Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

+24
o QuickShott o
SlaughterShyful
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
Kugeth8
Super Mega King
Sigmatic Scholar
HarshClaw
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
dirt diver1722
eegleindia
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
Garquin
Namorg
RedrumSalad
MrKurt2012
Bladewind23
Flasktoss55
NickisanEnigma
Slacker Hero
Eaglendia
28 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th July 2011, 1:07 am

The Ballpointer wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
The Ballpointer wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:
The Ballpointer wrote:So I go to the back of the house and identify 3 things
The nieghbor's bonfire
A puddle of water
And some smoke from the fire
Then i start heading back toward the house to decide if I should go to the party, but before that I go up to my room and identify one more thing
A Magnum revolver

No you don't (seriously dude wtf, 1) we already have water, 2) we already have smoke, 3) we are already at the party, 4) why the hell would Gareth have a revolver? )
Gezz wow you're being a dick

I wouldn't be a dick if you weren't posting this over and over and over again.
+1
Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 164
I am confuse

I concur with Flask
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 8 Empty Re: Reality Changer (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2011, 4:26 am

Right--the names match the usernames in a fashion that looks a little like this:
Non Quixote: Jake Luxley
noVus: Jason Parsons
QuickScopes: Craig Phillips
FalconsEye: Mia Kaufmann

Dexta117 wrote:[SCAN] the party and see what you get.

You scan a bunch of stuff.

JAKE LUXLEY (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Charismatic) (Trait: Physically adept) (Trait: Elemental Affinity(???)) (Living)
A womanizing douchebag who happens to be your current best friend; Jake is a well-rounded individual who foregoes exercising his legitimate people in favor of telling blatant lies to members of the fairer sex. His incredibly fitting internet handle is Non Quixote.

MIA KAUFMANN (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Stealthy) (Trait: High Dexterity) (Living)
A good friend, and a bit of a black sheep, by the Ephemerallian handle of FalconsEye. Tries to remain relatively socially active, but is oft-tempted by such things as crime and drugs, and often loses friends because of it. Her skills in stealth and dexterity are unmatched, and she's got plenty of common sense despite not being as smart as your other friends; though she seems a bit cold, you're sure there's a good side under there.

CRAIG PHILLIPS (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: Skirmisher) (Trait: High Perception) (Living)
An acquaintance, about one degree of separation from your inner circle of friends. He comes off as a bit paranoid, and the two of you often argue about politics, in a non-malicious manner. His net handle is QuickScopes. Though you're not too familiar with his interests, you're aware that he prides himself in his skill in first-person shooters about contemporary combat, as well as his immense skill and knowledge with real-world firearms; the guy is a walking gun encyclopedia, and he spends a good portion of his free time at the local firing range with his dad.

JASON PARSONS (Structure: Humanoid) (Trait: High critical thinking) (Trait: Elemental Affinity(???)) (Living)
One of your best friends, Ephemerallian handle noVus. You've known eachother since pre-school, but haven't attended the same school for years; Jason is the same age as you, but spends most of his time in post-college courses regarding engineering, software design and internet security. A bit uptight from time to time, but damn if he doesn't have your back when you've got a problem, technology-related or otherwise.

STEREO (Trait: Projects and amplifies sound) (Structure: Prism) (Appliance)
You can't stop rock and roll. Oh, wait. There it goes.

All of this junk is added to the EXCURSUS. Check it out. It bothers you that some of your friends have affinities toward unknown elements. You wonder what exactly that entails, and if they've had these properties since birth, or this is just another strange function of the new developments that have been going on since a few hours ago.

RedrumSalad wrote:Find the nearest bathroom, and change your outfit so you don't look like Lord Byron:
T-SHIRT (Material: Cotton) (Clothing: Body)
[Synthesize]
Then:
T-SHIRT (Material: Cotton) (Clothing: Body)
[EDIT]
[ADD][TRAIT(INANIMATE)] Internally Reinforced
[ADD][MATERIAL]Fabric
[/EDIT]

You quietly make your way upstairs and look at the doors on the way to your bathroom. At the end of the hallway to your left from the top of the stairs is a half-open door: you assume it leads to Naomi's room, based on the purple color of the walls inside. There's a closed door immediately in front of you, and another one past the open bathroom door. You slip inside, closing the door and locking it behind you.

You fold up your sweet poet shirt and toss it into a drawer under the sink. Though you've only known its beauty for about ten minutes, it feels like a lifetime of memories are leaving you.

Roll on, deep and dark blue ocean, roll. Ten thousand fleets sweep over thee in vain. Man marks the earth with ruin, but his control stops with the shore.
~ Lord George Gordon Byron, 1788-1824

Fuck it, you'll just make another one later.

You then create a new T-Shirt; this one appears to be plain and black in color. A few quick edits, and...
DURABLE LOGO SHIRT (Material: Cotton) (Material: Fabric) (Trait: Internally Reinforced)
This is a lot more awesome than your old T-Shirt. It's constructed with well-sewn double layered cotton; carefully woven between the two layers is a net of steel threads that are lightweight and thin to the point of near-invisibility, and capable of absorbing large amounts of impact force. The shirt is jet black, but there is an ironed-on image in brilliantly colored linen, of a sea turtle riding a guitar away from the sun.
DURABLE LOGO SHIRT is added to the EXCURSUS.

This is the coolest thing you have ever made.

NickisanEnigma wrote:Intrude on Jake's unsuccessful flirtation attempts with your trademark wit and charm.
Dexta117 wrote:Sneakily use the gloves your wearing to make the soda Jake is holding spray all over him.

You make your way back downstairs, prepared to mack on Jake's ladies for fun and profit.

"Hey, Jake. What's up?" You make your way into the center of the floor in front of the knight errant and his friends.

"Yo, Gare! Decided to crash after all, I see?" He grins. "Guess I'm not the only one, huh?"

One of the girls on the couch next to him seems to lose attention in whatever he was talking about before, instead glancing at you. "He's kinda cute." She laughs, looking up at you. "Cool shirt! Where'd you get it?"

"Oh." You tilt your head. "I, uh..."

"Garrett." The people standing behind the couch with Jason are shooting penetrating glares your way; Jason shoos you aside with a half-smile. "Blocking the television."

"Sorry, sorry." You step aside, and now with an idea--perhaps you can steal Jake's girls away via practical joke. Just out of sight, you attempt to create a draught using your Aeolean Gloves; you're not entirely sure how it works, so you focus deeply in an attempt to create a gust.

Not much happening.

You redouble your efforts, this time concentrating hard on your the soda can and raising a hand subtly. A wave of light washes over the swirl glyph on the back of the glove, and you feel the breeze blow past you and in Luxley's general direction. His hair is visibly tossed back by your new-found power, but he doesn't seem all that affected overall. Not quite strong enough, it seems. The knight errant is simply too suave for you to handle.

That's enough of that, anyway.

Spoiler:
What will you do?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th July 2011, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th July 2011, 4:44 am

Quickly run to the bathroom again:

JEANS (Material: Denim) (Clothing: Legs)
[EDIT]
[REMOVE][MATERIAL] Denim
[ADD][MATERIAL] Metal
[ADD][TRAIT (AMBIGUOUS)] Machinery
[ADD][TRAIT (INANIMATE)] Gains energy from sunlight
[ADD][UNCLASSIFIED] Vehicle (Powered)
[/EDIT]
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th July 2011, 9:52 am

SCREWDRIVER (Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Tool)
[ADD] [Trait (Inanimate)] Projects and Amplifies Sound
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th July 2011, 7:23 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote: SCREWDRIVER (Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Tool)

Dr Who much Wink
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th July 2011, 7:44 pm

Is there any way to ignore this thread? I hate checking the UX homepage and thinking "oh goodie, someone posted on GD" just to find out it's a post in this thread...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th July 2011, 9:42 pm

I do not believe there is, but you could join in Wink
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th July 2011, 10:50 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Is there any way to ignore this thread? I hate checking the UX homepage and thinking "oh goodie, someone posted on GD" just to find out it's a post in this thread...

Look at the "Latest Topics" or just deal with it?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th July 2011, 11:06 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Is there any way to ignore this thread? I hate checking the UX homepage and thinking "oh goodie, someone posted on GD" just to find out it's a post in this thread...

yes, you can ignore it

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th July 2011, 11:19 pm

May we continue please? +1 for Flasks idea
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th July 2011, 11:40 pm

hm...screwdriver radio...i like it.

+1
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th July 2011, 11:41 pm

The Dr's sonic screwdriver Very Happy that would be epic
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2011, 12:08 am

Tophat 44 wrote:Quickly run to the bathroom again:
JEANS (Material: Denim) (Clothing: Legs)
[EDIT]
[REMOVE][MATERIAL] Denim
[ADD][MATERIAL] Metal
[ADD][TRAIT (AMBIGUOUS)] Machinery
[ADD][TRAIT (INANIMATE)] Gains energy from sunlight
[ADD][UNCLASSIFIED] Vehicle (Powered)
[/EDIT]

You have a feeling that subtlety is the key here.
Though you have an interesting idea of what this combination would create, people at this party would probably be adverse to you walking around with mechanical legs. Maybe later.

Flasktoss55 wrote: SCREWDRIVER (Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Tool)

Still somewhat out of mind to Jason and Luxley, you produce the screwdriver from your pocket and make a quick edit, adding the property from the stereo. The tool becomes slightly heavier. It also grows a power button, as well as two sliding switches for frequency and volume. The latter is all the way down, the former in the perfect center.
On the opposite side of the handle is the Sonic logo. Like, the fast food restaurant. Below that, a bunch of holes filling in a circular arrangement indicate the presence of a small speaker.
The Reality Changer identifies this item as:
SONIC™ SCREWDRIVER (Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Trait: Projects and Amplifies Sound) (Tool)
This screwdriver, in addition to somehow being able to manipulate screws from a distance with sonic power, can also produce square waves that are loud, high pitched, and generally annoying. It also continues to function as a regular screwdriver, and nothing else. Impressive, if you ask me.
SONIC™ SCREWDRIVER is added to the EXCURSUS.

"...You." Naomi's voice comes from behind you, and you immediately pocket your new toy. She circles around front, seemingly sizing you up with an accusatory gaze. ""That shirt. You were wearing some ridiculous 1837 getup when you got here. Where is it?"

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, Naomi." You respond.

She pauses, confused, before shaking her head and making her way back into the crowd; Naomi addresses you while walking away. "You're up to something. I already said I won't let you ruin this party, so you can just forget about it."

Forging relationships left and right, apparently. You should probably find someone else to harry, before you get bored again.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th July 2011, 12:13 am

Talk to Jason and see what he is up to.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th July 2011, 1:12 am

Look around to see if anyone in the party is wearing a hat.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2011, 2:02 am

Dexta117 wrote:Talk to Jason and see what he is up to.

"Jason, how's it going? What are you all up to?" You ask, joining the crowd behind the couch.

"As far as the rest of the party goes, I believe there were some people talking about having a water gun fight out back by the pool. Me, I was using this television as a visualizer a few minutes ago, but everyone insisted we stop it so we could watch the season premiere of Gapping Good. It's a show about a drug dealer who joins the Catholic Church with one of his high school buddies to make up for his past transgressions."

"...Right." You muscle your way into the group of people behind the couch, instigating a "watch it, garrett" from Jake; next to him, you quiet your speech slightly and continue the conversational thread you started at home. "So, about the mysterious reality-altering program I discovered on my computer this morning."

"I think you need to get some sleep, Garrett." Jason rolls his eyes. "Regardless of whether or not you're speaking the truth, I think we should talk about this after the show's over. It'll only be another ten minutes or so; it's a double length episode." He and the others shift their focus back onto the tube.

Flasktoss55 wrote:Look around to see if anyone in the party is wearing a hat.

There are no proper hats within sight. Naomi probably has one in her expansive repertoire of clothes. Mia over there in the corner is wearing a headband, and you could also ask Jake if he's got his black ray-bands on him.

Spoiler:
What will you do?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 29th July 2011, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th July 2011, 3:09 am

Take Jason with you to a privately location to show him that it is real and see if he has any ideas. Make sure to make him promise to not tell others.

Or you can rape him in another room :/
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th July 2011, 3:16 am

Ask Jake to see his keys.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2011, 4:07 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Take Jason with you to a privately location to show him that it is real and see if he has any ideas. Make sure to make him promise to not tell others.

Or you can rape him in another room :/

"Jason, come with me. If you don't believe me, I'll just show you."

"Garrett, I don't mean to be rude, but I think we'd like to finish this uninterrupted."

The people surrounding him all cheer and yell, indicative of some dramatic event happening on the show. One of them prods Jason with an elbow in an attempt to get his attention. "Dude, did you see that?"

Flasktoss55 wrote:Ask Jake to see his keys.

You sigh. Guess it'll have to wait. In the meantime, you decide to continue experimenting with the new toys at your disposal.

"Yo, Jake. Mind if I see your keys for a minute?" You ask.

He reaches into his pocket. "What for? I swear to God if you try to take my Jag..."

"Nah, don't worry about it. Just want to try something."

"Alright. Careful, yeah? I hate losing these damn things..." He tosses you his key ring. It's got some kind of ID card attached, as well as the keys to Jake's car and house.

Speaking of, you're kind of running out of pockets to put stuff in. Maybe you should try to get your hands on a bag of some sort. Concealing a hot steam blaster on your person is a lot harder than it needs to be. For now, you'll just hold onto Jake's keys.

You feel a tap on your shoulder; Amber addresses you as you walk by. "There you are, Gary! I was just about to get changed to go to the pool out back. I just wanted to say that I'm really glad you showed up. Are you having fun? I know Naomi's a bit much, but it's still great for all of us to get together."

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th July 2011, 4:11 am

Resist urge to ask Amber to let you go and watch here change. Go talk to Mia and see what is happening.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th July 2011, 4:29 am

Go find a bag/backpack to scan so you have somewhere to put all your fancy new things.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th July 2011, 4:30 am

Dexta117 wrote:Go find a bag/backpack to scan so you have somewhere to put all your fancy new things.
+1
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th July 2011, 4:37 am

Scan the keys.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th July 2011, 6:14 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Resist urge to ask Amber to let you go and watch here change.
Dexta117 wrote:Go find a bag/backpack to scan so you have somewhere to put all your fancy new things.

"Yeah, not all bad so far." You nod. "I would have picked better music, but I guess she knows how to please the crowd, if anything."

"I think she just likes to put on airs. Maybe while you're here, you could try to get on her good side." Amber smiles. "Or at least figure out why she doesn't like you. Anyway, I'll catch you in a minute!"

Somewhere, deep in the id, you kind of wanted to follow her. You wonder if that would make you a bad friend for about two seconds. You then shift your thought over to such things as your inventory crisis.

You take a look around the room. There aren’t any bags in plain view. You suspect that Naomi likely has some bags in her room or in a closet, but you might seem weird if you started roaming through her things.

Flasktoss55 wrote:Scan the keys.

You scan Jake's keyring.

JAKE'S HOUSE KEY (Structure: Small) (Structure: Key) (Material: Brass) (Trait: Unlocks Jake's house) (Tool)
This key unlocks only Jake's house. You can probably burglarize his house at any time now. What a great friend you are.

JAKE'S CAR KEY (Structure: Small) (Structure: Key) (Material: Metal) (Material: Plastic) (Trait: Infrared) (Trait: Unlocks Jake's car)
Because of the infrared trait, this item can remotely start and unlock Jake's sweet ride. You can now take his car for a spin if you have the inclination to.

The keys have been added to the EXCURSUS.

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Go talk to Mia and see what is happening.

You walk in front of the TV again, and illicit groans from your friends on your way over to Mia. They are really too interested in this Gapping Good show. You stop in front of her for a moment, reflecting briefly on middle school memories before making an attempt to get her attention. "Hey Mia, how's it going? Doesn't look like you're having fun over here."

"Not bad. Haven't been up to a whole lot. This isn't really my kind of party. Good music, though." She looks up at you; eyes no longer affixed to the floor, she tosses her head to clear errant locks of hair from her eyes, speaking somewhat slowly, with more deliberation than you remember. "It's been a while, Gare."

"Not that long, has it?" You shrug. "I mean, just last week I messag--"

"I mean, since we actually talked." Mia gives a somewhat nervous laugh. "Feels like years, doesn't it? Tell me about it, what have you been doing?"

"Uh." You resist an urge to spill the beans regarding your adventures with the Reality Changer, and are ultimately slightly off-put by a lack of things to say. You'd rather not go on about your wacky escapades with Luxley. "...I haven't been up to a whole lot either, I guess."

"Something wrong, Gare?"

"Nothing, nothing." You find yourself looking at the floor now. "Sorry... I always remember you having something funny to say, is all."

"Funny? I..." She raises an eyebrow at you, seemingly preparing to say something, before simply pausing, shaking her head, and laughing to herself. "I broke into your house."

"Wait, you did what!?"

"I'm kidding."

"I... oh."

The conversation stalls.

"Look, I'm sorry, Gare. Things aren't like they used to be, you know?" She sighs, followed by a brief pause, then stands up straight and begins to move away from the wall. "I'll be out front for a bit. Don't leave without saying goodbye, yeah?"

"Yeah." As she walks away, you sigh, before beginning to fish your iPhone out of your pocket again. Guess it's back to parlor tricks.

Spoiler:
What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th July 2011, 6:22 am

SONIC™ SCREWDRIVER (Structure: Small) (Material: Metal) (Trait: Projects and Amplifies Sound) (Tool)
[ADD] (Trait: Infrared)

Walk outside to the pool after changing the Sonic Screwdriver
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next