Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

+11
Cry Vengeance
steveeeee
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
MrKurt2012
Super Mega King
zombie dude
Meatshield718
Sir Manguydude
A Groovy Tophat
Masta Shef
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty Re: Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th February 2011, 2:41 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:that's a pretty long time to not own the best game of all time.
Money does not grow on trees.

Trees > Paper > Money

Wat.
Forgetting cotton in there....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty Re: Battlefield 3-"What we know so far"

Post  zombie dude 4th February 2011, 2:58 am

you'd know all about that. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 4th February 2011, 3:54 am

Sir Manguydude wrote:Also I felt that in MoH the characters actually mattered. I am sorry, I am tired of seeing the same old badass. The only badass character aspect are some of the epic beards. Also there is emotion in the voice acting which is amazing for a shooter.

To sum up the end of MW2, this is what Price basically does.

"Oh Noez,, Soapeh youz got stabbed. Lulz. Lets get in this helicopter, after I stare you blankly in the eyes while I cover you in...bandages."

Meanwhile in MoH.

"Oh shit, Rabbit, stay with us. Tell Evac to Hurry up or he isn't going to make it."

I felt more attached to Rabbit than Sargent Jackson from CoD4, with his rad poisoning. The end sequence of MoH easily trumps the stumbling death of Jackson, because Rabbit could have lived, had the chopper arrived sooner, we all knew Jackson was done for.

Spoiler alert bro.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 4th February 2011, 4:28 am

DeadApe wrote:
Sir Manguydude wrote:Also I felt that in MoH the characters actually mattered. I am sorry, I am tired of seeing the same old badass. The only badass character aspect are some of the epic beards. Also there is emotion in the voice acting which is amazing for a shooter.

To sum up the end of MW2, this is what Price basically does.

"Oh Noez,, Soapeh youz got stabbed. Lulz. Lets get in this helicopter, after I stare you blankly in the eyes while I cover you in...bandages."

Meanwhile in MoH.

"Oh shit, Rabbit, stay with us. Tell Evac to Hurry up or he isn't going to make it."

I felt more attached to Rabbit than Sargent Jackson from CoD4, with his rad poisoning. The end sequence of MoH easily trumps the stumbling death of Jackson, because Rabbit could have lived, had the chopper arrived sooner, we all knew Jackson was done for.

Spoiler alert bro.
How if most people here dislike the game?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 4th February 2011, 6:09 am

that doesnt mean it isnt a spoiler.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 5th February 2011, 1:37 am

battlefield 3 teaser trailer

dont know if its been posted already but here, it doesn't really show anything just thought it looked cool
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 5th February 2011, 2:21 am

MagicMan313 wrote:that doesnt mean it isnt a spoiler.

And it doesn't mean I give two shits either way, so there.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 5th February 2011, 6:39 am

You guys probably already knew this but battlefield 3 includes jets, prone, and 64 player multiplayer[on pc].

Also sir manguy its not okay to be a huge faggot on these forums ask blacksnow.

Cool video from bf1942 as well just for the hell of it.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 5th February 2011, 6:56 am

Sir Manguydude wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:that doesnt mean it isnt a spoiler.

And it doesn't mean I give two shits either way, so there.

Whoa, come on man, you harshing my buzz bro, all that negative energy is messing with my chi dude.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3-"What we know so far" - Page 2 Empty Battlefield 3

Post  whats in a BLT 7th February 2011, 1:35 am

Weren't we talking about Battlefield 3 here? Who cares about all those other games. I think it's cool that they are showing special attention to the pc gamers but it seems like they aren't even trying to make the council games as good as they could.
whats in a BLT
whats in a BLT

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 7th February 2011, 2:48 am

From what ive heard so far, it sounds really good, but a lot of the "features" are probably just hype.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 20th February 2011, 8:05 pm

i'll probably get this game when it comes out. i just hope that it works better than my bfbc2 which won't let me get out of aiming down the sights
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2