Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

+6
A Groovy Tophat
Pwnisher James
. ADestroyer360
snowwolf1996
Dexta117
Desert Sleepy
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Dexta117 26th February 2012, 8:08 pm

Leo: Grab the turtle and name him Gizmo then store him in a pocket. Grab the bottle and then head out with the group
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th February 2012, 1:41 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of158

Stanley, Gilligan, Tom, Danny, and Leo are now armed (with the exception of Gilligan) and standing by the exit into the southern courtyard.

On an OOC note, you guys really shouldn't be afraid of one ordinary zombie. They're slow and attack with bites, meaning you can presumably trip one and stomp it's head in even if you're unarmed. With all the weapons in your group, it really shouldn't be a problem. I promise I'm not going to kill off the first person to fight a zombie. Really, it's safe to go kill some of them now. Killing zombies in creative ways is one of the main things to do in the game.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of159

Eaglendia is idle by the security room door.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of160

David has been abandoned by the group, who have all walked off to look for the keys to the security room. So much for them being nicer than the other guys. Not even a "Hello!".
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of161

Fancy is still in the under-construction room.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th February 2012, 1:50 am

Leo: Head out and spinning jump kick the first zombie spotted.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th February 2012, 1:51 am

David: "Okay then." Wave the rude people goodbye, then try to find the security office and use the key.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th February 2012, 2:26 am

Eaglendia: Attempt to awaken hidden godlike power. Run into door with great but not self-destructive force.

Search for security guard.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th February 2012, 3:06 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of162

Eaglendia rams the door, but it doesn't budge.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of163

Before he can search for the security guard, David arrives at the door.

(If nothing noteworthy happens on a trip to an area, the character will just arrive there in the next update. If something does happen on their way there that's worth noting, they will be interrupted, as is the case here. They will then either have a chance to alter their plans, or just attempt to carry on with their original action despite the interruption.)

If David enters the Security Office now, Eaglendia will be able to follow him in, unless David decides to do something to prevent it for some reason.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th February 2012, 7:50 pm

David: "Hi! Let me help you with that. Dibs on anything valuable inside." Unlock the door using the key, then hold it open for Eaglendia.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th February 2012, 10:47 pm

Eaglendia: Enter room.

"You have no idea how long I have been standing here doing nothing useful whatsoever. I am totally entitled to something.

You'd better hope there's enough for the both of us."
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th February 2012, 11:03 pm

Tom: The keys are either in the parking garage thingy or near the snowman i made while i was bored. Anyway...

*Head outside toward the snowman to look for my keys in the snow, and smash the skull in, of the first zombie in my path*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 29th February 2012, 5:53 pm

Fancy Pants: "Haven't I been here already?" Shrug it off and look around the room for something important. (Something I haven't gone too)
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th February 2012, 8:13 pm

You see all the items that are visible in the pictures. If you know it's there, you can pick it up or interact with it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 1st March 2012, 1:28 am

Danny: "cmon gais lets go to the garage"
*Starts to run towards the garage and pull off awesome karate skills with the flashlight on the first zombie he sees*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st March 2012, 4:26 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs110

Leo runs outside...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs210

...And performs a spinning jump kick on the first zombie he sees.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs310

The zombie is still alive, and is stirring on the ground. You could probably stomp it's head in, or you could do something more creative. Your theatrical entrance seems to have earned you the attention of the other nearby zombie.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs410

This gives Tom a good opportunity to...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs510

LAY SOME PIPE.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs610

I'll try to avoid awful puns in the future, but sometimes I just can't resist. So no promises.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs710

The zombie Leo attacked is slowly getting up. The zombie Tom attacked appears to be on the brink of death but is still alive.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs810

Danny arrives, intent on doing some awesome karate skills to the first zombie he sees. Since he didn't go into detail though, he simply hits the zombie in the head.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs910
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs1010

The first swipe staggers the zombie.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs1110

Danny follows up with another hit to the head...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of164

...And finishes the zombie with a stomp.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of165

The area on the left, leading into the parking garage, seems to have quite a few zombies in it.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of166

The area to the right, which leads to the alley and the snowman, seems to be clear.

With Eaglendia and David....
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs1310

"Hi! Let me help you with that. Dibs on anything valuable inside."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs1410

"You have no idea how long I have been standing here doing nothing useful whatsoever. I am totally entitled to something.

You'd better hope there's enough for the both of us."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs1510

You enter the Security Office. You notice that the door has one of those slowly closing hinged auto shutting things, so nobody will be able to follow you in (though the door can be opened from your side without the key). You also notice that it's completely dark, as though there's been a power outage. Someone seems to have lit some emergency flares in an attempt to light up the area, but they aren't doing much good at all. You can barely see your own silhouette.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Zs1610

There's a light up ahead. You could try to find a flashlight back in the office (there's probably one lying around the supply closet somewhere) or you can just continue onwards to the lit up area.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 1st March 2012, 4:35 am

Gilligan: *Run outside with the others and throw snowballs with all your might at the zombies, more specifically their heads.*

"Ha ha! Nice costumes fellas! Lets have a snowball fight!"
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st March 2012, 4:57 am

Leo: Turn around and grab the shovel, head over to the zombie that was knocked down. Look at the shovel, "I name thee ICE!" "In the name of Mr. Stahl of the house Stahl, the First of his Name, King of the Office building and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven areas and Protector of the Realm, by the word Leo of the House Rodderick, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, I do sentence you to die." Swing ICE down upon the zombies neck, chopping of the head like a BOSS.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st March 2012, 5:01 am

David: "Hm. Power must be out." Take the flare off the ground and move towards the lighted area. "Watch my back? I'm David by the way."
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st March 2012, 6:33 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:David: "Hm. Power must be out." Take the flare off the ground and move towards the lighted area. "Watch my back? I'm David by the way."

You attempt to pick up the flare, but apparently it's been burning for a while as it's seemingly partially melted and fused to the ground.

(I can't move the flares, as they're part of the map itself. Sorry about that.)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 1st March 2012, 1:43 pm

Danny: "all right we will go to the right or left...right, left, right...aahhh fuck it"
*charges to the right and roundhouse kick the first zombie*
"roadhouse"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st March 2012, 2:31 pm

David: "Never seen that happen before. Do you know where we can get a flashlight?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st March 2012, 7:28 pm

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of167

"Ha ha! Nice costumes fellas! Let's have a snowball fight!"
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of168

Gilligan picks up a clump of snow and hurls it at a zombie.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of169
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of170

The snowball wumps the zombie in the head and knocks it over, but it is uninjured. The snow ball breaks apart in the process.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of171
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of172

"I name thee 'ICE'!"
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of173
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of174
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of175

"In the name of Mr. Stahl of the house Stahl, the First of his Name, King of the Office building and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven areas and Protector of the Realm,..."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of176

"...by the word Leo of the House Rodderick, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, I do sentence you to die."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of177
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of178
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of179

If the zombie was on any TV show, he'd be on "Chopped". Pa-doom, tish.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of180

"All right, will we go to the right..."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of181
"...or left..."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of182
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of183
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of184

"...right, left, right..."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of185

"...ah, fuck it."
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 5 Cs_of186

"Roadhouse."
Danny kicks the zombie in the chest, and it stumbles backwards.

Update on the weapons coming soon.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 1st March 2012, 7:51 pm

Tom: "This isn't as hard has I was expecting... huh. Now... where's that snowman..."

*Begin searching for keys around snowman*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 1st March 2012, 7:58 pm

Stanley: *charges into a zombie with the fire extinguisher, aimed at its face*
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st March 2012, 8:00 pm

Leo: Head to the closest zombie to the left and swing for the neck.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 1st March 2012, 8:10 pm

Christina: wake up in dark room with flares
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 1st March 2012, 8:38 pm

Weapons and Inventory Status:

ADestroyer/David Keen:
Key: Security Office Key

ApocalypseVVolf/Gilligan Finch:
Unarmed

Dexta117/Leo Roderick:
Pockets: Gizmo the Soft Plush Turtle
Bottle
Spoiler:
Hands: Ice the Shovel
Spoiler:

Eaglendia/Eaglendia:
Pockets: Bottle (2)
Spoiler:

Pwnisher James/Fancy PantsMcGhee:
Pockets: Bottle (2)
Spoiler:

snowwolf1996/Danny McFlapigann:
Hands: Flashlight
Spoiler:

Tophat 44/Tom Hatt:
Hands: Metal Pipe
Spoiler:

VrAzZLe Meister/Stanley Stanerson:
Hands: Fire Extinguisher
Spoiler:
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next