Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Gears 3 Sucks! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Gears 3 Sucks!

+17
Jakaah
andrew
mboddz751
Vashed1995
BLACK SNOW 13
Super Mega King
El Mexi Can 915
steveeeee
MrPenguinXxX
PatrickQ 96
VrAzZLe Meister
Cloakey100
MrKurt2012
NegativeHUNTER
Slacker Hero
MagicMan1313
Masta Shef
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gears 3 Sucks! Empty Gears 3 Sucks!

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2011, 1:10 am

Check it out

Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 Sucks! Empty Re: Gears 3 Sucks!

Post  MagicMan1313 18th April 2011, 3:05 am

I didn't watch the whole video, but this guy is mad because he is probably the worst Gears player I have ever seen. He barley hard aims, and the rifle he is using for long range shots, is specifically made for close to mid range shooting. If you want an opinion on the beta, ask Fattyboy, he's been playing it for a few days and from what he tells me it is amazing.

MagicMan1313
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 18th April 2011, 3:20 am

Fattyboy thinks every game is good.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMan1313 18th April 2011, 3:23 am

you've got a point, I'll post my review of it tmrw, when I get to play.

MagicMan1313
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 18th April 2011, 3:44 am

I'll be getting into the beta on the 25th so I'll post my review around that time
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 18th April 2011, 5:44 am

Slacker Hero wrote:Fattyboy thinks every game is good.

You will see you cockeyed faggot.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 Sucks! Empty This guy is a dick

Post  Cloakey100 18th April 2011, 12:44 pm

The reson the gameplay sucks is because the guy playing is the worst gears player i have seen in a while he dosen't even aim. dont listen to this doush this game is gonna be epic. Shocked
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2011, 1:38 pm

kid be trolling, anyhow im picking up bulletstorm epic edition today
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 18th April 2011, 3:05 pm

Shocked is this guy serious?!? It is awesome graphics are amazing gameplay fun and no 2peicing fags!!!! anyone got the beta that wants to play just invite me Very Happy
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2011, 3:35 pm

Go figure all of the little kids who can't even spell are alreading saying this is a great. I guess you're to blind to see he IS aiming, zooming in is how you aim in GOW. 2 Reticle bloom sucks in general, but Gears is suppossed to be an over the top, in-your-face kind of game setting aside any kind of "realism" that would slow the game down. The dreaded smoke grenade(concussion grenade) is making a comeback even though Epic had to take it out of Gears 2 because it was such a bad gameplay element.

Long story short they added a shitload of bad features to a game that they already "ruined". This is basically Gears 2 online with worse features. I was a Gears of War fan until Gears 2 came out and with Gears 3 it's easy to see why.

As for all the 10 year olds who think this will be good, go and play Gears 1(which came out when you were like 5 or 6) before you go wasting more of your parents money.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPenguinXxX 18th April 2011, 3:52 pm

They could just release this as an add-on. It looks exactly the same.
MrPenguinXxX
MrPenguinXxX
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2011, 5:41 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Go figure all of the little kids who can't even spell are alreading saying this is a great. I guess you're to blind to see he IS aiming, zooming in is how you aim in GOW. 2 Reticle bloom sucks in general, but Gears is suppossed to be an over the top, in-your-face kind of game setting aside any kind of "realism" that would slow the game down. The dreaded smoke grenade(concussion grenade) is making a comeback even though Epic had to take it out of Gears 2 because it was such a bad gameplay element.

Long story short they added a shitload of bad features to a game that they already "ruined". This is basically Gears 2 online with worse features. I was a Gears of War fan until Gears 2 came out and with Gears 3 it's easy to see why.

As for all the 10 year olds who think this will be good, go and play Gears 1(which came out when you were like 5 or 6) before you go wasting more of your parents money.
It's called an opinion buddy. Gears 1 was renown for shotgunning and sniping, which made the gameplay very bear. In Gears 3, there's much more variety. But then again, that's MY opinion. But it's fact that bloom was only involved on the retro lancer because it needed to be balanced. If it had no bloom, there'd be way too many people using it.

One last thing, that kid in the video sucks ass. How do I know? At one point he sprayed and prayed with the retro lancer. Not the kind of weapon you want to hip fire. So obviously he got furious when getting pooped on was enavitable.

Bottom line, have fun with Gears 1. Others will enjoy the host free beta for now.

EDIT: it's "parents'" and "too". If you're going to bitch about spelling you might as well know your grammar. Gives you credibility.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 18th April 2011, 6:31 pm

yeah dip that might be true but gears is still a bad game so....yeah

pretty much it man
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 18th April 2011, 6:33 pm

"Parent's" Sorry I don't use apostrophes all the time because I type fast and second I shouldn't have used "too" because I know proper English. "Too" is used for "as well" or "also". ALSO you said "BEAR" if you're going to argue back atleast used the right spelling of the word "BARE". Oh noes their goes your "credibility".

As for Gears, if you like Gears 3(Gears 2) thats your choice, but it is understandable because little kids generally buy(their parent's buy) bad games, such as almost any COD game just because of its brand name. From my experience everyone that I know IRL that liked Gears 1 hated Gears 2 with a passion. It was a completly different game. I don't care about a 10 year old's opinion about Gears 3 because I i've played enough of Gears 2 to know the third one won't be good. Everything I see in this video gameplay aside is still reminiscent of GOW 2(i.e. the Gears 2 smoke(concussion) grenade, which was awful).
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 18th April 2011, 10:05 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Go figure all of the little kids who can't even spell are alreading saying this is a great. I guess you're to blind to see he IS aiming, zooming in is how you aim in GOW. 2 Reticle bloom sucks in general, but Gears is suppossed to be an over the top, in-your-face kind of game setting aside any kind of "realism" that would slow the game down. The dreaded smoke grenade(concussion grenade) is making a comeback even though Epic had to take it out of Gears 2 because it was such a bad gameplay element.

Masta chef have you even played Gears of War 3 or the beta?

Didn't think so
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 18th April 2011, 10:19 pm

Masta Shef wrote:"Parent's" Sorry I don't use apostrophes all the time because I type fast and second I shouldn't have used "too" because I know proper English. "Too" is used for "as well" or "also". ALSO you said "BEAR" if you're going to argue back atleast used the right spelling of the word "BARE". Oh noes their goes your "credibility".

As for Gears, if you like Gears 3(Gears 2) thats your choice, but it is understandable because little kids generally buy(their parent's buy) bad games, such as almost any COD game just because of its brand name. From my experience everyone that I know IRL that liked Gears 1 hated Gears 2 with a passion. It was a completly different game. I don't care about a 10 year old's opinion about Gears 3 because I i've played enough of Gears 2 to know the third one won't be good. Everything I see in this video gameplay aside is still reminiscent of GOW 2(i.e. the Gears 2 smoke(concussion) grenade, which was awful).

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 18th April 2011, 10:39 pm

Masta Shef wrote:From my experience everyone that I know IRL that liked Gears 1 hated Gears 2 with a passion.
You mean all 2 of them

Masta Shef wrote:
As for Gears, if you like Gears 3(Gears 2) thats your choice, but it is understandable because little kids generally buy(their parent's buy) bad games, such as almost any COD game just because of its brand name.
Once again, have you played Gears 3 or the beta?

Didn't think so
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 18th April 2011, 10:46 pm

I've never been a fan of the GoW multiplayer. I couldn't really explain it for the first one; I had a distinct feeling that what I was playing wasn't fun at all. I cannot remember if there was anything that stood out as negative about it.

GoW2 was a bad multiplayer tbh. Or, at least, it was when I played it.

I play the GoW games for the co-op. Not the multiplayer. So when I buy GoW3, it'll be for the sweet co-op, don't really care at all about multiplayer.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMan1313 18th April 2011, 10:58 pm

Shef are you calling me a 10 year old child? Learn about what your talking about, before you talk. Grenade stun is not back, if a grenade goes off near you, your still able to move and get into cover, the only thing you can't do is shoot, and thats for literally half a second. You have not played the game so shut your stupid CB radio mouth. Also, in the video the guy is clearly using the retro lancer, a gun MADE for close to mid range shooting. It doesn't matter if he is aiming (which he isn't most of the time, and aiming is extremely important in Gears, I don't know where you got the stupid idea where it wasn't, maybe thats why you were bad at it), using that gun how he was is like using a pistol to shoot someone several miles away. You just dont do it. To boot, not once did that guy playing say what he didn't like about the beta, he just died a bunch and said it was frustrating and gave no reason why. If you want I can post at lease 5 or 6 video about people saying its the greatest thing ever. Now stop being a complete jackass and believing what ever you see on a youtube video as if it's law.

p.s. This is no way like Gears 2, there are dedicated servers now, which means no host advantage. I've played all day today and have not died once in a way that made me think it was the games fault. The weapons have been been tweaked and are almost, perfectly balanced.

MagicMan1313
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th April 2011, 11:11 pm

Loooool, I knew I left an error somewhere. I just thought it was lame of you to generalize everyone anticipating Gears 3 as 10 year-olds.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 18th April 2011, 11:19 pm

Yup, this thread is another example of how dumb masta chef is
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th April 2011, 11:29 pm

This topic is stupid. You are basing your opinion on how a kid is obviously a crap GoW player. Making your stand on how crappy a game is with other pointless crap is no helping your cause. This topic needs a lock and/or delete due to it obviously been made to troll certain members.

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 18th April 2011, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar nazi pervention)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 19th April 2011, 1:04 am

Go QQ about the game and see if I or anybody else cares. I'll know where I'll be the 25th thought.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th April 2011, 4:39 pm

lol at Mexican. Why don't you go get more mad over Minecraft
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 19th April 2011, 4:52 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Yup, this thread is another example of how dumb masta chef is
nope you're wrong. nope you're wrong. nope you're wrong. NOPE YOU'RE WRONG. MY VILLAGE MY RULES. NOPE NOPE NOPE

P.S. Shall we talk about shitty forum games?

EDIT: unless this topic takes a more productive and civil approach it should be locked

Imo: The GoW franchise is a decent one if you're into that kind of thing. As for me, I played gears right after hoping off of my BF2 craze and immediately had problems with the series in general.

Story: A sci-fi (kind of) world in which nearly every piece of architecture apparently has to be the bulkiest and most blocky thing ever to portray the pure grittiness of Sera (although Gears 1 did give off a great sense of destroyed beauty). The ragtag squad that you play as a part of seems to stumble upon every deus ex machina solution there is to the threat and even more annoyingly seems to accomplish what they want almost single-handedly. Gears one was pretty good in terms of keeping the story flowing however Gears two went retarded quick. Whether it was the "suddenly humanity has this massive army to fight back with", or the stupid ass research facility side plot which did barely jack-all to progress the story (maybe further elaborated on in GoW 3). The only other thing that really nibbled at me was the fact that you end the second one NEARLY THE EXACT SAME WAY AS THE FIRST ONE (my face when Crying or Very sad ).

Multiplayer: Again this is based entirely of preference. I hated and loved the run and gun feel of the matches. However, I despised the fact that the majority of the game would roll around each other shotguns blazing in till the winner was left to be mowed down with a lancer. I feel as if the cover and running aspect of the game was done to promote squad work on the multiplayer matches but turned into a minor free for all as most of the game runs off in their own separate direction to shotty roll. In GoW 2 we saw some of the most pointless guns thrown into the game that were a joke to use in a match and others were just plain unfair. Now in GoW 3 I feel as if I'm seeing the same experience as 2 (maybe a bit more balanced), but with some new characters and a gun or two.

thats my two cents

Last edited by mboddz751 on 19th April 2011, 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next