Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Outpost Echo - Game Topic

+13
KSI Quick Reload
Pwnisher James
DJDemitri
sgt zombie23
STUNTMAN1TY
Vicious Fox
Dexta117
Jagdgeschwader
VrAzZLe Meister
. ADestroyer360
KGBOOM
FoundDa Kiwi
Desert Sleepy
17 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 28 Empty Re: Outpost Echo - Game Topic

Post  KGBOOM 30th June 2012, 12:05 pm

Soren: To Breckinridge "Have we acquired a map of the area yet? Or are we still running blind?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 30th June 2012, 12:52 pm

Dillon: @soren: "Why do you think we are scouting...we need a place to live but find out more about the area around it"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th June 2012, 3:11 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: *Use a random stick for Target practice with my new rifle*

You step off the walkway onto the island. After a small amount of walking, you see a tree that would make a promising target. You take one last look around the island and still don't see anyone. You aim and fire off one shot with the rifle. You're reasonably accurate, but it is a sniper rifle and you were aiming for a tree. You listen in for a short while, and take another look around the island. You can't hear anything.

You have 3 rounds of sniper ammo remaining.

KGBOOM wrote:Soren: To Breckinridge "Have we acquired a map of the area yet? Or are we still running blind?"

Breckinridge: "Well, we have an archived map of the area. It's not too detailed, but we can tell that right now we're in a large park area. Fielding's got the right idea; although we have a general idea of the area, we don't exactly know the area. We need to go check it out in person, see if it's infested with rebels or not, that kind of thing."

Nobody can quite hear the gunshot from the island, but the players currently on the scouting mission can start picking their companions for it. Just ask for a list and I'll provide one. Currently, Breckinridge, Dillon Fielding, and Dyama Koyovsky are on the scouting mission.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 30th June 2012, 3:13 pm

Sketch: *Pick up the bullet casing off the ground* I bet i could reload this back at the ship

*Fire another shot at the tree*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th June 2012, 4:56 pm

Dyama: Ask for a list of possible companions for the scouting mission.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th June 2012, 6:52 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: *Pick up the bullet casing off the ground* I bet i could reload this back at the ship

*Fire another shot at the tree*

You take another shot at the tree. You understand how to use the sniper a bit better now, so you wouldn't be completely inexperienced if you needed to use it, but you're hardly a master at it. You again check around and listen in. You don't hear anything obvious, but you think you might have heard movement in the mountainous terrain nearby. The walkway is several feet behind you. To the left is the mountainous area and the tunnel. To the right is flat land, with occasional trees and puddles.

You have 2 sniper rifle rounds.

. ADestroyer360 wrote:Dyama: Ask for a list of possible companions for the scouting mission.

Will list people available and their specialties. Weapons equipped are in brackets. Special traits are listed in parentheses. If you've got a specialty that isn't listed, tell me. Will refine the system later. You can choose the weapons that people not already in the party equip, provided the weapons are available. More special weapons, like sniper rifles, explosives, or shotguns can only be accompanied by a magnum as a sidearm (except by players). Also, choose who's in what position in the vehicles, IE "Warthog 1: Breckinridge, driver, Fielding, passenger," etc.. Players should work it out between themselves in game if there's a conflict in seating, but OOC if there's a conflict with the NPC load outs.

Current roster:
CSF-Breckinridge (Leader): Shotgun, [Magnum], [DMR], Plasma weaponry
Dillon Fielding: [Assault Rifle], [Sniper Rifle], Magnum
Dyama Koyovsky: [Magnum], (Pilot)
2 warthogs to fill, 3 more people needed

Available:
CSF-Colfax: (Leading camp, unavailable)
CSF-Alvarez: Assault Rifle, DMR, Magnum, Sniper Rifle
CSF-Martin: DMR, Magnum, Shotgun
CSF-Patterson: DMR, Assault Rifle, Magnum
CSF-Michaels: DMR, Assault Rifle, Magnum
Ethan: Magnum, (Engineer)
Doctor Morton: Magnum, Plasma Weaponry, (Doctor)
Alan Taylor: Magnum, Shotgun, (Mechanic)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 30th June 2012, 7:29 pm

Sketch: *Inspect the mountain terrain* Hello? Is anyone there? *Ready to shoot anything that may be a threat*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 30th June 2012, 7:43 pm

Dillon: "Dyama, do you want to drive? considering me and him are lugging a lot of guns"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 30th June 2012, 8:01 pm

Carter: "Alright then..Can you tell what the non-human tissue is in the skull from the outside?" If she can't, cautiously cut open a small portion of the skull as so nothing will be able to fly out if whatever it is is sentient. Keep your Magnum ready just in case.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th June 2012, 8:15 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: *Inspect the mountain terrain* Hello? Is anyone there? *Ready to shoot anything that may be a threat*

You can't see anything, and don't hear anything.

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Carter: "Alright then..Can you tell what the non-human tissue is in the skull from the outside?" If she can't, cautiously cut open a small portion of the skull as so nothing will be able to fly out if whatever it is is sentient. Keep your Magnum ready just in case.

PDA-Serina: "Negative. I can't identify the tissue from here, nor can I identify what little I can see. No signs of life are detected."

With some careful cutting, you can see it a bit more clearly. It just looks like a pale, fleshy mass as far as you can tell. Whatever it is, it seems to be dead.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 30th June 2012, 9:02 pm

Carter: Signal Doctor Morton over. "Doctor, I need your assistance with this. I need you to cut open the skull so we can extract whatever that thing is. You need to do that while I to continue to scan for life signs because it might be dormant. If it starts moving on your end back away from it, and I'll put a bullet into it." Continue to scan it while the good Doctor cuts open the skull. "Serina, if you get even the slightest sign that it's still alive, tell me immediatly."
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 30th June 2012, 10:02 pm

Dyama: To Dillon "I'd be happy to." *request that the scouting party is joined by CSF-Martin [DMR, Magnum], CSF-Patterson [Assault Rifle, Magnum], and Alan Taylor [Shotgun, Magnum], if nobody objects to this selection. Also request an Assault Rifle if Dillon asks for his sniper back.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th June 2012, 10:20 pm

. ADestroyer360 wrote:Dyama: To Dillon "I'd be happy to." *request that the scouting party is joined by CSF-Martin [DMR, Magnum], CSF-Patterson [Assault Rifle, Magnum], and Alan Taylor [Shotgun, Magnum], if nobody objects to this selection. Also request an Assault Rifle if Dillon asks for his sniper back.

Spoiler:

If nobody objects, the team will be as follows:
Warthog 1
Driver: Dyama
Passenger: Breckinridge
Gunner: Dillon

Warthog 2
Driver: Alan Taylor
Passenger: Sergeant Martin
Gunner: John Patterson

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Carter: Signal Doctor Morton over. "Doctor, I need your assistance with this. I need you to cut open the skull so we can extract whatever that thing is. You need to do that while I to continue to scan for life signs because it might be dormant. If it starts moving on your end back away from it, and I'll put a bullet into it." Continue to scan it while the good Doctor cuts open the skull. "Serina, if you get even the slightest sign that it's still alive, tell me immediatly."

Doctor Morton: "You know these plasma cutters are dangerous, right? If anything's alive, it'll just take a twitch to slice it in half."

Doctor Morton seems intrigued, and helps anyway. Serina continues to scan as Morton essentially saws the front of the miner's skull off. You never did shit quite this raw in medical training, and you certainly didn't use real corpses. By the end of the grisly process, the brain is left exposed, and you can see the organic mass more clearly. Whatever it was, it looks dead. At least you think. It seems to have been cut open when you pierced the miner's head, but you can't tell if it was still alive at that point. It seems to be expanding throughout the brain, but is most prominent around the cerebellum. Serina reports no signs of life throughout.

Doctor Morton: "Well... can't say I've seen anything quite like this before."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st July 2012, 4:32 am

Sketch: *Start inspecting the tunnels*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st July 2012, 5:24 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: *Start inspecting the tunnels*

You head uphill to the area where the tunnel is, and cautiously make your way to the entrance. You can see that it seems to lead into a facility embedded in the mountain. It doesn't show any immediate signs that it's occupied.

???: "DON'T MOVE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"

The voice is coming from somewhere behind you, probably about fifteen feet away. You currently have a sniper rifle with two rounds and a plasma cutter.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 1st July 2012, 6:42 am

Soren: Moves back into the ship to start making the small scale shield generators. Out loud "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the generator room, near the shield housing."
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 1st July 2012, 10:40 am

Dillon: *hops on the turret*
"well i am ready, Let's go!"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st July 2012, 1:31 pm

Dyama: "Sounds good to me." *Get in the driver's seat of the warthog Dillon's in*

Desert Sleepy wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: *Start inspecting the tunnels*

You head uphill to the area where the tunnel is, and cautiously make your way to the entrance. You can see that it seems to lead into a facility embedded in the mountain. It doesn't show any immediate signs that it's occupied.

???: "DON'T MOVE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"

The voice is coming from somewhere behind you, probably about fifteen feet away. You currently have a sniper rifle with two rounds and a plasma cutter.

Dyama: Have a strange feeling shit's going down. Promptly ignore and rev the warthog's engine.*
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st July 2012, 3:12 pm

Sketch: Woah woah man.... Just calm down alright.... * slowly drop the sniper rifle*
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st July 2012, 6:25 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Soren: Moves back into the ship to start making the small scale shield generators. Out loud "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the generator room, near the shield housing."

You head inside the ship, and start working on making shield generators. If made correctly, they should be able to be set to repulse anything attempting to pass through going faster than a certain speed. This allows people to safely pass through, but stops bullets dead in their tracks. It could be very useful for protecting doorways.

. ADestroyer360 wrote:Dyama: "Sounds good to me." *Get in the driver's seat of the warthog Dillon's in*

Dyama: Have a strange feeling shit's going down. Promptly ignore and rev the warthog's engine.*

Breckinridge gets in the passenger seat, and instructs Alan to keeps his radio set to the same channel.

Breckinridge: "Alright, let's get going."

The pass is directly up ahead. The walkway is just wide enough to accommodate a warthog, so you'll have to drive in single file.

sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: Woah woah man.... Just calm down alright.... * slowly drop the sniper rifle*

IC-???: "Lambert, go grab his rifle."

Lambert circles around into the tunnel in front of you and cautiously picks up your sniper rifle. He's dressed similar to the attackers from last night.

IC-Lambert: "Don't try anything."

You now only have your plasma cutter. You think there are at least three of them. There's Lambert, in front of you, and then behind you there's the woman who told Lambert to take your rifle, and you can hear at least one other walking around nearby. Surrender?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 1st July 2012, 6:28 pm

Sketch: Aahhhhhhhhhh shit.... Ok fine.... I surrender.....
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st July 2012, 6:50 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Sketch: Aahhhhhhhhhh shit.... Ok fine.... I surrender.....

You've been taken captive by the rebels. They confiscate your plasma cutter and walk you around the left side of the island at gunpoint. You eventually reach what looks like a small lookout post, with a radio and a couple stools set up. It's situated on a small plateau, and there's a warthog parked behind it. They load you into the passenger seat.

IC-???: "Hold down the camp while we take him back to base."

IC-Lambert: "Alright. I'll radio in if I spot anything."

Lambert stays behind at the campsite, and the other two begin driving away with you in the passenger seat. Although you aren't blind, updates on your location won't be shown to prevent anyone else from knowing. To your knowledge, you're riding along somewhere on the roadway, heading away from the island and the canyon.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 1st July 2012, 6:54 pm

Carter: "Now I've seen everything. What do you think it is Doc, some type of parasite? Should we even try to pull that thing out?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st July 2012, 7:01 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Carter: "Now I've seen everything. What do you think it is Doc, some type of parasite? Should we even try to pull that thing out?"

Doctor Morton: "...Can't say. We'd need to set up some advanced scanning equipment to determine what exactly is going on here. I'd leave it be for now."

Doctor Morton glances at the disgusted soldiers and other onlookers.

"Well, maybe you should cover it up for the time being. Hopefully the scouting party will find somewhere suitable to set up shop, and from there we can try to determine what's going on here."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 1st July 2012, 7:20 pm

Dillon: *examine walkway while scanning for enemies*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down