Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Triad (Game Topic)

+20
NickisanEnigma
Flasktoss55
MrKurt2012
Gbps
DJDemitri
Leniette
. ADestroyer360
Garquin
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
DeadApe
Namorg
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
Kugeth8
Eaglendia
eegleindia
Dexta117
Sigmatic Scholar
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Triad (Game Topic)

Post  Dexta117 29th January 2012, 11:47 pm

Dexter: "I don't know what I will find, maybe a dead cat named curiosity. We could find anything!"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2012, 11:48 pm

Homer: "Honestly? You're getting worked up for nothing." Lean against the wall. "Hurry up, shout if you need help, I'll be waiting here."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 29th January 2012, 11:49 pm

Arachne: "But this stuff is so cooool. C'mon, it's just a creepy old dude!"
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 29th January 2012, 11:50 pm

Arachne pulls out the map and makes a few adjustments.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 003

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 10
"Okay guys, see we're right here and the shop is just across this way. It's pretty easy to find the way over there but I still think we should just stick together..."

Spoiler:
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2012, 11:52 pm

Homer: "Arachne's right, I guess. Seems like most of you want to go down the alley and it's best to stick together. Alright, let's just run down the alley real quick and back. After that, can we please go? No more diversions?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th January 2012, 11:53 pm

Dexter: "Look Arachne, I am pretty sure your stuff is probably REALLY cool, but it will most likely be there whatever time we get there." start walking down the alleyway. "I promise I wont take long!"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th January 2012, 11:54 pm

Thomas: "Alright, lets go. But lets make this quick. I wanna get to the shops and check 'em out."
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2012, 11:56 pm

Homer: Stand at the entrance to the alley, looking toward Dexter.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th January 2012, 12:02 am

The stache is detecting something weird in this alleyway. Ol' Ulysses never lies.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Claude10
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gbps 30th January 2012, 12:38 am

Urabask: "Seriously guys? It was just some shadow. These streets are always really dark." Proceed to moonwalk through the alleyway towards the store. "See you later fagmos!"

Spoiler:
Gbps
Gbps
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 30th January 2012, 12:51 am

David: "Oh dear! Everyone is going in every which way! Who to tag along with? Oh me oh my... I guess I'll stay here with Homer."
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th January 2012, 1:06 am

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Claude11
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 31st January 2012, 2:01 am

I have to say sorry for the delay. My computer has been having so many issues: screen screwing up, overheating, completely random shutdowns. My workflow has turned from "just starting" to "NOPE LET'S SIT AROUND LIKE AN ASSHOLE." I'm going to send this crazy fuckin laptop in to HP and (hopefully?) get a new one because thank god for extended warranty.

Anyway, what this means for you is that there will likely be a week or two in which I will be unable to access my preferred image editing software to do any major work. Until I'm able to get everything set back up, I suppose I'll do mostly text updates with maybe a scanned pencil drawing every once in a while.

Sorry for all this ridiculousness, everyone.

Last edited by Sigmatic Scholar on 31st January 2012, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st January 2012, 2:52 am

Spoiler:
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 31st January 2012, 3:34 am

HUGE BLOCK OF QUOTE
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 04 "Did anyone see that?"

Dexter, intrigued by the strange figure he saw in the shadow, heads down the alleyway to investigate. Soon, others follow for the off-hand chance that Dexter might run into some trouble.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 03 "Dexter, I'll go with you if you really want to check it out, although i think it was probably nothing. I don't like the idea of you going off on your own. We don't really know the area."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 01 "Oi, does that shady guy have a staring problem? I could have sworn I heard 'em say somethin' about your mother Thomas. You wanna go get him?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 10 "Aww come on! We're super close. And you'll probably get lost if we separate now, so..."

Arachne attempts to keep everyone together, but no one pays attention to her protest...

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 02 "...but if you insist I won't hesitate to follow you pal, we don't want anyone getting hurt and then be alone."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 06 "Jesus Dex, you're already getting worked up. But i don't mind taking a short walk with you."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 05 "Arachne's right, I guess. Seems like most of you want to go down the alley and it's best to stick together. Alright, let's just run down the alley real quick and back. After that, can we please go? No more diversions?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 08 ...Who to tag along with? Oh me oh my... I guess I'll go with Homer."

Claude, Hanzo, Thomas, Homer, Jay, and David let curiosity take hold and follow Dexter into the alleyway in pursuit of the shadowy figure.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 09 "Take care, whatever all of you do. I don't think any of us specialize in medicine."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 10 "But this stuff is so cooool. C'mon, it's just a creepy old dude!"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 07 "Seriously guys? It was just some shadow. These streets are always really dark. See you later fagmos!"

Urabask attempts to moonwalk away but due to his incredibly AVERAGE AGILITY, he just stumbles and ends up looking kinda silly. This leaves him, Allistor, and Arachne standing around.

-------------

MEANWHILE
The curious seven run to the end of the alleyway and reach a T-intersection. unsure of which direction to go, they pause for a moment. Suddenly, and with a quiet whooshing noise, a bright flash of deep purple and blue illuminates the end of the pathway to the right.

The group turns the corner, dashes to the end of the path, and finds a hooded figure standing among crackling air, looking up, ready to catch a falling object. he grabs it, stows it away in his robe, and looks at the group who interrupted him.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 004

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Unknown01
"Oh... Hello there..."

-------------

Urabask, Allistor, and Arachne wait at the entrance of the alleyway. They can see a faint glowing from deep in the shadows.

What happens now?
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 31st January 2012, 3:40 am

Dexter: "Told you guys I saw something, hi, my name is Dexter Harris, what's yours. What did you put into your pocket just now?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st January 2012, 3:50 am

Homer: Stand back and assess your SIGMATIC VOID POWERS before proceeding.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 31st January 2012, 4:06 am

Arachne: "Did you guys see that flash of light over there? Wasn't that where everyone else went? Do you think they're ok?"
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st January 2012, 4:45 am

Thomas:

"What the fuck?!"

*Begins to sprint back to the other group as fast as physically possible*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 31st January 2012, 5:02 am

Hanzo: Hello, me as well as the others I am sure are sorry for invading your personal space, our curiosities it seems have gotten the better of us. My name is Hanzo and if you don't mind me asking what did you just put in your pocket?
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 31st January 2012, 5:23 am

Homer focuses on remembering his SIGMATIC VOID POWERS. This is stupid because he already knows his SIGMATIC VOID POWERS as well as the OTHER SIGMATIC POWERS of his friends. Really, how are friends not supposed to know each other?

Spoiler:

Dexter greets the strange man calmly.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 04 "Told you guys I saw something. Hi, my name is Dexter Harris, what's yours... And what did you put into your pocket just now?"

However, it seems that Thomas is not so calm. Perhaps disturbed by the show of surely impressive power indicated by the energy in the air, he sprints back through the alley with a hearty "What the fuck?!"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Unknown01 "Oh my, that's quite the way to greet someone..."

The mysterious man clutches the object visible only as a lump under his robe. There is a brief, muffled show of dark violet light under the fabric, and the lump disappears. Homer and David recognize this as the man using the technique Pocket Void. It seems that this man is also a Void Mage.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 02 "Hello, I am, as well as the others, sure are sorry for invading your personal space, our curiosities it seems have gotten the better of us. My name is Hanzo and if you don't mind me asking what did you just put in your pocket?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Unknown01 "You all are a persistent bunch, eh? My name? Well I'm a bit of a private person, so you could just call me... Rova. How about that?

Rova pauses for a moment, frowns thoughtfully and adds:

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 Rova "As for what was in my pocket... Do you normally ask strangers to show their possessions to you unprompted? It seems to be a bit of a breach in etiquette. It's a personal item of mine anyway, probably wouldn't interest you all."

-------------

After noticing the flash down in the alleyway, the waiting group considers what they should do.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 3 10 "Did you guys see that flash of light over there? Wasn't that where everyone else went? Do you think they're ok?"

But before anyone can answer, Thomas Hatt comes barreling out of the alleyway at the speed of FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

What happens now?
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st January 2012, 5:52 am

Thomas stammers: "Powerful Mage... i-in the alley... Dexter was right...

*Thomas finally begins catching his breath*

"Had to get you all... everyone hurry. Follow me."

*Start running back down the alley hoping everyone is actually following me*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 31st January 2012, 6:00 am

Dexter: "Oh, i'm sorry, it's just what you were doing looked interesting and that item that.... was in your pocket seemed to be apart of whatever you were doing, also I guess you could consider it curiosity for protections sake, just wanting to know if whatever that was could not hurt us."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 31st January 2012, 11:42 am

Allistor: "Well, it sounds like something exciting's going on over here. Think we should lend a hand?"

Take a few steps closer to survey what's going on, but remain distant enough to protect Urabask and Arachne if necessary. It stands to reason that if Thomas was really concerned, he'd have told us what kind of Mage the shady man was--then again, his lack of Sigmatic knowledge might be to blame...
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 31st January 2012, 11:54 am

David: "Guys, I think we should be more cautious around this fellow, he seems a little shady to me, plus he's a Void Mage, and that just spells bad juju for everyone."

Ignore the fact that I'm also a Void Mage and ready Aether Shield II just in case things get ugly.
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next