Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 3 debut trailer

+50
lamboman1342
. ADestroyer360
snowwolf1996
Sir Manguydude
DeadApe
Jakaah
Cloakey100
KSI Quick Reload
Desert Sleepy
danny13
G00EY LOUIE
Garquin
Silvatos.
eaustinn36
VrAzZLe Meister
AlexJ64
SlaughterShyful
FoundDa Kiwi
whats in a BLT
A Man Whit A Hat
A Chaotic GOD
SlashmanG
Mr Unztopable.
Vicious Fox
El Mexi Can 915
Zwytch
o QuickShott o
snake eyez 89
AaUndeadMarine
KZ Powned
Cry Vengeance
M3LA
ApocalypseVVolf.
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Meatshield718
zombie dude
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
BOBBY BOCCE
steveeeee
Made in Finland
NegativeHUNTER
Bladewind23
A Groovy Tophat
mboddz751
Slacker Hero
MrKurt2012
BLACK SNOW 13
Pwnisher James
Masta Shef
54 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Battlefield 3 debut trailer - Page 23 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 debut trailer

Post  Made in Finland 15th March 2012, 7:02 am

I'd like to see one of the CQC maps come up accidentally on a 64 player server...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th March 2012, 12:50 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I'd like to see one of the CQC maps come up accidentally on a 64 player server...
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 15th March 2012, 2:26 pm

Scar-L in CQC dlc. I'm happy.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 15th March 2012, 7:23 pm

To be honest I dig the frantic times in BF3
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th March 2012, 9:47 pm

This is what Battlefield should be.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th March 2012, 10:38 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:This is what Battlefield should be.

And this is what Battlefield currently is.

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th March 2012, 12:42 am

I think you guys are blowing the shotgun thing a bit out of proportion, aside from the fact that it's on the Patch list, it's really not even that big of a problem. The shotgun has it's restraints, and there are plenty of ways to kill any players using it.

The point is, every weapon in the game has it's pros and cons, it just seems like people are trying to get in as much bitching as possible before the patch fixes all of the ones that they feel are over-powered. (Whatever that means, they're guns for fuck's sake.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 16th March 2012, 1:45 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:I think you guys are blowing the shotgun thing a bit out of proportion, aside from the fact that it's on the Patch list, it's really not even that big of a problem. The shotgun has it's restraints, and there are plenty of ways to kill any players using it.

The point is, every weapon in the game has it's pros and cons, it just seems like people are trying to get in as much bitching as possible before the patch fixes all of the ones that they feel are over-powered. (Whatever that means, they're guns for fuck's sake.)

It's a game, I bought it, therefore I'm allowed to bitch about it, and I will do exactly so until the problem is fixed. It's not that big of a problem, but it's a problem, and if awareness isn't spread, proportional distortion is a much better technique than ignoring the problem. And, that technique seems to be quite successful.

Every weapon may have it's own pros and cons, but this specific weapon has many pros, and close to none for cons. (Other than blowing yourself up with it.) And yes, they're obviously guns, but they're guns in a video game, video games require balance for the players, and this specific problem creates in-balance among the players.

We don't feel that these weapons overpowered, they are overpowered, and that's why they're being patched.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th March 2012, 3:18 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:I think you guys are blowing the shotgun thing a bit out of proportion, aside from the fact that it's on the Patch list, it's really not even that big of a problem. The shotgun has it's restraints, and there are plenty of ways to kill any players using it.

Realism is only fun when it is balanced.

For instance, take PR. Very realistic, but it's balanced. This is why people like it. Very Happy
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th March 2012, 4:33 am

Balance is a matter of opinion in this case though, because there are ways to kill someone using Frag rounds. It's not like it makes them invincible or anything.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th March 2012, 5:03 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Balance is a matter of opinion in this case though, because there are ways to kill someone using Frag rounds. It's not like it makes them invincible or anything.

Well no, but look at a map like Metro. You play it and use the USAS12 with frag rounds. You will more than likely end up at the top of the leaderboard, because you're using an automatic shotgun that fires grenades, that deal about 75 damage a shot and instantly kill from headshots. Oh ya, and dont forget that they deal splash damage and dont lose damage over range.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 16th March 2012, 7:22 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Balance is a matter of opinion in this case though, because there are ways to kill someone using Frag rounds. It's not like it makes them invincible or anything.

Its really hard to kill a spawn camper who hides behind a close wall and jumps out with an auto-frag shotgun, more than once has some guy hid around a corner and killed my whole team and ran to another hiding spot, to make it at least a little fair they should remove the frag rounds, because realistically they use slug rounds if they even have a shotgun
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th March 2012, 7:29 pm

Ease of it is what the issue is. The USAS12 is extremely easy to use, packs so much firepower that it outclasses any other shotgun to the point where it would be stupid to use any other shotgun. Tacking on frag rounds makes it into a mini grenade launcher.

You play on hardcore, you can't be telling me you haven't seen matches dominated by this gun?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th March 2012, 7:40 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Ease of it is what the issue is. The USAS12 is extremely easy to use, packs so much firepower that it outclasses any other shotgun to the point where it would be stupid to use any other shotgun. Tacking on frag rounds makes it into a mini grenade launcher.

You play on hardcore, you can't be telling me you haven't seen matches dominated by this gun?

I use it for an anti-heli gun with frag rounds. Also im being serious, it works really well.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 17th March 2012, 2:11 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I can say with 100% certainty that I haven't seen a game dominated by Frag-Rounds. I've noticed people using it more than they rightfully should, and it annoys me yes. However it's nothing that can't be handled, just like any other threat in Battlefield, there's always a way to eliminate it.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 17th March 2012, 2:24 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I only ever use the 870, and I can usually hold my own against fragfags.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th March 2012, 2:48 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I can say with 100% certainty that I haven't seen a game dominated by Frag-Rounds. I've noticed people using it more than they rightfully should, and it annoys me yes. However it's nothing that can't be handled, just like any other threat in Battlefield, there's always a way to eliminate it.

How do you eliminate a threat which people can just spawn with, with more ammo?

The way you eliminate it is to nerf something that's obviously a problem. There are five shotguns, and only one gets used 95% of the time. Does that not tell you something?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th March 2012, 4:57 pm

By shooting them again, Jag. By that logic, you should be complaining about everything in the game, from tanks to jets to handguns.

And just because a gun is used alot, doesn't mean it's a problem. Preference isn't the bad guy here, blowing things out of proportion is.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th March 2012, 7:55 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:By shooting them again, Jag. By that logic, you should be complaining about everything in the game, from tanks to jets to handguns.

And just because a gun is used alot, doesn't mean it's a problem. Preference isn't the bad guy here, blowing things out of proportion is.

But armor and jets and everything else isn't a problem. Spamming frag rounds out your ass is a problem because on any close quarters map it dominates over absolutely everything else when it really shouldn't. If a gun is used a lot, that's one thing. If it's used almost exclusively, that should tell you something which is either everything else is either underpowered or that weapon is overpowered. When was the last time you saw anyone using a Saiga 12k, M1014, or DAO-12? Because I haven't seen any of those in ages, being completely honest.

And if you want my true opinion, I don't think frag rounds should be available for any shotgun. It's not what a shotgun is meant for being a mini-grenade launcher. That's what a 40mm grenade is for.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th March 2012, 8:01 pm

Jag, that's the thing though. It DOESN'T dominate anything, because behind the gun is a player, and a player can be beaten just like any other. The weapon isn't over-powered, you've killed people using Frag rounds just like anyone else has.

You'd be amazed at how much fun Battlefield is if you don't bitch about something so minuscule.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 18th March 2012, 8:06 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Jag, that's the thing though. It DOESN'T dominate anything, because behind the gun is a player, and a player can be beaten just like any other. The weapon isn't over-powered, you've killed people using Frag rounds just like anyone else has.

You'd be amazed at how much fun Battlefield is if you don't bitch about something so minuscule.

I'll make sure to spam Frag Rounds and use the Famas with grip every chance i get next time i play with you then if thats the case.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 18th March 2012, 8:10 pm

When the thing cN take downs helicopter or a group of players from a corner it is overpowered. Working with guns I have no idea how you can make a shotgun shell explode on impact.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th March 2012, 9:40 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Jag, that's the thing though. It DOESN'T dominate anything, because behind the gun is a player, and a player can be beaten just like any other. The weapon isn't over-powered, you've killed people using Frag rounds just like anyone else has.

Are you kidding me? Of course it can be beaten, but this goes back to the first thing I said. It's the ease of use which is the problem. It doesn't make anyone invincible, in fact quite the opposite. Usually someone will die fast because they're acting like an idiot. But that's irrelevant and voided if the person dies after killing a massive amount of people. Any idiot can put frag rounds on a damn USAS 12 and kick shit. It destroys armored cars more effectively than an RPG, SMAW or 40mm grenade launcher, and can also destroy helicopters with ease. Tophat in one match dealt serious damage to my Z-11 in a matter of seconds which could be accomplished with no other weapon with that ease, bar a stinger or javelin missile or lucky RPG.

Too much power for it being too easy to use. There's a reason why most people think it's the cheapest gun setup in the game, and there's a reason why it's being changed. When everybody doesn't like something, it's more than likely because something is seriously wrong.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 19th March 2012, 7:50 am

I want dice to make some co-op dlc.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 19th March 2012, 9:19 am

Vicious Fox wrote:I want dice to make some co-op dlc.
Ugh co-op, I have yet to match up with someone who knows how to fly the heli. -_____-
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next