Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

+17
Super Mega King
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
eaustinn36
zombie dude
Made in Finland
Kush Befor Dusk
o QuickShott o
steveeeee
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Meatshield718
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty Re: All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th February 2011, 3:07 pm

DeadApe wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone has said what they needed to say about the OP, so I'm going to comment on what Black Snow spewed out.

Your argument about why BlackOps is bad still has not been backed up. You made some generalizations that can be said about every damn fps on the market. Why don't you point out specifics so I can take you seriously?
I hate to explain everything for I am in class right now but I would put it in a simple way. The value of the CoD series took another deep decline in value. With just Zombies and its campaign being desent. MP was good but there is way to many balance issues.

DeadApe wrote:You don't like MvC because you don't like fighters. Just say THAT. When you go and say that you don't like it because it is a bad game you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. This paired with the fact that you don't own the game and only played it about once makes your argument invalid. No re-playability? The group of us that have the game bought it the night it was released on XBLA almost 2 years ago on a WHIM. We have consistently played the game pretty much every single night since. It has never even once gotten boring and is different every single time. There are 50 characters. I have only learned about 8 of them. The better we get, the more fun it gets. If you want to talk about video games on a video game website, with people who play video games you need to be able to express your ideas better. You could have simply said that you do not like the game.
I do like fighting games, I just own any due to lack of interest or current ones. MvC is just some other hype up shit for me.

DeadApe wrote:I have never played the game
OH GAWD, please you're not helping yourself.
DeadApe wrote:So if you want to consider what I have to say invalid than go ahead. Even though I have never played the game I can make an INTELLIGENT prediction that the game is AVERAGE at best. It has a metacritic score of 72 based on 71 reviews, and a 6.7 user score based on 171 ratings (http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/medal-of-honor.)

Obviously bad reviewers as usual with you.
DeadApe wrote:The game is built by 2 teams, the multiplayer being handled by DICE who previously released BFBC2, a modern day multiplayer heavy fps. Not only did they make the multiplayer nearly identical, but its also worse, this is the general consensus of multiple reviews I have read.
Well if you have played it you can see some sameness but there is enough differences, for one, this game is more fast paste the BF: BC2 and there is no destructable environment but its just fine.
DeadApe wrote:On the single player side the game is a modern-day military themed FPS. EA joined the modern warfare party late here because everything has been done before, whether it was by the COD series, the Rainbow Six series, the ARMA series, or the Operation Flashpoint series, and it has been done better. Everything you described about MoH that you like is run of the mill.

That would be up for debate but it does have a difference from other campaigns.

DeadApe wrote:Any game that has an Ak47 and an M16 follows this trend. Guns handling differently is a staple of any decent fps around. I know for a fact that this is how these guns handle in the COD series. This is no big deal.
Now that just silly. I've been playing CoD for a long time and it has still been crap as usual. There is no difference in them except that I like the sites on the Ak more then the M16

DeadApe wrote:The Battlefield series is well known for this and does an EXCELLENT job at it, far better than MoH.
These engagements are far more action back then that. Maybe later I could find a video thats different. Also the engagements of Bf: BC2 do not happen as much as in MoH but they are larger due to larger map. That and they usual don't last that long espically if your play fucking gayass hardcore.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Empty Re: All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  DeadApe 14th February 2011, 3:13 pm

I think everyone can see how clueless you are by your responses and I need not say anything else.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th February 2011, 3:18 pm

That or you are trying to refuse getting with an argument with me which will never never ever end.
>:3
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th February 2011, 3:22 pm

Both.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th February 2011, 3:26 pm

Then I shall contiue to pester you.
MoH=BF:BC2>SC2>MW2>FM3>TF2>BLOPS>MC>Hello Kitty 2: Adventure Island> MvC(3)

Also is that your fucking dog as the banner?????
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th February 2011, 3:48 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
I hate to explain everything for I am in class right now but I would put it in a simple way. The value of the CoD series took another deep decline in value. With just Zombies and its campaign being desent. MP was good but there is way to many balance issues.

You say "balance issues". I am really wondering what balance issues are in BLOPS because, at this point, I don't believe you've specified any. At all.

I do like fighting games, I just own any due to lack of interest or current ones. MvC is just some other hype up shit for me.

MvC2 and MvC3 have the same replayability and replay value as literally any other fighter. In fact, as someone who generally did not like fighting games, I have to say that MvC2 is one of the best experiences you can buy on the xbox. You have given no reason why the games are bad other than replay value; basically, you're either trying to blindly make things up to support your dislike for MvC3/MvC2 or you dislike fighting games. How is Marvel vs. Capcom different than any other fighting game? That's what I want to know.

OH GAWD, please you're not helping yourself.

Oh man, I like how you respond at this juncture but DeadApe addressed that in his very next sentence...

DeadApe wrote:So if you want to consider what I have to say invalid than go ahead. Even though I have never played the game I can make an INTELLIGENT prediction that the game is AVERAGE at best.

Stop fucking trolling, Black Snow.

Obviously bad reviewers as usual with you.

Do you know what metacritic is? Metacritic takes the average of all reviews for a particular game. So if there are bad reviewers, then that means that all the reviewers are bad. You realize what you're saying? "THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MY UNSUPPORTED BULLSHIT THEREFORE THEY MUST BE BAD"

Well if you have played it you can see some sameness but there is enough differences, for one, this game is more fast paste the BF: BC2 and there is no destructable environment but its just fine.

Ignoring the grammatical errors in this statement that make me want to tear my hair out, more fast paced is entirely subjective. No destructable environment is not.

That would be up for debate but it does have a difference from other campaigns.

"It has a difference"? Oh man, another unsupported argument.

Now that just silly. I've been playing CoD for a long time and it has still been crap as usual. There is no difference in them except that I like the sites on the Ak more then the M16

Anyone who claims that gunhandling isn't different in BLOPS obviously hasn't played the game.

These engagements are far more action back then that. Maybe later I could find a video thats different. Also the engagements of Bf: BC2 do not happen as much as in MoH but they are larger due to larger map. That and they usual don't last that long espically if your play fucking gayass hardcore.

I'm not even going to try to decode exactly what you're saying here.

I'm inclined to agree with DeadApe. You are clueless and simply don't want to admit it. Stop trying to save face. It's pathetic.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th February 2011, 4:14 pm

i am kinda getting sick of you's fighting can you pls just do this on a different thread this is about blops not mvc2 or 3 or moh <--- which sucks pls its just like a troll just to get posts up sorry if im being a dick but common
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th February 2011, 2:08 pm

The abuse of the word "troll" is becoming an everyday thing here.

Super Mega Douche wrote:
Dead Ape wrote:So if you want to consider what I have to say invalid than go ahead. Even though I have never played the game I can make an INTELLIGENT prediction that the game is AVERAGE at best.
Stop fucking trolling, Black Snow.
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 3 Wat

Super Mega Douche wrote:Anyone who claims that gunhandling isn't different in BLOPS obviously hasn't played the game.
Dude I owned the game and got rid of it. Played it for a while but then I finally got reach and had nothing else to do with it, it was getting unusually boring with nothing new happening.

Anyway, I got to cut this sort and finish a C++ code.....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th February 2011, 2:24 pm

BLACK SNOW GET OFF THIS DAMN TOPIC!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 15th February 2011, 5:28 pm

LOOOOOL. That was funny ^_^.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 15th February 2011, 7:09 pm

If they charge I boycott. Paying for XBL is enough, we can't let the trend catch on where all game companies start charging for multiplayer. Activision is one of the most shoddy companies out there, corrupted by greed. The only reason they haven't gone under is that they have contracts with some good developers. Besides, with IW in shambles I doubt the next game will be any good.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th February 2011, 12:40 am

Tophat 44 wrote:BLACK SNOW GET OFF THIS DAMN TOPIC!
You....... Mad....... Bro?
No need for caps lock.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 20th February 2011, 8:01 pm

ya so if i have to pay money for call of duty on top of my xbox live subscription there is no way i'll get that game
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3