're getting out of here until we're done. -Open the door-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 1st February 2011, 11:29 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 529

Green: "Heh, we did it. Nice work." Green Brofists the scholar. "You gotta teach me how you do that." Green notices the only door in the dungeon. "Hopefully the final door. We're out of here."

"I'm ready to go when you all are."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st February 2011, 11:35 pm

As you approach the door, it hisses, sliding open and beckoning you inside.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 530

Within the room waits THE GREAT MACHINE.

Its grandeur lies not in its size, but its purpose.

This is the device the WIZARD created, to collect ambient released souls and create DEVIL ROARS.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 1st February 2011, 11:37 pm

Rainbow Man:

Climb into the machine.

Goodbye my friends.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 1st February 2011, 11:39 pm

Red: -Raise Firescorn- This is an evil machine that, indirectly, almost killed us and probably would have been used to control the world. Its power isn't really meant for anyone to use, and you all saw that room full of bodies. This device isn't necessary for us for any purpose. Let's destroy it and get out here.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st February 2011, 11:41 pm

Pink:
-Stay Red's hand, and nod.-

"I agree, this is an instrument of the wizard, but a weapon is not evil, it's the wielder. I say we try and put it to one final use, one single operation of redemption."
-Raise ATM and set it on the Machine's receiver-

"Guys, we've no use for these anymore, let's see if we can't bring back chips."

-Submit APHRODITE'S TERMINAL MISTAKE unto the great Machine, hopefully paying a fraction of the price required to revive one SOUL.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st February 2011, 11:43 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Pink:

"Guys, we've no use for these anymore, let's see if we can't bring back chips."

-Submit APHRODITE'S TERMINAL MISTAKE unto the great Machine, hopefully paying a fraction of the price required to revive one SOUL.-

I'm not entirely sure it works that way.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st February 2011, 11:55 pm

Black: "Wait, if this was the machine used to put souls into devil roars, then could we use it to take souls out of devil roars? Maybe we can save some people and give them back their souls. Cry I am not sure we can create a new soul for chips, his soul wasn't taken, he was only killed."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 2nd February 2011, 12:13 am

Vanguard:

-enter final room and view the Great Machine with great uncertainty-

So this is what it comes to. What shall we do with this shit? I'm pretty sure that the souls were lost the moment they were converted to Devil Roars in much the same way items are lost when they're used as alchemy reagents.

This machine holds great potential. That much is certain.

However, this much Sigmatic power has no place in your realm. And I should remind you that the same could be said about me.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 2nd February 2011, 12:17 am

Purple Ghost: -Fly into the machine-
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 2nd February 2011, 12:35 am

blue: stare at the machine intently with a pondering fire burning in my eyes...............turn to my team

"WHERE THE FUCK DID MY HAT GO!?!?!?!?!?"

but I say we do away with this evil contraption.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd February 2011, 12:39 am

Prof Vanguard wrote:Vanguard:

this much Sigmatic power has no place in your realm. And I should remind you that the same could be said about me.

Black: "Would you like to take it back to the sigmatic plane, vangaurd?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 2nd February 2011, 2:11 am

Teal: *Approach the bodies of Snipa and Namorg.*

"You guys fought hard out there.. we all did.. as one and many. For what it's worth.. it was worth all the while. We'll get you outta here.. out of this damned, rotten place.. and then.. may you rest in peace."

*Enter the room containing the Great Machine.*

"It would probably be best to just destroy anything the Wizard has ever laid his hands on, including that abomination."
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 2nd February 2011, 7:35 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Meanwhileinhell8
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 2nd February 2011, 1:22 pm

...Don't ever change, Flask.

Anyway, is the general consensus to destroy the machine? If so, that'll be the next update.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 2nd February 2011, 1:24 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 17 Meanwhileinhell8

+1
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 2nd February 2011, 2:16 pm

Eaglendia wrote:...Don't ever change, Flask.

Anyway, is the general consensus to destroy the machine? If so, that'll be the next update.

Guess so.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 2nd February 2011, 3:50 pm

Unless it's possible to move the machine. If it is. I want it.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next