Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

+39
Ryanhw12
TerrorOps
Cloakey100
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
lamboman1342
Knoxville
KGBOOM
LHR D3ATHN0T3
mboddz751
Flasktoss55
Jakekola
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
nK FaTaLiiTY
x Swiftyy v
Slacker Hero
KZ Powned
Super Mega King
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
oO Coggy Oo
bman4782
sgt zombie23
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
El Mexi Can 915
Made in Finland
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
Garquin
WestHybrid 360
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
43 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Garquin 12th October 2012, 8:52 am

DeadApe wrote:Guys I was thinking of something...

e-hole.net
"Your internet dive bar."

It may sound weird but I really like it a lot. You might have to let it sit with you to get it.

I like that its a little ambiguous but at the same time its got a lot of meanings to it. Electronic-Hole being the main one. I love the slogan and feel like it matches the name quite well.

I lost it all over the place.

x Swiftyy v wrote:Also, consider mortal Gaming when they hear about this. They will try and pull some serious shit.

The fact that you would care what they say makes me laugh

HA HAHA

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 5 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  x Swiftyy v 12th October 2012, 10:16 am

Garquin wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Guys I was thinking of something...

e-hole.net
"Your internet dive bar."

It may sound weird but I really like it a lot. You might have to let it sit with you to get it.

I like that its a little ambiguous but at the same time its got a lot of meanings to it. Electronic-Hole being the main one. I love the slogan and feel like it matches the name quite well.

I lost it all over the place.

x Swiftyy v wrote:Also, consider mortal Gaming when they hear about this. They will try and pull some serious shit.

The fact that you would care what they say makes me laugh

HA HAHA
To be honest i dont give a shit what they say, i am just saying all the possibilities that will happen if UX gets shut down. I could care less of what they say about it, they are a failed website/Community i am just saying they will try and pull something towards the whole situation

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th October 2012, 10:35 am

What will the Pull? You mean take people to play there zombie games, good for them or are they gonna pull the old Undead-xbox sucks dick move.

The fact that people would care what they say makes me laugh at them.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th October 2012, 12:01 pm

Are you serious? Is this really a thing? My mind was just blown all over the place. Who are you even?

edit: oh its scopes changing is tag...once again.

And yeah I really liked e-hole.net but KZpowned ruined it for me. Thank you KZ.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th October 2012, 12:13 pm

Bro-Op. A play on words of co-op.

www.bro-op.com

Or "broop" for short.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th October 2012, 12:14 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Bro-Op. A play on words of co-op.

www.bro-op.com

Or "broop" for short.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 12th October 2012, 4:33 pm

x Swiftyy v wrote:I honestly think this is going too far, we are not "pretty much done" it is probably just the fact not alot of people play GTA Zombies alot more, and i am pretty confident when GTA V comes out the site will come back to life! I would be horrified if the decision to shut down the site became reality, I think it would be a better idea to "Expand" the site, for example; The Safe House. *located next to the messages* maybe something along those lines, except in a forum version and made alot bigger and worked on more and just put the link u at the top.
I don't think you understand what's going on, Deadape said in the very first post this isn't the RIP UX thread, we just WANT to make a new site. Sure we could expand upon UX but we don't want to. Besides, the new site could have its very own section dedicated to custom games including GTA zombies which any and everyone can run/host.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th October 2012, 4:38 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:
x Swiftyy v wrote:I honestly think this is going too far, we are not "pretty much done" it is probably just the fact not alot of people play GTA Zombies alot more, and i am pretty confident when GTA V comes out the site will come back to life! I would be horrified if the decision to shut down the site became reality, I think it would be a better idea to "Expand" the site, for example; The Safe House. *located next to the messages* maybe something along those lines, except in a forum version and made alot bigger and worked on more and just put the link u at the top.
I don't think you understand what's going on, Deadape said in the very first post this isn't the RIP UX thread, we just WANT to make a new site. Sure we could expand upon UX but we don't want to. Besides, the new site could have its very own section dedicated to custom games including GTA zombies which any and everyone can run/host.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th October 2012, 6:27 pm

Garquin wrote:
El Mexi Can 915 wrote:

Please, as a global example to everyone, READ THE FIRST POST, AND READ EVERYONE'S IDEAS.

Thanks. >.>
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 12th October 2012, 7:10 pm

For all extensive purposes, I'm sure we all know once the new website comes around we aren't going to be interested in holding up UX.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th October 2012, 8:14 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:For all extensive purposes, I'm sure we all know once the new website comes around we aren't going to be interested in holding up UX.

that's because it is the new UX?

lol
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th October 2012, 8:18 pm

Here's what I want, a scrolling latest topics bar, just like we have now. I don't ever go through the forums, I just open new tabs from the latest topics bar, and it's much easier.

Also, I like the name Bro-Op too. I'd find it hilarious if the site was called bro-op, since that'd presumably mean members could be called "bros". Still like all the previous names I mentioned liking as well. I'm looking forward to migrating to a brand new forum. It'll feel fresh and exciting.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th October 2012, 8:40 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Also, I like the name Bro-Op too.

Isn't that sexist against women?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 12th October 2012, 8:52 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:

How many women do we have on the site aside from yourself?
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th October 2012, 8:53 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

epic burn bro, you got him
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 12th October 2012, 8:56 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

sorry bro, but you got burned

Last edited by nK FaTaLiiTY on 13th October 2012, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 12th October 2012, 9:54 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Bro-Op. A play on words of co-op.

www.bro-op.com

Or "broop" for short.
or BP
mmmm... British petroleum
Killing the Atlantic one spill at a time

anywho, i like it
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 13th October 2012, 12:16 am

WestHybrid 360 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

fucken gottem
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th October 2012, 12:17 am

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:
WestHybrid 360 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

fucken gottem

Bugattium
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 13th October 2012, 12:25 am

WestHybrid 360 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

West dripping with sarcasm and spaghetti aside, he makes a valid point.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th October 2012, 1:35 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Here's what I want, a scrolling latest topics bar, just like we have now. I don't ever go through the forums, I just open new tabs from the latest topics bar, and it's much easier.

Also, I like the name Bro-Op too. I'd find it hilarious if the site was called bro-op, since that'd presumably mean members could be called "bros". Still like all the previous names I mentioned liking as well. I'm looking forward to migrating to a brand new forum. It'll feel fresh and exciting.

Thank you Desert some input! Yes I agree, I've only ever used the latest topics bar so some sort of feature like this is going to be very important. Glad you like the name however we are considering others now.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th October 2012, 1:38 am

I still have a name to suggest.. What about Big Dumb faggot retards the game?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th October 2012, 1:48 am

We are going to release a podcast addressing all your concerns. We are recording it tonight.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 13th October 2012, 4:19 am

"Podcast Zero"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th October 2012, 7:26 am

I listened to the podcast (I went to sleep at a good time today, so naturally I woke up way too early). Just want to comment on the name: I'm starting to really like the name Bro-Op. Aside from being a good pun, you've also got a story behind it. It still hearkens back to gaming without using gaming. It would be funny to call fellow members bros. And it has a good look to it if you only capitalize the first letters. Bro-Op.

I also wanted to make a suggestion. It was mentioned that membership started declining significantly around November 2011 (about two months after I joined. Obviously, my presence is so repulsive droves of potential members are being scared away). I've thought about it, and I can't really name any member who's actually newer than me on the site. Literally nobody comes to mind. I can't think of a single member who joined after I did (who actually has a significant presence). For example, CinemaFox joined after me. I may remember his name, but I don't think he still comes here. And even if he does, it'll presumably only be every once in a while. So he basically has no presence here anymore. I can't think of anyone who joined later than me who does have a presence and has stuck around on the forums.

Now that I've written an entire paragraph, I'll finally get to that suggestion. I tried to think "Why did I stay here?". I'm not sure why exactly I stuck around myself. I think it might be due to still wanting to play zombies at the time, but why am I still around? What is it that keeps me coming back to this site? I guess in part the availability of custom games (which could very easily apply in the next forum). Also, the community feeling. When the site starts getting new members who aren't joining due solely to GTA IV Zombies, I think it's important to integrate them into the community. Really make them feel like they're part of it. One of the better features about the site for me is the chatbox. I'd like to have something like that in the next site. I like it because it gives you an opportunity to talk to people without having to get on Xbox for one, but also without having to already know them or want to talk specifically to them. You join, and if someone else joins, you chat with them. It's a good way to pass the time, but also to get to know people a little better. It's also good to make games on the fly, which'll provide even more chance to get to know them.

With the new emphasis on the forum (which is absolutely essential, since it's the forum aspect that we want saved), hopefully "forum minded" people will join up and stick around. Meaning less one time posters. That'll give us a chance to draw the new member in, make them a part of the *GROUP NAME* family. For example, let's say new member SexPanther92 joins. SexPanther learned about the forum through a random gameplay video of a few Bros having fun and doing silly shit on Team Fortress 2 (an actual video of that is coming up, by the way), and thought "Well, I'd like to make some friends and be part of a casual, laid back community.". So, he joins *GROUP NAME*. Instead of just "Welcome, check the FAQ.", let's roll out the welcome wagon. SexPanther isn't just a number. He's not just a new member, someone to bolster our ranks. SexPanther is a potential pal. Maybe you think he's got some good ideas, or maybe he enjoys drawing renditions of wacky shit that happened in games he played with us. Maybe if you actually talk to and get to know SexPanther, you'll think he's just swell and will want him to be considered your friend. Now, from that new member joining, the forum isn't just more populated. You've made a new friend, SexPanther, and he's part of your little entourage which plays small tournaments of whatever game every once in a while. Just take the time to get to know the new member and give them a chance, you might actually like them. You don't have to be satisfied with your current small group. And the important part to note is that actually making friends or at least feeling welcomed and knowing that people here are open to making friends will keep SexPanther around. He regularly posts his whatever it is he does, and we all get accustomed to his presence here. He's fully integrated into the community.

Now to that suggestion that I actually haven't mentioned yet. Change the policy for join posts. Maybe encourage them to tell a bit about them self. If they say they like playing whatever game, that'll be a chance for a fellow that-game-player to mention that they play as well and invite them to a game. Also, maybe bring them into either the chatbox or a Skype conversation with several other members as an initiation of sorts. Talk to them, learn about their interests and share yours, get to know each other, invite them to a game to establish them a bit more, maybe savagely beat them as the final part of their initiation. You know, stuff to make them both feel welcomed and get firmly established as part of the community. Friends are what will keep them coming back to the site, not games. So roll out the red carpet and make some pals. Get to know a bro.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next