Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Game that could be played with out electronics! :O

5 posters

Go down

Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty Game that could be played with out electronics! :O

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th August 2009, 7:30 pm

Alright, so I am being a post whore right now but, whatever... I didn't get to 300 posts by just sitting quitetly and not constantly ranting or creating crappy ideas! So here is my game that I am plaing on playing this winter with a few people...

Ever play Hunter Vs. Hunted on Far Cry 2?
Same rules pretty much... (minus the real guns and such.)

Rules:
Two teams. Hunters and Hunted...s. The Hunters are acctually the non-humans. The hunters must take a paint ball in hand and crush it against the hunted's body. It can not be thrown, or shot. The hunteds must stay where they are and act dead or just sit down. The Hunters cannot die but just be stunned... Once shot with the Hunted's weapon, (A BB gun or Nerf gun) the hunter must lay down or sit for about 45 seconds before getting back up. Game types can change depending on the number of people for each team. It could be get from point A to point B for the hunteds, or it can be just a survivor match.

Setting: A snow covered, wooded, area (Adirondack woods). Ambushing is the best stragity.

Requirements: BB guns, some paintballs, woods with some snow, and whatever you deem nessisary.

You can tell me what you think but I am playing this one way or another. Maybe some of you guys here can get some fresh air and try this some time. I can't immagine how scary this would be at night.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty Re: Game that could be played with out electronics! :O

Post  soulja66 24th August 2009, 7:42 pm

ive actualy played tat be4 wen I used 2 live in Norfolk but da rules were sum wat different nd yes it iz shit ur pants scary at night in da winter

soulja66
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Game that could be played with out electronics! :O Empty Re: Game that could be played with out electronics! :O

Post  BlitherCube 24th August 2009, 7:50 pm

I played airsoft zombies, that close enough? The zombies had to grab the people and the game lasted like 3 hours and half of it was in the pitch black. Shit was scary but mad fun.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 24th August 2009, 7:51 pm

Sounds pretty good except, maybe for the hunter, instead of being hit once and dying, try being hit two or three times instead, makes it more realistic if you're an "alien."

I need to try this with my friends at night and in the woods while trying to get from point A to point B, it would be like JROTC Orienteering except with more on the line than just losing the race. Wink
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 24th August 2009, 11:35 pm

i was thinking we could either set up some opposing armys or some humans vs. zombie special events with paint ball guns and just rent out a speed ball field or play it in the forest or an open park
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down