Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

+17
Super Mega King
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
eaustinn36
zombie dude
Made in Finland
Kush Befor Dusk
o QuickShott o
steveeeee
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Meatshield718
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty Re: All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  MrKurt2012 12th February 2011, 7:41 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:I could not understand the sentence you probably forgot the n in then on purpose. But whatever you say animal fucker,not that anyone takes you seriously or cares about what you say.
Using obviously wrong stereotypes in an arguments is pathetic.

Eventually it will go from human/animal like creatures to straight up animals,if it has not already. So I am just saving the time and calling you what you are, a no good animal fucking whiney baby who wants attention. I no longer care if I am banned from the site because I am sick of seeing you act like a retard on it everyday, a retard who has nothing good to contribute to this site.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play - Page 2 Empty Re: All Future Call of Duty's to Have Pay to Play

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th February 2011, 8:31 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:I no longer care if I am banned from the site because I am sick of seeing you act like a retard on it everyday, a retard who has nothing good to contribute to this site.

I agree fully at this point. I have said it before and i will say it again. Ban fucking animal fucker. He's only here to troll the site.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 12th February 2011, 9:00 pm

Question: How does talking about video games leads to this? I never did nothing wrong but voiced my opinion but I'll be damned if someone goes and uses my personal intrest as a reason to argue their opinion. Especially if its wrong in every way possible.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 13th February 2011, 12:17 am

Oh cool, can I get a beastiality link?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th February 2011, 6:43 am

yo man just be the bigger man and leave it alone. dont feed the trolls. the last thing we need is another troll thread. just ignore it.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th February 2011, 9:24 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:I never did nothing wrong but voiced my opinion...
See that's why everyone hates you. All you ever do is "voice your opinion", nothing else. You never ever provide a valid argument to back up your opinions, and if someone disagrees with you, you call the faggots and expect everyone to accept your "opinions" as universal facts.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 13th February 2011, 10:15 am

i dont really want to pick sides but i think Fin won that round Razz
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 13th February 2011, 10:24 am

the only way they could make money (and not for us paying ) is that they make more DLc that would be better we get more Maps And Zombies While they get the money everything sorted but thats my opinion.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th February 2011, 2:16 pm

once again black snow, just ignorif you dont like it you dont have to them, you dont have to stop posting, just need to stop replying to the people you are having trouble with. the more you reply to them the more of a kick they are getting out of you.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th February 2011, 2:25 pm

Honestly, it's at the point where a little maturity needs to be shown. I am talking to Black Snow and the members that responded to his trolling with "animal fucker" and the like.

Black Snow, if you dislike BLOPS, that's completely valid. Some people just don't like the game, that's cool. Whatever man. And if you like MoH, more power to you. Again, not my cup of tea, but I know some people really enjoy it. You don't back up any of your arguments, though, which is trolling in itself. In addition, saying that the game is better than MvC3 is ridiculous in every way. MvC3 has not come out yet and there is absolutely no basis for you argument; you only said that to rile people up because you know the majority of the active members are excited for MvC3. Don't shit up active threads with your pathetic trolling, please. You basically ask for members to respond adversely to your post and it's at the point where I think you actually enjoy it.

As to those of you who responded with flames and insults: please just be mature. I dislike trolling and opinions without valid arguments as much as any of you, but you simply just make the problem even worse by responding like that. Flames and insults of that like are completely unacceptable under any circumstance. Grow up, guys.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th February 2011, 2:36 pm

I specifically apologize, not to blacksnow but to the rest of the site for the words I used. I just got sick of him thats all and I voiced my feelings about him and the way he acts.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th February 2011, 2:41 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:I specifically apologize, not to blacksnow but to the rest of the site for the words I used. I just got sick of him thats all and I voiced my feelings about him and the way he acts.
No no no, you voiced your OPINION about him.

That's the magic word. Just use it, and everyone is powerless. Because everyone is allowed to have their own opinion about anything, and the opinion can be anything you want too! And that's why if you call something you've said an "opinion" it becomes an universal fact. Rolling Eyes
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th February 2011, 3:27 pm

Opinion isnt always ok depending on how you use it.

just because someone dislikes gay people (not saying i do), does not mean that they can voice there opinion using derogatory terms like fag, homo, fudgepacker, ect ect.

just the same, you cant just go around calling people " Animal Fucker" because you dont like furries.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th February 2011, 3:51 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:Opinion isnt always ok depending on how you use it.

just because someone dislikes gay people (not saying i do), does not mean that they can voice there opinion using derogatory terms like fag, homo, fudgepacker, ect ect.

just the same, you cant just go around calling people " Animal Fucker" because you dont like furries.
It's called sarcasm. Look it up.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th February 2011, 4:19 pm

i realise it was sarcasm. i was stating a point. anyway im not getting into this anymore
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2011, 5:31 pm

Finally people are learning.

But if you seriously want me to give some back up to why I chose what I say then here it is.

Black Ops: At first is was cool with the customization and all that but know... I see it as the same thing as MW2 but worse. The weapons are either overpowered or under powered. Then some perks are completely useless. That and the graphic are not as good as MW2.

MvC3: Yeah it hasn't came out yet but I can already assume its gonna be the same shit as before. MvC is just one of those games which seems to have no repeatability value hence its going to be the same thing over and over. I've played the MvC2 with friends and online but just did not like it at all.

MoH: I might not play it as much due to some anger issues lately but still I've enjoy it every time. I see new strategies practically every other game. Then there the weapon system that been kept some what simple and the weapons do have a noticeable uniqueness between guns such as the AK47 is better at close-mid range and powerful while the M16 is better at mid-long range with higher accuracy. Then there is the constant large engagements that some how stay in the same location for 5 minutes at the time where its everyone is basically shooting back and fourth or playing cat and mouse. I can go on about this for a while.

This help you understand my opinions?

God this worse the /v/ when you guys call out trolls.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th February 2011, 6:03 pm

No replay value? You must have been playing a different game than me.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2011, 6:04 pm

Same game, felt like there was nothing new to do.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th February 2011, 6:05 pm

It's a fighting game with a roster of 50+ characters that all have unique movesets.

I'm not sure what else you could ask for.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2011, 6:12 pm

Yeah there that but its just... I really can't explain in well enough its just feels like the same thing over and over. I don't know but I felt like there was no need to own a game that been the same every time but with more characters.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 13th February 2011, 9:19 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Yeah there that but its just... I really can't explain in well enough its just feels like the same thing over and over. I don't know but I felt like there was no need to own a game that been the same every time but with more characters.

Reasons why Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is $60.00 while MvC2 is $15.00

1. More in depth story. Individual character endings
2. Updated graphics and gameplay to limit "god characters"
3. Bigger multi-player rooms. (Not sure what else they are doing with the multi-player though)
4. Mission Mode
5. Tons of new and old characters

I can see why MvC2 doesn't have much re-playability. It was made a decade ago, and has the re-playability of any arcade game. We just enjoy it and make it our own, which adds more re-playability much like it has in GTA with zombies.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th February 2011, 9:48 pm

I might have a friend who might get it. I'll try it out then see if I can make peace with the issue. >_>
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 14th February 2011, 2:26 am

How can a fighting game be the same thing over and over. in the 1000 plus matches I've played i can say none of them have been the same. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th February 2011, 4:09 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Finally people are learning.

But if you seriously want me to give some back up to why I chose what I say then here it is.

Black Ops: At first is was cool with the customization and all that but know... I see it as the same thing as MW2 but worse. The weapons are either overpowered or under powered. Then some perks are completely useless. That and the graphic are not as good as MW2.

MvC3: Yeah it hasn't came out yet but I can already assume its gonna be the same shit as before. MvC is just one of those games which seems to have no repeatability value hence its going to be the same thing over and over. I've played the MvC2 with friends and online but just did not like it at all.

MoH: I might not play it as much due to some anger issues lately but still I've enjoy it every time. I see new strategies practically every other game. Then there the weapon system that been kept some what simple and the weapons do have a noticeable uniqueness between guns such as the AK47 is better at close-mid range and powerful while the M16 is better at mid-long range with higher accuracy. Then there is the constant large engagements that some how stay in the same location for 5 minutes at the time where its everyone is basically shooting back and fourth or playing cat and mouse. I can go on about this for a while.

This help you understand my opinions?

God this worse the /v/ when you guys call out trolls.

I'm pretty sure everyone has said what they needed to say about the OP, so I'm going to comment on what Black Snow spewed out.

Your argument about why BlackOps is bad still has not been backed up. You made some generalizations that can be said about every damn fps on the market. Why don't you point out specifics so I can take you seriously?

You don't like MvC because you don't like fighters. Just say THAT. When you go and say that you don't like it because it is a bad game you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. This paired with the fact that you don't own the game and only played it about once makes your argument invalid. No re-playability? The group of us that have the game bought it the night it was released on XBLA almost 2 years ago on a WHIM. We have consistently played the game pretty much every single night since. It has never even once gotten boring and is different every single time. There are 50 characters. I have only learned about 8 of them. The better we get, the more fun it gets. If you want to talk about video games on a video game website, with people who play video games you need to be able to express your ideas better. You could have simply said that you do not like the game.

As far as your OPINION (I place this in capitals because your so fond of throwing that word in our faces,) on MoH....

I have never played the game so if you want to consider what I have to say invalid than go ahead. Even though I have never played the game I can make an INTELLIGENT prediction that the game is AVERAGE at best. It has a metacritic score of 72 based on 71 reviews, and a 6.7 user score based on 171 ratings (http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/medal-of-honor.) The game is built by 2 teams, the multiplayer being handled by DICE who previously released BFBC2, a modern day multiplayer heavy fps. Not only did they make the multiplayer nearly identical, but its also worse, this is the general consensus of multiple reviews I have read. On the single player side the game is a modern-day military themed FPS. EA joined the modern warfare party late here because everything has been done before, whether it was by the COD series, the Rainbow Six series, the ARMA series, or the Operation Flashpoint series, and it has been done better. Everything you described about MoH that you like is run of the mill.

"noticeable uniqueness between guns such as the AK47 is better at close-mid range and powerful while the M16 is better at mid-long range with higher accuracy"

Any game that has an Ak47 and an M16 follows this trend. Guns handling differently is a staple of any decent fps around. I know for a fact that this is how these guns handle in the COD series. This is no big deal.

"large engagements that some how stay in the same location for 5 minutes at the time where its everyone is basically shooting back and fourth or playing cat and mouse. I can go on about this for a while."

The Battlefield series is well known for this and does an EXCELLENT job at it, far better than MoH.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 14th February 2011, 6:11 am

o QuickShott o wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:I agree fully. At this rate anyway though CoD will die after BLOPS.
In my opinion, CoD died when MW2 came out.
agreed
Deathclutch1991
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next