Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

+25
A Groovy Tophat
SlashmanG
GNARLYS BUDDY
bunchy locket
A Chaotic GOD
Vashed1995
DeadApe
sgt zombie23
Czechmate24
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Cazio117
Bladewind23
AaUndeadMarine
mboddz751
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
RedrumSalad
SiwyCK
Spiderman
Masta Shef
zombie dude
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
29 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What is your car preference? *(select all that apply if necessary)*

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap35%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 33 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap23%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 21 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 9 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 93

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 1:09 am

Again, heavily modified car, STOCK bike.

Any stock bike can slam any stock car any day, unless you venture to purpose built cars like the bugatti. (Fastest STOCK bike, MV Augusta F4 1100 CC, 196 mph, fastest street-legal FACTORY non-aftermarket bike, Ducati Desmosedici RR, 199mph, not to mention the MTT Y2K Turbine Motorcycle, recorded speed 227 mph, from the factory.)

A heavily modified bike, on the contrary, well in that case no street-legal car stands a chance in hell.
Youtube videos don't prove shit, the sooner you learn that, the sooner you can shut up.

(Oh yeah.. and the fastest factory bike, Dodge Tomahawk, 400+ mph, now, kindly take a pinecone, and twist it into your ass, oh wait, you would LIKE that, nevermind.)

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th October 2010, 1:19 am

Bitches better them those evos!

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 13th October 2010, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 1:22 am

Oh look at me editing in a different video.

Bike was stock, against a heavily modified subaru, and it won, you fail.

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 13th October 2010, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th October 2010, 1:25 am

You mad? That us tuners/modifiers are able to do more stuff with their cars?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 1:28 am

Why would I be mad that a stock bike just beat the shit out of a modified car?

Modifying a car means destroying it, if only you ricer fags knew that.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th October 2010, 1:41 am

Find it funny that you probably base all of your opinions on the spoil ass white kid from the suburbs who waste his money on crap parts because he though it look cool since it was in The Fast and The Furious.

Ricer:
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Ricer201

JDM/Sleeper Car (what I like):
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 20071007%20TAF%20JDM%20new%20added%20cars%20059
(lol at irony of license plate) (right click, view image)

Tuner:
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 7 Importtuner-tokachi-001

Talk to me when you the teh differences

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 13th October 2010, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramitical)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 1:53 am

I base a ricer on any retard that takes a japanese car and destroys its credibility by putting aftermarket in it.

Theres a big different between a REDNECK ricer, which is what that honda is, and the ricers that other people drive. The shitbox turbo japanese cars that people drive to try and look cool because they have a loud pipe and a blow-off valve.

There is no such thing as a TUNER, atleast, by what you presume is a tuner, that is a racing car, huge difference. Magazines like Import Tard are put out there to brainwash people's minds into believing such street slang bullshit, obviously its already filled your head with it.

Once YOU learn to shut the fuck up the sooner I can go about my day without facepalming over retardation.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th October 2010, 2:57 am

Hey bitch, just because people like me are willing to go and put after market parts on cars to enhance performance to their likings. Also saying there is no such thing as a tunner is fucking just stupid. You are obviously a jackass when it comes to this subject and blinded by the pop culture scene of it. Also have you ever read your damn post? They are just loads of retarded opinions that you got from someone who saw the worst (fucking super rice wide-body pieces of shits). Please go and fuck yourself with a cold air intake pipe up the fucking ass.

BTW Import Tune and Super Street are really good magz. I read them a lot and you see very nice cars that are modified (some rice but it like 10% of mag). They cover racing events mainly over most Japanese cars (time attack, drift, some dragging, and dyno events. They talk about new cars, aftermarket parts, and even some tech, such as games and mp3 players.

Instead of trying to offend and trying to shut me up (which ain't happening) you need to learn the culture first. Next post will be video of Hankook r35 (Nissan GT-R since bladewind would most likely not know) drift car.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 4:38 pm

(Says the person who likes the R35 busbox better than the old ones.)

Take the pinecone out of your ass, its obviously causing you too much self pleasure resulting in retarded arrogance. Or its idiotic rage, hence why you can't stop using curse words, and you call me the cursing hick.

Poor poor brainwashed idiot.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd October 2010, 6:38 pm

Fucking Veyrons!

@Bladewind
r33 is my favorite skyline, The r35 is just a better model.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 23rd October 2010, 6:41 pm

The veyron jumpstarted, that was total bullshit.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd October 2010, 6:42 pm

Watch the rest jackass.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 23rd October 2010, 6:45 pm

It was still bullshit.

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd October 2010, 6:48 pm

So you are agreeing with me that Nissan GT-R is better.
Bout time!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd October 2010, 7:53 pm

rofl.

You take the 4th fastest car in the world, and put it against a heavily modded jap car (which is the best of japan)...

what you think is going to win? Doesn't matter who gets a head start, veyron wins everytime...

unless of course you illegally mod the car and add nitrous (i say that based on 2:44), then it might keep up.

TBH this isn't a fair comparison though (if the GTR was stock at least). Should compare to a lambo, lower class ferrari, or a chevy ZR1. O wait, they already did on youtube... GTR got owned.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd October 2010, 8:14 pm

Well I see that with less money you can at least touch the level of a Veyron.

GT-R FTW!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd October 2010, 8:16 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Well I see that with less money you can at least touch the level of a Veyron.

GT-R FTW!

Well, acceleration wise yes, but in every other category... not even close. Veyron costs a lot for a reason (fit and finish, interior luxury, bulid quality, etc..)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 23rd October 2010, 8:34 pm

Reminds me of the Taliban Taxi