Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Triad (Game Topic)

+20
NickisanEnigma
Flasktoss55
MrKurt2012
Gbps
DJDemitri
Leniette
. ADestroyer360
Garquin
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
DeadApe
Namorg
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
Kugeth8
Eaglendia
eegleindia
Dexta117
Sigmatic Scholar
24 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Triad (Game Topic)

Post  MrKurt2012 31st January 2012, 1:04 pm

Hanzo: I apologize Rova I should not of been so rude as Dexter said I was just worried about my safety and extremely curious, so I think we should get out of here Dexter and other fellows unless of course you need assistance Rova I see no point in bothering you further. Unless you guys want him to tag along or if he wants then I see us being done here......so yeah "backs up slowly and waits for a response from the others cautiously".
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st January 2012, 5:18 pm

Jay: "Right, we should be on our way. If you don't mind sir Rova, I'd like to ask one question. What is the meaning of the symbol on the pin on your robe? You don't really have to answer, It just looks vaguely familiar to me but i cant quite put my finger on it."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 31st January 2012, 6:33 pm

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Creed11
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st January 2012, 6:53 pm

Homer: Turn around and walk away, past Thomas moving at LUDICROUS SPEEDS. Rendezvous with Allistor and Arichnade. "There's a Void Mage down there. May be harmless, but I wager it's not safe for our group to stick around too long. Void Mages have a tendency for illusion and trickery."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 31st January 2012, 7:12 pm

Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Gbps 31st January 2012, 7:34 pm

Urabask: "I don't like the sounds that are coming out of that alleyway, I think we should just go around... maybe when we get some stuff from the store we can feel safer...."

Gbps
Gbps
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st January 2012, 8:22 pm

Thomas: Yell back to everyone not following him

"Come on!"
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 1st February 2012, 12:37 am

David: Hesitantly step forward, still with Aether Shield II at the ready.

"Erm, you say you're a Void Mage, yeah? I was wondering... uhhhhh, maybe you'd be willing to teach me a trick or two about Void techniques?"

Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 1st February 2012, 1:14 am

Arachne: "I think we should follow him, but I don't want to leave Urabask all alone!"
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 1st February 2012, 2:00 am

Unphased by the Void Mage trying to brush off his NEW BEST FRIENDS, Dexter continues to rattle off vague questions at Rova.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 04 "Oh, i'm sorry, it's just what you were doing looked interesting and that item that.... was in your pocket seemed to be apart of whatever you were doing, also I guess you could consider it curiosity for protections sake, just wanting to know if whatever that was could not hurt us."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Rova "Hurt you? Haha! Have mercy. I don't even know you. And as I said. Personal item..."

Rova trails off, shifts his weight over to another foot and idly looks around as the others continue to talk. His gaze falls on a flickering street light. His smile briefly turns again into a thoughtful frown. He mumbles something to himself under his breath as Hanzo begins to speak.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 02 "I apologize Rova I should not of been so rude. As Dexter said I was just worried about my safety and extremely curious, so I think we should get out of here, Dexter and other fellows. Unless of course you need assistance, Rova, I see no point in bothering you further. Unless you guys want him to tag along or if he wants, then I see us being done here... So yeah"

Hanzo's speech seems to have broken the Mage out of thought.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Rova "Hmm? Help? No, not at all. Personal errands. Look, I'm a bit busy and I will most likely need to be somewhere soon... If I'm not mistaken..."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 06 "Right, we should be on our way. If you don't mind sir Rova, I'd like to ask one question. What is the meaning of the symbol on the pin on your robe? You don't really have to answer, It just looks vaguely familiar to me but i cant quite put my finger on it."

Rova considers how to answer as Homer turns and walks away, beckoning towards the others for them to follow and stop bothering the stranger that will obviously never be significant again in any way what-so-ever.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Rova "The symbol? Ah yes well it's one of my own design. Perhaps if we meet again under more pleasant circumstances, perhaps outside this alley, or maybe when I'm not so busy, I could tell you all about it."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 08 "Erm, you say you're a Void Mage, yeah? I was wondering... uhhhhh, maybe you'd be willing to teach me a trick or two about Void techniques?"

David's apprehension about his own Void powers seems to have vanished with the prospect of meeting another skilled user of the Void.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Rova "You'll get there eventually. Don't think I can't sense your caution right now."

Taken aback by the comment about his Aether Shield preparation, David doesn't respond. Rova looks with his one open eye upon the group. In the distance he can hear Thomas yelling at the others to follow. He seems to take that as an invitation to leave. Rova turns around to the alleyway wall. The others can only see a deep, almost-ultraviolet light gather at his outstretched fingertip. He traces a large oval in mid air. With the precision of a practiced Mage, he opens two gateways into the Void, the second visible just beyond the first, a few feet into the entropic darkness.

Shocked by the sudden display of power, David casts Aether Shield II for 7 SP to protect his friends from the slight damage they would undoubtedly take from exposure to the Void. Rova turns around to speak.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Rova "Aha, quick thinking young Mage. And a goodbye to the rest of you."

David, who stepped in front of the others when casting his shield, just barely makes out one last comment from Rova. Something to the effect of "I hope I can make it before the next one drops."

Rova walks into The Void, stepping out after a split second into an unknown location. The group can't make out any details of his destination before the portal closes, leaving no trace of the mysterious Rova besides the crackling air.

You all can't shake the feeling that this will not be the last you see of him.

Spoiler:

-------------

Meanwhile, Thomas catches his breath and attempts to relay the fact that there was a powerful Mage in the alley. After haphazardly producing half-sentences at Urabask, Allistor, and Arachne, he again runs back into the alley at the speed of HOLY SHIT WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING, but pauses mid-step to look back at the three as they discuss what to do.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 09 "Well, it sounds like something exciting's going on over here. Think we should lend a hand?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 07 "I don't like the sounds that are coming out of that alleyway, I think we should just go around... maybe when we get some stuff from the store we can feel safer..."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 10 "I think we should follow him, but I don't want to leave Urabask all alone!"

Just then, Homer Albright walks out calmly from the alleyway past Thomas who is still FLIPPING A SHIT.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 05 "There's a Void Mage down there. May be harmless, but I wager it's not safe for our group to stick around too long. Void Mages have a tendency for illusion and trickery."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 03 "COME ON!"

Thomas becomes fed up by all the stalling and yells after everyone before starting to run back over to where Rova was.

Not hearing any of the commotion made by Rova's departure, the four outside the alleyway have no indication of what happened around the corner.

What happens now?

Spoiler:
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st February 2012, 2:08 am

Dexter: "Well that was fun, so lets go to this shop Arachne wants to show us!" Head back out of the alleyway and stop in front of Arachne, "To the shop then?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 1st February 2012, 2:18 am

Arachne: "Is everything ok? Is everyone ok? If everyone's ok, we should probably head on to the shop and not stop to chase any more creepy men."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st February 2012, 2:24 am

Dexter: "Everything is ok, it was just some guy, he was cool enough but he left. Lets head to the shops."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st February 2012, 9:24 am

Spoiler:
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 1st February 2012, 2:01 pm

David: Visibly shaken by what Rova said, something about "the next one dropping," proceed to flip the fuck out.

"HOLY SHIT I JUST CAST A SPELL OH MY GOD GUYS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME"
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 1st February 2012, 5:09 pm

Jay: Stay quiet and follow the rest of the group when they start to head for the shops.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 1st February 2012, 6:43 pm

Allistor: "No worries, Dave. Remember, you don't have to keep secrets from us."

"As for the rest of you, let's try not to make another diversion like that, alright? Have you ever considered what you'd do if six-some teenagers cornered you in an alleyway as you walked by? Imagine what might have happened if he'd felt threatened... Strangers aren't our friends."

Follow Arachne, whenever she chooses to leave for the shops.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 1st February 2012, 7:52 pm

Hanzo: I suppose your right, I guess we should be more cautious next time."Prepare to follow the group to the shops whenever they depart to them".
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 2nd February 2012, 11:23 am

David: "Oh, I guess you're right."

Follow the rest of the group out of the alleyway, still pondering what Rova said about "getting out of here before the next one drops", how he frowned when he saw the flickering lights, and whether or not we're all actually teenagers.
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 2nd February 2012, 8:14 pm

Arachne: To the shops!!!
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Gbps 2nd February 2012, 10:31 pm

Urabask : "The more time we spend here, the more time we're wasting. I'm sure they'll be alright, and besides, I'm sure we'll see them at the shop anyways. We should just go now."

Walk clumsily in the direction of the shops.

"Nothing can stop me this time."

Spoiler:
Gbps
Gbps
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 4th February 2012, 10:47 pm

Spoiler:

Despite the narrator not even checking whether or not everyone gave the command to do so, everyone went around like two corners (seriously, you guys were pretty close before you got distracted by some dude) and finds the quaint little family-run shops. Only 4 are open at the moment. Perhaps this has to do with the distractions along the way, or perhaps because the humble narrator doesn't have images and item lists prepared for more than four. You will never know.

Instead of forcing each of you to check each shop individually in a long series of updates, the generous narrator lets you just have at the massive wall of text.

The "m" is currency. Until retconned, it literally stands for "money".

Spoiler:

CURIOSITY SHOP
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Sig-cordon_curiosities
This shop is kept by Carl Kaufmann, obviously the youngest and most beautiful of the Kaufmann family. He peddles potions and crystals.

Spoiler:

WEAPON SHOP
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Sig-cordon_weapon
This shop is kept by Wilhelm Kaufmann, obviously the burliest and most intimidating of the Kaufmann family. He peddles sharp pointy things as well as a few guns.

Spoiler:

TECH SHOP
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Sig-cordon_tech
This shop is kept by Terry Kaufmann, obviously the shortest and oldest of the Kaufmann family. He peddles the basic components necessary to any aficionado of Sigmatic technology.

Spoiler:

SUBMATRIX SHOP
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 4 Sig-cordon_submatrix
This shop is kept by Sal Kaufmann, obviously the tallest and strangest of the Kaufmann family. He peddles his innate ability to apply submatrices to objects, often his father Wilhelm's weapons.

Spoiler:

Obviously, it's not that feasible to buy everything. You notice that the weapons are fairly expensive relative to how much money you all brought, and you probably won't need to use them any time soon. The submatrices are pretty cool though.

So, you wanna buy some shit? The Kaufmanns are waiting.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 4th February 2012, 10:57 pm

Arachne: "See guys, I told you these shops were awesome! So what kind of stuff do you want to get? You all have money, right? I like the tech shop the best."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 4th February 2012, 11:20 pm

Homer: "Neat shops, Arachne." Scribble down a shopping list:

Spoiler:

"I believe I'll be purchasing these." Don't actually purchase yet in case anyone has any objections.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 4th February 2012, 11:37 pm

Dexter: Buy: Flux, Flare, Sigma Shot. Have both "enchanments" put onto the gun.

Last edited by Dexta117 on 10th February 2012, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next