Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

+25
A Groovy Tophat
SlashmanG
GNARLYS BUDDY
bunchy locket
A Chaotic GOD
Vashed1995
DeadApe
sgt zombie23
Czechmate24
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Cazio117
Bladewind23
AaUndeadMarine
mboddz751
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
RedrumSalad
SiwyCK
Spiderman
Masta Shef
zombie dude
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
29 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What is your car preference? *(select all that apply if necessary)*

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 33 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 21 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 9 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 93

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  Masta Shef 20th July 2010, 5:40 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:When you sit in one of those cars.. open it up on a highway.. for a split second, you might really bond with the car.

describe "open up" because if you mean go as fast as you can, then you will really "bond" with the car when you drift into the oncoming lane, blink, and you're the hood ornament of a semi-truck.

Wasn't really refering to top speed, more so just feeling the acceleration, "opening it up" and getting thrust back in your seat. Once you hit the speed limit of course (give or take a little), then you stop, but I guess I worded it a little badly lol.

I would agree with austinn. Although if you did want to drive fast I would say do it at you own discretion, if you cant handle the speed you shouldn't speed.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  eaustinn36 21st July 2010, 8:10 pm

[moved to the "pit stop" since it seems to fit better here]

So, the debate on BMW vs. Porsche seems pretty much wrapped up.. but what about Audi vs. Mercedes?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 21st July 2010, 10:29 pm

Mercedes owns Audi no contest.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd July 2010, 12:10 am

@masta shef
FAIL

Mercedez is the crappiest German car manufacture. There stuff is overpriced and ugly.
Just look at the new car the just came out with.

Audi is so cash.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd July 2010, 12:51 am

@BS
FAIL

You think the Mercedes SLC AMG is ugly? Maybe you should get your eyes checked. I doubt your knowledge of cars but, I know your just trollin
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 22nd July 2010, 1:48 am

..bitches don't know 'bout my station wagon.

Super cars..
Oh and Shelby ftw.
Audi is pretty annoying.
Mercedes is a Lexus with something that can move its fat ass.
BMW... lol.
Porsche, isn't that bad of a car company. Apparently, the engine set up is totally different from most cars and can be a pain to fix but, still not that bad of a company.

As for cars, I pick a Buick Regal, or a Jeep 4x4. If I want to have some kick to my ride, I can dump a fuel injector in the Buick but, if I want a car that will last me longer than it takes me to fuck up speed shifting, and blow the tranny, I would go with a Jeep. They are comfy, fun to off road with, and useful. They can tow a two place trailer with two snowmobiles in the back, and it has enough room to fit a few more people in the car with all their luggage.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 22nd July 2010, 1:53 am

audi and mercedes are shit the cube is were its at lol! Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Denki_Cube_Concept_1__mid

Last edited by Dexta117 on 23rd July 2010, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 22nd July 2010, 3:55 am

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-13Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-14Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-15Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-35Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Skoda-17

Check out this Skoda Fabia S2000 Rally video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24JujZKAXjc

Skoda is where its at, Czech Republic ftw.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 22nd July 2010, 3:05 pm

Dexta117 wrote:audi and mercedes are shit the cube is were its at lol! http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/Denki_Cube_Concept_1__mid.jpg

I almost bought one, but last couple of days before i bought it i found the real car i wanted.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd July 2010, 7:01 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
You think the Mercedes SLC AMG is ugly?
Yes. Extremely ugly

Masta Shef wrote:
Maybe you should get your eyes checked.
I have a -5.5 in my left eye and -5 in the right. I wear contacts so that should fix the problem :/

Masta Shef wrote:I doubt your knowledge of cars but, I know your just trollin
Not even. I might not have the knowledge of most Euro cars (prefer Jap over anything) but I know a lot about Japaneses cars from what is a good car and it's history to what engine swaps, upgrades, and OEM parts are the best. The only people I troll when dealing with cars are ricers.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd July 2010, 7:02 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

I have a -5.5 in my left eye and -5 in the right. I wear contacts so that should fix the problem :/

HOLY FUCK! You are blind as a bat my friend. I thought I was blind and I am -3.0 in each eye.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd July 2010, 7:08 pm

DeadApe wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

HOLY FUCK! You are blind as a bat my friend. I thought I was blind and I am -3.0 in each eye.
Doctor told me something that connects my eyes to my brain is enlarge.....
Eventually I will have to wear glasses again.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd July 2010, 7:37 pm

I have *checks contact lens container* -2.50 in both eyes. Even that fucking sucks, I can't imagine what -5 looks like...

Spoiler:
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 22nd July 2010, 8:16 pm

Dude if you own a Sedan in Tokyo you must get all the girls.
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd July 2010, 9:34 pm

Don't understand your taste black snow. In Germany, Mercedes isn't just not ugly; it's the standard. Other companies like volkswagon, Audi, BMW, and Opel look up to them. In fact, in Germany (this part I disagree with), Mercedes is even looked higher upon than Porsche.

I personal like the "looks" of most BMW's, Audi's, and practically all of Mercedes. Now Japanese cars on the other hand... not even going there.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 22nd July 2010, 9:39 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I have *checks contact lens container* -2.50 in both eyes. Even that fucking sucks, I can't imagine what -5 looks like...

Spoiler:

Im -1.0 in one eye and -1.25 in the other.
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd July 2010, 9:53 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Don't understand your taste black snow.
My taste is JDM, but I like some other foreign cars.

Example of JDM
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Nissan-s13-jdm-frontend
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 23rd July 2010, 1:34 am

Wait, I don't know what JDM is but, if that is what most of the "genre" of cars look like than I think your contacts need to be a little stronger.
We call that a Mexican's Ferrari in Jersey. Most don't even touch the actual engine and just poke wholes in the muffler and take out the catalytic converter. It just makes a really loud and annoying sound. No different from a baseball card in the spokes.
I think tuners of older model cars is just stupid. It looks dumb and just not worth the time or effort that was put in to make that rolling turd. I couldn't careless if its got some ridiculous top speed or it does the 0-60 0.1 seconds slower than a super car, it looks like a poor man trying to improve on his low self-esteem by making his 1991 Honda Civic look valuable.

However, tuners of newer cars like the Subaru WRX look half way acceptable.

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 06-07-subaru-wrx-tuner-1
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd July 2010, 1:55 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Wait, I don't know what JDM is but, if that is what most of the "genre" of cars look like than I think your contacts need to be a little stronger.
We call that a Mexican's Ferrari in Jersey. Most don't even touch the actual engine and just poke wholes in the muffler and take out the catalytic converter. It just makes a really loud and annoying sound. No different from a baseball card in the spokes.
I think tuners of older model cars is just stupid. It looks dumb and just not worth the time or effort that was put in to make that rolling turd. I couldn't careless if its got some ridiculous top speed or it does the 0-60 0.1 seconds slower than a super car, it looks like a poor man trying to improve on his low self-esteem by making his 1991 Honda Civic look valuable.

However, tuners of newer cars like the Subaru WRX look half way acceptable.

+1

Couldn't have said it better myself.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd July 2010, 1:59 am

OAH. MAI. GAWD.
What you described is ricer bull shit.

JDM is mainly improving performance and then looks. That WRX looks like it needs to be crushed.
Yeah you got a loader High performance exhaust with JDM but what you hear mostly is just a different muffler that some dumbass thinks would add power and sounds good.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 23rd July 2010, 3:17 am

I have to admit, that Subaru looks way too overdone. I think the older JDM cars look sicklike the, 180sx's, silvia's, integra's, skyline's, supra's, rx7's etc. Then again, I like almost any car as long as its not overdone.

Thats more like it for modern JDM, Amuse S2000. Performance and looks that add to the performance.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Amuse_10

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-36
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 23rd July 2010, 4:31 am

Black snow JDM means Japanese Domestic Model meaning that you make a car that looks domestic in japan and unique in America (Or where ever you may reside)

its the idea of having the only one unique car that you can only get in japan (fuck its like fucking paying cards)

personally 8i am a fan of Japanese cars and hell i drive one but still Mercedes is the standard and it always will be no matter what but ill love dem subs till the end
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd July 2010, 3:24 pm

You're sort of correct. I learned JDM as Japaneses Domestic Motorsport.
JDM is probably the most expensive way to go since you have to try to get mostly OEM parts from Japan and getting upgrades from top manufactures from japan such as HKS and Tein.
Just because someone say it JDM dosn't mean all of the parts have to be from Japan. Since most people in America don't know Japaneses.

@czech
That is one odd S2000.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 2nd August 2010, 1:38 pm

Onto a luxury discussion why not?

Maybach, Rolls Royce, or Bently?

For me it's Maybach hands down. They always out build everyone else when it comes to luxury.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 2nd August 2010, 7:36 pm

not a fan of Maybach, to me they seem like elongated heavy Mercedes with more classy features

i like the Bentley due to the fact that you can have a racing experience mixed with a classy comfortable functionality
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next