Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Worst current-gen game you've played?

+30
GenocidePsycho
AjpimpcycleV2
steveeeee
Qthewinner
sgt zombie23
joecruely
Pwnisher James
Kush Befor Dusk
Flasktoss55
Masta Shef
Vashed1995
ABigSoggy Wafle
Spiderman
-K1J3L
El Mexi Can 915
Garquin
Saint Ronan
BLACK SNOW 13
Bladewind23
bms2510
mboddz751
MrKurt2012
zombie dude
DeadApe
M3LA
T REDD262
RedrumSalad
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
Super Mega King
34 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Super Mega King 28th June 2010, 6:50 am

Turok (X360) takes the cake for me.

Terribad controls, horrible story, jagged edges all over the place, dinosaurs that weren't even fun to kill.

You think, "Dude, I can slay a fucking T-Rex? This game will be the bee's knees!"

But no, fuck you, it's most certainly not.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2010, 9:23 am

Well they pretty much all suck.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Worst current-gen game you've played? Empty Re: Worst current-gen game you've played?

Post  AaUndeadMarine 28th June 2010, 12:40 pm

LSL Box office bust....

that shit went to selling 5 bucks new in a week
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th June 2010, 1:22 pm

Darkest of Days

it was a pretty weird game, you time travel to different eras, (civil war, ww1, civil war AGAIN, ww1 AGAIN, ww2 (you are in a prison camp and you have to escape), then Mt. Vesueveus (or however you spell it)) and you look for certain people, it sounds fun, but the voice acting is horrible, the controls pissed me off multiple times, the story....there barely is one, you start fighting at General Custer's last stand (or whatever it is), then you get hit by an arrow, a guy in a big metallic, space-like suit comes out of a blue plasma like shield and takes you to a base, then you go to the different eras looking for people). i never did beat it, i got to the last level and stopped because: 1. it was too hard, died every five seconds, tried multiple paths, and 2. it got boring after dying to many times.

so, yeah......
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 28th June 2010, 2:01 pm

Legendary.
Reopen Pandora's box, fight mythical monsters thinking "This is gonna be great!"
However, the graphics are horrible along with the voice acting. You fight an astounding 5 monsters with a jawdropping 7 weapons. Horrible.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 28th June 2010, 2:10 pm

mw2
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th June 2010, 2:15 pm

^haha, agreed
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th June 2010, 2:44 pm

Fallout 3.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th June 2010, 2:46 pm

DeadApe wrote:Fallout 3.

is that the game that was better than Oblivion, idk i think it was.

But, Godfather 2 for me, it wasn't worth a free.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th June 2010, 2:58 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:

Sorry sir, you are mistaken.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 28th June 2010, 3:17 pm

DeadApe wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:

Sorry sir, you are mistaken.

Dead ape how can you say this is not fun at all.

Learn more at the Fallout 3 Wiki
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2010, 3:35 pm

Oh c'mon, Fallout 3 wasn't that bad. As an old Fallout and Resident Evil fan, I think Fallout 3 did the same thing Resident Evil 4 did. Flipped everything upside down and raped the series' old games... Only difference is, Fallout 3 was still a good game after doing so. Nowhere near as good as 1 & 2, but at least worth playing.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 28th June 2010, 4:00 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Oh c'mon, Fallout 3 wasn't that bad. As an old Fallout and Resident Evil fan, I think Fallout 3 did the same thing Resident Evil 4 did. Flipped everything upside down and raped the series' old games... Only difference is, Fallout 3 was still a good game after doing so. Nowhere near as good as 1 & 2, but at least worth playing.

truly, it was good in the sense that they tried something new with the fallout series and it worked for the most part. The downs, it completely copy and pasted the oblivion engine (still though, made by the the same studio) and did have a lack of weapons and items. HOWEVER, too many people bought the game without any prior knowledge of the fallout series and ended up complaining about the amazing storyline when they didn't know jack shit.

Anyway, my worst gen game was probably need for speed undercover (exact copy of most wanted) and MW2
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th June 2010, 6:20 pm

i disagree, i think fallout 3 was far better than the first two, and resident evil 4 was far better than the first three. I mean what did you like most about resident evil 1, 2, or 3. Was it the horrible writing. the god awful camera, or the so easy a 5 year old could solve puzzles. I mean, yea there not zombies anymore in resident evil 4 but so what, i rather have them switch it up a little than run in into the ground, like some games. (cough....Halo.....cough)

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 28th June 2010, 6:23 pm

you guys could say MW2 in the multiplayer aspect but theres no denying the greatness in the story is there??
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th June 2010, 6:30 pm

ummm could you explain was actually going on in the story to me, because i far as i know its

EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS CLOSE CALL HAND GRAB EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS NUKE EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS EXPLOSIONS CLOSE CALL HAND GRAB, and i think there was some dialog in there.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th June 2010, 6:40 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:Was it the horrible writing.
Oh yeah, Resident Evil 4 & 5 had a GREAT script, didn't they? Oh wait, no they didn't..

MagicMan313 wrote:the god awful camera
Made you feel helpless when you never knew what was behind the corner, heck sometimes you wouldn't even know what was directly in front of you. Something a good horror game should do.

MagicMan313 wrote:the so easy a 5 year old could solve puzzles
Another thing Resident Evil 4 & 5 were great at, right? Wrong. THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE PUZZLES! Except the one you did with Ashley, but even that was already 3 moves away from complete.

MagicMan313 wrote:I mean, yea there not zombies anymore in resident evil 4 but so what
"I mean there are no Locust in the next Gears of War, but so what, I'd rather play something differrent this time."
"I mean there is no sneaking in the next Metal Gear, but so what, I'd rather play something differrent this time."
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 28th June 2010, 6:54 pm

ok first the writing in resident evil 4 isn't great, or even good, but when you compare it to this its god like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a41TAy7RfVI

the camera didn't make me feel helpless it made me feel frustrated, and if im supposed to be playing this character than i should see what he/she sees, so not seeing something right in front of you isn't a good game mechanic at all, and if you were to follow that logic why not just make the screen completely black so you can't see anything at all, that would be real scary.

and why should the game need puzzles, the were stupid and didn't add any fun so why keep them in. If you want a puzzle go play some fucking sudoku.

and your first example, is actually correct your mainly fighting lambent, not locust in gears 3, and gears of war series has had 2 games with locust, resident evil had 5 i believe.

also stealth is a game mechanic and zombies are an enemy so that doesn't even make sense, but oh wait, the next METAL GEAR game isn't about stealth, Metal Gear Rising seems to be action oriented.

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 28th June 2010, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th June 2010, 6:58 pm

I really liked Fallout 3, personally. It copy and pasted Oblivion's engine, yeah, and had few voice actors, but the story was solid and the gameplay was dynamic and fun. I've not played through the first two, though, so I might not be able to judge the game as well as others. Despite its flaws, I find it hard to call it the worst game of the current-gen.

Resident Evil 4 was great, IMO. I wasn't a big fan of RE5. RE2 and RE4 are tied in my mind as the best of the series. If you're not a fan of the camera angles and the puzzles of RE2, then the game isn't tailored for you.

Anyone play that Bomberman game on the 360? I heard it was god-awful.

Darkest of Days looks like a nice concept done horribly.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  bms2510 28th June 2010, 7:21 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:Was it the horrible writing.
Oh yeah, Resident Evil 4 & 5 had a GREAT script, didn't they? Oh wait, no they didn't..

MagicMan313 wrote:the god awful camera
Made you feel helpless when you never knew what was behind the corner, heck sometimes you wouldn't even know what was directly in front of you. Something a good horror game should do.

MagicMan313 wrote:the so easy a 5 year old could solve puzzles
Another thing Resident Evil 4 & 5 were great at, right? Wrong. THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE PUZZLES! Except the one you did with Ashley, but even that was already 3 moves away from complete.

MagicMan313 wrote:I mean, yea there not zombies anymore in resident evil 4 but so what
"I mean there are no Locust in the next Gears of War, but so what, I'd rather play something differrent this time."
"I mean there is no sneaking in the next Metal Gear, but so what, I'd rather play something differrent this time."
actually there is locust in the new gears but theres more lambent.js
bms2510
bms2510
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th June 2010, 7:25 pm

I know nothing about the new GoW other than what I saw at Microsoft's keynote.

Four-player co-op? Enough for me.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th June 2010, 7:34 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:you guys could say MW2 in the multiplayer aspect but theres no denying the greatness in the story is there??

the story wasn't too bad, i just hated the multiplayer, so you are correct.

@SuperMegaKing - you're right, if somebody else could use the same concept as Darkest of Days, but did it good, i would be happy.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 28th June 2010, 8:06 pm

Alaskan Adventures... ... ... yeah its a hunting game so what but its still a godawful piece of shitbox just like all of the other cloned hunting games

i dunno i guess that startrek game was pretty shitty too..

ive played a lot of bad games..

and I've come to not like GoW because my xbox always refuses the games, it chews them up, rapes them and then refuses to play them
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th June 2010, 8:17 pm

Halo 3
It not the story or the multiplayer. It's the people who play it that makes me to dislike the game so much. Espicially the ones who want to get the last armor you unlock.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 28th June 2010, 8:22 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Halo 3
It not the story or the multiplayer. It's the people who play it that makes me to dislike the game so much. Espicially the ones who want to get the last armor you unlock.

seconded
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next