Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

+6
A Groovy Tophat
Pwnisher James
. ADestroyer360
snowwolf1996
Dexta117
Desert Sleepy
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  snowwolf1996 20th February 2012, 8:35 pm

Danny: *holds his nose* "AH FUCK I THINK I BROKE MY...." *notices zombies and starts to climb the crates*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th February 2012, 8:48 pm

*Say nothing, turn around, and go inside the office as quickly as possible without making to much noise.*

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 20th February 2012, 9:03 pm

Gilligan: *Plug in the microwave, and Epic Meal Time with the foods in the kitchen.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 20th February 2012, 9:40 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Dm_chr10

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Dm_chr11

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Dm_chr12

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Dm_chr13
I approve of these pictures.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 20th February 2012, 9:40 pm

Leo: Stand up and brush the snow off, "Ah, that was fu...". Look down at Danny then look back towards the zombies. "Um, get in the window quick, also knock down the crates when you are done so they can't get in." Turn around and jump back through the window, close the double doors and try to barricade them with a heavy object.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 20th February 2012, 9:56 pm

Stanley: Overhears the raucous. And walks over to Leo.

"What are you idiots doing now?!"
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 20th February 2012, 10:13 pm

Leo: "Look out the window dipshit. Now help me barricade this door!"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 20th February 2012, 10:46 pm

David: Pocket the key, then move away from the sound of broken glass by entering the parking garage .
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th February 2012, 10:54 pm

Hit play now, as this applies to the entire post. Lost of different hungry beings in this post.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A110

Gilligan puts the microwave back and begins trying to imitate Epic Meal Time.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A210
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A310
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A410
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A510
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A610
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A710

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A810

You combine all that shit together in the microwave.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 A910

Behold. A culinary abomination.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of125

Tom quietly flees from the zombie, and heads for the nearest unblocked entrance into the building.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of126

Which is here.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of127

Danny climbs up the crates and into the building.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of129

Unfortunately, the crates are sort of stuck to the ground due to permafrost.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of128

In addition to that, the doors don't even close. Apparently, it's just some bizarre facade to help the office look less shabby. As of right now, the hallway beyond them is quiet, but that may change with time.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of130

In either case, the zombies can still climb into the windows via the dumpster, once they discover that high area that is. As of now, they're just stumbling and struggling to climb up the crates. If anything, moving the crates and forcing them to find another way would only speed up their ascent.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of131

There are some filing cabinets around the corner, as well as all over the office. There's also a fire extinguisher on the wall, and Tom is nearby. You can also hear commotion coming from inside the kitchen.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of132

Stanley overhears the ruckus and travels to where Leo and Danny are.
"What are you idiots doing now?!"
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of133

"Look out the window dipshit. Now help me barricade this door!"
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of134

David pockets the key and heads to the parking garage.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of135

You can hear footsteps around the corner.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 20th February 2012, 11:57 pm

Leo: "Guys come help me with this." Head over to the filing cabinets and start to make some sort of barricade that wont let the zombies past the elevators. Once having moved the filing cabinets into barricade formation, find other heavy objects to add to the barricade. (essentially making a new wall that the zombies cannot pass.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 21st February 2012, 12:05 am

David: Head through the doorway to the left, wondering why there are so many people at the office today.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st February 2012, 12:53 am

Tom: "Nope."

*Head into the Security office and look for a weapon*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st February 2012, 1:09 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of136

David goes through the door on the left, and ends up here. It's a dead end.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of137

Leo and company use some nearby filing cabinets to construct a crude barricade. You take note of the fact that the filing cabinets could be easily tipped over. You'll either need the barricade to be a lot thicker, or use heavier objects than filing cabinets.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of138

Tom reaches the security office, but cannot open it, due to having lost his keys at some point. If you retrace your steps, you'll surely find where you dropped them.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 21st February 2012, 1:12 am

Leo: Search the room facing the barricade, look for any heavy object to reinforce the barricade.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st February 2012, 1:19 am

Dexta117 wrote:Leo: Search the room facing the barricade, look for any heavy object to reinforce the barricade.

Many of the large furniture items are bolted to the floor to deter thieves. There is, however, one movable bookshelf, and three movable filing cabinet-trios. Both objects require two people to move, and will drain energy. With three people, they can be moved for considerably less energy.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st February 2012, 2:25 am

Stanley: *snaps his fingers*

"Maybe we can move the fridge!!"

*sprints down to the kitchen, stops half way to catch a breath*
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 21st February 2012, 2:31 am

Leo: follow Stanley and help him move the fridge, once the fridge has been put against the barricade head to the bookshelf and start trying to move that. "Someone help me here please."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 21st February 2012, 2:48 am

Tom:
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st February 2012, 3:18 am

The fridge has been moved to the under construction room, and unlike the bookshelf and filing cabinet trios, takes three people to move.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 21st February 2012, 5:56 pm

Danny: "it will take too much time to grab the fridge help me with this bookshelf" *heads over to the bookshelf*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 21st February 2012, 10:54 pm

Fancy Pants: Grab some alcohol, look for a nearby bag and fill it. Then grab some food and place it in as well. After all that, head to the barricade.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 21st February 2012, 11:06 pm

David: "Well shit." Poke head out from the dead end, and if it's clear head to the nearest entrance to the office.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd February 2012, 12:23 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of139

David checks out the exit of the dead end. To your left are those unfriendly looking gentlemen. Luckily the nearest entrance to the office is the other way, to your right.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of141

Danny begins trying to move the bookshelf, but without the help of a second, won't get very far.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of140

Fancy notices Stanley attempting to move the fridge, which takes three people to move. While there are no bags, Fancy's pockets are capable of storing two bottles of alcohol. Fancy fills the empty top freezer half of the fridge with more alcohol. The bottom half is already filled with food.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of142

Leo arrives to help Stanley, and to avoid unnecessary and boring coordination relating to moving things, Fancy automatically assists in moving the fridge to the barricade.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of143

Leo then helps Danny move the bookshelf, and the other one as well (sorry, I miscounted).
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) - Page 3 Cs_of144

The fridge and bookshelves have now been added to the barricade, and the fridge is full of food and alcohol. In the time the group has spent moving things around, a zombie has found it's way into the office, and you can see it through the gap in the bookshelves. You note that while the filing cabinets and bookshelves are heavy, they're also very tall and thin, thus making them easier to tip over. Ideally, you'd want the barricade to be reinforced with move objects that, aside from being heavy, are also more balanced, like the fridge.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 22nd February 2012, 12:37 am

Tom: *Do a quick lap around the office building looking for anything i can use as a good weapon. (Pipes, bats, clubs ect.)*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 22nd February 2012, 12:39 am

David: Quickly head into the office, waving to the shambling gentlemen as I do.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next