Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

+6
A Groovy Tophat
Pwnisher James
. ADestroyer360
snowwolf1996
Dexta117
Desert Sleepy
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd February 2012, 1:04 am

Tophat 44 wrote:Tom: *Do a quick lap around the office building looking for anything i can use as a good weapon. (Pipes, bats, clubs ect.)*

Your flashlight is actually a pretty good weapon, but if you insist.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Dexta117 22nd February 2012, 1:23 am

Leo: Head into the room behind everyone and look for a heavy and sturdy object to place infront of the barricade.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd February 2012, 1:38 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Tom: *Do a quick lap around the office building looking for anything i can use as a good weapon. (Pipes, bats, clubs ect.)*

Your flashlight is actually a pretty good weapon, but if you insist.

*Look around for something with more reach than a flashlight*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 22nd February 2012, 2:26 am

Gilligan: *Consume the culinary masterpiece you have just created, and join the others at the barricade.*

"So folks, what's going on here? We're making forts aren't we? Where are the blankets?"
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 22nd February 2012, 3:44 am

Stanley: *searches for a fire extinguisher*
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd February 2012, 10:41 am

Danny: *head to the supply closet in search of a weapon*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd February 2012, 7:11 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:*Look around for something with more reach than a flashlight*

There are several weapons larger than your flashlight visible in the next few posts, though you will have to go and get them.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of145

Leo adds two filing cabinet trios to the barricade (his teammates automatically assist him, since this is a very unobjectionable thing to do). The barricade is now reasonably stable, though a sustained assault from multiple attackers may eventually topple the cabinets. It should be noted that, in this digital age, filing cabinets and physical records are now considered obsolete. However, several months prior to storing files on computers becoming the norm, Mr. Stahl ordered several hundred thousand filing cabinets. They are now used as storage drawers by his employees. As such, anything an employee might store in a drawer could likely be found in them (coffee mugs, staplers, folders). Alternatively, anything that could conceivably fit in a filing cabinet could be stowed in one. Filing cabinets may only be searched one at a time.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of147

David politely waves to the bloodied gentlemen, who politely snarl back.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of148

He then proceeds through the nearest entrance to the office...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of149

...And ends up here.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of146

Stanley quickly locates the fire extinguisher on the wall about 20 feet away from the group.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of150

"So folks, what's going on here? We're making forts aren't we? Where are the blankets?"
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of151

Danny arrives in the supply closet.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of152

It should be noted that the under construction room is directly to the right of this area.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd February 2012, 8:19 pm

Danny: pick up the pipe on the shelf and head back to the guys
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd February 2012, 9:16 pm

Tom: "DANNY! Lemme get that pipe, i need to get outside to find the fucking security office keys. I'll give you the pipe back, soon as i come back. Ok?"
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 22nd February 2012, 9:32 pm

David: Head towards the group of people down the hall. They look nice.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 22nd February 2012, 10:34 pm

Danny: "gah...fine, but only if i can have your flashlight"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 22nd February 2012, 10:38 pm

Leo: Look through each of the filing cabinets for a weapon.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd February 2012, 10:59 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Filing cabinets may only be searched one at a time.

Dexta117 wrote:Leo: Look through each of the filing cabinets for a weapon.

That rule is in place so that filing cabinets can be used later on if it becomes necessary.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 22nd February 2012, 11:03 pm

-.- I hate you sometimes.

Leo: Search one of the filing cabinets.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd February 2012, 11:43 pm

@Danny: "Thats fine. We'll switch back once i come back. Try not to break it or run the battery down though."

@Everyone who can hear me:"Alright. Everyone listen up. I'm going outside to find the Security Office keys that I dropped. Would anyone like to come with me? If not, I don't blame you, but I'm going out there either way to find those keys."

*Puts on sunglasses*

They told me upon hiring me, if I lose 'em I pay for a new set..."

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 23rd February 2012, 12:46 am

Gilligan: @ Tom: "I love treasure hunts! Lets do this!"

*Follow Tom anywhere he plans on going.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 23rd February 2012, 7:18 pm

Fancy Pants: Take a quick lap around for something that can be used. (I.e Weapons, communication devices etc.)
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 23rd February 2012, 7:33 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Fancy Pants: Take a quick lap around for something that can be used. (I.e Weapons, communication devices etc.)

Your woman's intuition tells you there's stuff in the supply closet and under-construction room.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 23rd February 2012, 9:15 pm

Danny@Tom: "i'll go"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 24th February 2012, 5:57 pm

Fancy Pants: Seeing as the supply closet has already been checked, head to the construction room and try to scavenge something important.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th February 2012, 5:51 pm

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of154

Leo searches one of the filing cabinets and finds a soft plush turtle and a glass bottle (the glass bottle can be broken and used as a weapon, or it can be used as a normal melee weapon without breaking it).
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of153

David joins the group of people down the hall.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of155

Tom and Danny exchange weapons. Tom, Danny, and Gilligan head to the office exit.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of156
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 4 Cs_of157

Fancy enters the under-construction room.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th February 2012, 5:56 pm

David: Wave to the people, hoping they don't snarl at you like the last ones. "Hi! You might want to get security to the garage, there are some people that may rabid."
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th February 2012, 6:35 pm

Need more responses to continue. Check update above to see your current situation/bearings.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 26th February 2012, 7:06 pm

Stanley: @Tom, Danny, and Gilligan .

"Ah hell, I'll join. But as soon as shit hits the fan I am gone!"
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th February 2012, 8:02 pm

Danny: "so...where do you think you left the keys"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next