Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Gears 3 Sucks!

+17
Jakaah
andrew
mboddz751
Vashed1995
BLACK SNOW 13
Super Mega King
El Mexi Can 915
steveeeee
MrPenguinXxX
PatrickQ 96
VrAzZLe Meister
Cloakey100
MrKurt2012
NegativeHUNTER
Slacker Hero
MagicMan1313
Masta Shef
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gears 3 Sucks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gears 3 Sucks!

Post  Super Mega King 19th April 2011, 5:03 pm

^what mboddz said.

Discuss the video without the flaming and with a bit of civility or don't discuss it at all.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 19th April 2011, 5:34 pm

Never played gears 1, but gears 2 was fun Smile
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakaah 19th April 2011, 6:00 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Go figure all of the little kids who can't even spell are alreading saying this is a great. I guess you're to blind to see he IS aiming, zooming in is how you aim in GOW. 2 Reticle bloom sucks in general, but Gears is suppossed to be an over the top, in-your-face kind of game setting aside any kind of "realism" that would slow the game down. The dreaded smoke grenade(concussion grenade) is making a comeback even though Epic had to take it out of Gears 2 because it was such a bad gameplay element.

Long story short they added a shitload of bad features to a game that they already "ruined". This is basically Gears 2 online with worse features. I was a Gears of War fan until Gears 2 came out and with Gears 3 it's easy to see why.

As for all the 10 year olds who think this will be good, go and play Gears 1(which came out when you were like 5 or 6) before you go wasting more of your parents money.

Hey i love how you're the only one that's bitching about it while everybody else is lovin' the beta. Two things by the way: 1) Have you ever played the beta? 2) If you think this guy is good then you must suck ass at gears. Just things you should consider. Have a good day. >:-)
Jakaah
Jakaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakaah 19th April 2011, 6:06 pm

MagicMan1313 wrote:I didn't watch the whole video, but this guy is mad because he is probably the worst Gears player I have ever seen. He barley hard aims, and the rifle he is using for long range shots, is specifically made for close to mid range shooting. If you want an opinion on the beta, ask Fattyboy, he's been playing it for a few days and from what he tells me it is amazing.

Amen bro this guy sucks balls. Hes probably mad because he got killed once. Cool
Jakaah
Jakaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th April 2011, 7:41 pm

^Kid totally ignores the two posts above him saying to be civil and decides to bash Shef anyway.

What I think of Gears of War:
Never played GOW1, but played GOW2 and it's campaign was fun and I had a lot of fun on horde mode, but as soon as multiplayer came along I was pretty much extremely pissed off because the only weapon that mattered was the shotgun. If you couldn't use it you were screwed and if you used your lancer it was pretty much the end of you.

I only watched about a minute of this video because honestly this guy is annoying the shit out of me already.
"I didn't even want to do a commentary."
Then why are you???!!
Anyway I have a couple of friends who are saying the beta is pretty sweet so far this is the first negatives I've heard of. I'll give it a try.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 19th April 2011, 8:25 pm

Masta Shef wrote:lol at Mexican. Why don't you go get more mad over Minecraft

mboddz751 wrote:
nope you're wrong. nope you're wrong. nope you're wrong. NOPE YOU'RE WRONG. MY VILLAGE MY RULES. NOPE NOPE NOPE

P.S. Shall we talk about shitty forum games?

EDIT: unless this topic takes a more productive and civil approach it should be locked

Imo: The GoW franchise is a decent one if you're into that kind of thing. As for me, I played gears right after hoping off of my BF2 craze and immediately had problems with the series in general.

Story: A sci-fi (kind of) world in which nearly every piece of architecture apparently has to be the bulkiest and most blocky thing ever to portray the pure grittiness of Sera (although Gears 1 did give off a great sense of destroyed beauty). The ragtag squad that you play as a part of seems to stumble upon every deus ex machina solution there is to the threat and even more annoyingly seems to accomplish what they want almost single-handedly. Gears one was pretty good in terms of keeping the story flowing however Gears two went retarded quick. Whether it was the "suddenly humanity has this massive army to fight back with", or the stupid ass research facility side plot which did barely jack-all to progress the story (maybe further elaborated on in GoW 3). The only other thing that really nibbled at me was the fact that you end the second one NEARLY THE EXACT SAME WAY AS THE FIRST ONE (my face when Crying or Very sad ).

Multiplayer: Again this is based entirely of preference. I hated and loved the run and gun feel of the matches. However, I despised the fact that the majority of the game would roll around each other shotguns blazing in till the winner was left to be mowed down with a lancer. I feel as if the cover and running aspect of the game was done to promote squad work on the multiplayer matches but turned into a minor free for all as most of the game runs off in their own separate direction to shotty roll. In GoW 2 we saw some of the most pointless guns thrown into the game that were a joke to use in a match and others were just plain unfair. Now in GoW 3 I feel as if I'm seeing the same experience as 2 (maybe a bit more balanced), but with some new characters and a gun or two.

thats my two cents

Super Mega King wrote:^what mboddz said.

Discuss the video without the flaming and with a bit of civility or don't discuss it at all.
NOPE YOU'RE WRONG
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 19th April 2011, 9:56 pm

Iv played it i think its good i am playing it now
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 20th April 2011, 6:12 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:^Kid totally ignores the two posts above him saying to be civil and decides to bash Shef anyway

Oh no the big bad forum moderators said we had to be civil, im shaking in my boots.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th April 2011, 6:39 am

That doesn't seem like something Fattyboy would say, so I'm going to guess it's Magicman using his account.

Quit making this thread stupid, or it will be deleted.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 20th April 2011, 5:18 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:I'll be getting into the beta on the 25th so I'll post my review around that time

How do you get into the beta without Bulletstorm?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 20th April 2011, 6:34 pm

You pre-order Gears 3 and receive a code to play starting on the 25th.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2