Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse?

+33
Silvatos.
SlashmanG
I The Outcast I
Cloakey100
hustler184
DeadApe
Vicious Fox
SergeantCopey97
mboddz751
andrew
SlaughterShyful
xxTITAN 08xx
Churros Rock
A Chaotic GOD
Prophet331
Cazio117
Canada1424
Vashed1995
Jagdgeschwader
o QuickShott o
steveeeee
Flasktoss55
FoundDa Kiwi
. ADestroyer360
A Groovy Tophat
Garquin
RedrumSalad
Made in Finland
BLACK SNOW 13
NegativeHUNTER
ApocalypseVVolf.
Cry Vengeance
Dexta117
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse?

Post  Silvatos. 9th August 2011, 9:25 pm

Kroenenz wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:In an air balloon.

LOL

mine would be in school because it is in public and there would be lots of Zeds

Yeah that is kinda one of my fears too, I mean My school Would be PACKED full of zeds.And i live far away from my school and buses are out of the question so a walk through my town's main street and past lot's of govt. buildings would leave a ZED filled Trip.Hmmm maybe i should invest in being on the baseball team for the bat........... Smile
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse?

Post  steveeeee 9th August 2011, 11:30 pm

sleeping
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 9th August 2011, 11:54 pm

Pulling you pants down
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombie apocalypse? - Page 3 Empty What are the places where you NEVER want to be during a zombies apocalypse?

Post  Mr Unztopable. 10th August 2011, 3:00 pm

Berlin, Germany
Mr Unztopable.
Mr Unztopable.
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 10th August 2011, 3:03 pm

Shangri-La
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 10th August 2011, 9:49 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Shangri-La

lol wow

a hospital of course
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 11th August 2011, 6:08 am

On a boat. Zombie Sharks ensure your death.

-W

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 11th August 2011, 6:27 am

Funnily enough, I'd say the opposite of our current world would be our safest place to be- Somalia. xD The worst place to be in a zombie pandemic would be any hospital or suburb.
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3