Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

+17
Super Mega King
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
eaustinn36
zombie dude
Made in Finland
Kush Befor Dusk
o QuickShott o
steveeeee
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Meatshield718
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  Meatshield718 11th February 2011, 10:00 pm

"Project Beachhead absolutely is charging for multiplayer," Pachter said. "I'm certain to my core. Activision said they are working on 'value added, premium content that is exclusive. How do you exclude people unless you do it on the basis of whether they pay or not? What are you going to have a bouncer in front of the club where you play the content? The only way it's exclusive is if it excludes non-paying members."

Read the rest of the article, here: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/11/pachter-says-activsion-wants-to-charge-for-call-of-duty-multiplayer.aspx

If this is the case, I guess Black Ops is the last CoD I'll ever play, because I'm not doing this. I knew they were talking about it, but Activision just made it official.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty Re: All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  bman4782 11th February 2011, 10:22 pm

Yeah I'm not even going to bother buying the next one because its a waste of money.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play Empty Re: All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th February 2011, 10:59 pm

I agree fully. At this rate anyway though CoD will die after BLOPS.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th February 2011, 11:53 pm

While I don't agree at all with what tophat said, I would need to be SERIOUSLY impressed in order to pay to play.

Activision are a bunch of fucking pigs.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th February 2011, 12:32 am

Do not want. I heard of this before but seriously going out to do this is a pathetic attempt to make money.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 12th February 2011, 1:04 am

Meatshield718 wrote:"Project Beachhead absolutely is charging for multiplayer," Pachter said. "I'm certain to my core. Activision said they are working on 'value added, premium content that is exclusive. How do you exclude people unless you do it on the basis of whether they pay or not? What are you going to have a bouncer in front of the club where you play the content? The only way it's exclusive is if it excludes non-paying members."

Read the rest of the article, here: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/11/pachter-says-activsion-wants-to-charge-for-call-of-duty-multiplayer.aspx

If this is the case, I guess Black Ops is the last CoD I'll ever play, because I'm not doing this. I knew they were talking about it, but Activision just made it official.

No.

Patcher is a TERRIBLE analyst and has made TERRIBLE predictions in the past. Take anything he says with a grain of salt.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th February 2011, 1:51 am

I hope you're right Slacker. :/
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 12th February 2011, 4:55 am

its not like everyone on the planet buys there games and its not like they charge 15 dollars for dlc or anything.. they're obviously poor so this is good idea........

i quit
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  o QuickShott o 12th February 2011, 10:18 am

Tophat 44 wrote:I agree fully. At this rate anyway though CoD will die after BLOPS.
In my opinion, CoD died when MW2 came out.
o QuickShott o
o QuickShott o
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 12th February 2011, 11:08 am

In my opinion, CoD died when MW2 came out.

+1
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 12th February 2011, 11:09 am

remember though, thats activision. there are still one or two other company's who have worked on call of duty before.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th February 2011, 11:11 am

CoD has been dead for long time people.

No grenade servers on CoD2 were the best thing ever happen to FPS games, since then there hasn't been any improvement...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 12th February 2011, 12:44 pm

yea, i guess call of duty is dead.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/94558/20101222/activision-video-game-shooting-game-call-of-duty-black-ops-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-xbox-360-pl.htm

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th February 2011, 3:19 pm

I think Activision is getting too cocky about how good their games are..

I was never really into the COD series ever so I can't say anything else.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th February 2011, 4:25 pm

I guess its time for a permanent switch to Battlefield and Halo.

BUT, there is salvation, on the other console, KILLZONE.

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th February 2011, 4:54 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:on the other console, KILLZONE.

I envy you...
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th February 2011, 5:05 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:BUT, there is salvation, on the other console, KILLZONE.
"Salvation" and "console" don't belong in the same sentence, especially if you're talking about FPS games...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th February 2011, 5:14 pm

Yea COD died when MW2 came out.....and then was reborn when Black Ops came out?

Seriously if you haven't played Black Ops, its an awesome game. The best COD since COD4 and possibly beats that. This just leads me to believe that under the circumstances that infinity ward was under during the making of MW2 (read court case for info) they could not make a good game.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th February 2011, 6:15 pm

DeadApe wrote: Black Ops, its an awesome game.
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play 12811510
Best joke ever!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 12th February 2011, 6:38 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Best joke ever!

And medal of honor is the best game ever and better right?
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th February 2011, 7:01 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Best joke ever!

That and better the MvC3
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 12th February 2011, 7:03 pm

I own a PS3, Killzone isn't that good.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 12th February 2011, 7:09 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Best joke ever!

That and better the MvC3

I could not understand the sentence you probably forgot the n in then on purpose. But whatever you say animal fucker,not that anyone takes you seriously or cares about what you say.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th February 2011, 7:11 pm

gotem
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th February 2011, 7:31 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:I could not understand the sentence you probably forgot the n in then on purpose. But whatever you say animal fucker,not that anyone takes you seriously or cares about what you say.
Using obviously wrong stereotypes in an arguments is pathetic.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next