Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

+37
Kugeth8
Robochips*
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
Vicious Fox
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
Spiderman
Studmuffin
KZ Powned
Bornkillajazzman
Jakekola
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
DeadApe
xI SiL3NTSh0t
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
Masterofkills09
zombie dude
Vashed1995
mboddz751
Masta Shef
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
Super Mega King
Bladewind23
MrKurt2012
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
Piemaster322
oO Coggy Oo
Eaglendia
41 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Robochips* 31st May 2011, 3:05 am

I had to choose what movies to pick. I wanted to include jaws, Et and superman, but I don't think the abilities I made for them were balanced.
Superman- John Williams summons the man of steel to save him from death. This ability has no cool down because the man of steel is fast.
E.T- John Williams has a friend from outer space. When called the aliens invade and deal 500 damage a turn to everyone on the field. John Williams is immune because he is protected E. T.
Jaws- A shark pops out of the ground dealing 1000 unblock-able damage to whoever attacks John Williams.

Now Eagle feel free to add any of these abilities in if they are balanced.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?) - Page 17 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle Signup/Discussion (A Meaningless Battle this Summer?)

Post  Eaglendia 31st May 2011, 3:14 am

Tophat 44 wrote:Also when do you think youll have my character done? Any idea? Im curious to see what you do for him this time around.

He needs one more ability and I can't really think of anything. I might go for a total redesign. I have everyone done barring you and Garquin and I don't want to post anything I have until I have all of them.

That said, MBIV will probably start sometime this week, so keep an eye on this topic. Lineup is as follows:
(An asterisk denotes a character that has not been made or is not complete. Two asterisks denotes a character that will likely be changed before the Battle.)

1) Lady Gaga (NickisanEnigma)
2) Fatman (Fattyboy122)
3) John Williams (Robochips)
4) Ezio Auditore (Meatshield718)
5) Bugface (Kugeth)
6) Byakuya Kuchiki (Namorg)
7) Guts** (Harbinger)
8) Gabe Newell (Slacker Hero)
9) Piano Man (Made in Finland)
10) Hadrian Kifhern (ApocalypseVVolf)
11) Golan Rovanel (SirManguydude)
12) Mr. Tophat* (Tophat 44)
13) Infector* (Garquin)
14) Samuel Genesis** (Prof Vanguard)
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 31st May 2011, 4:17 am

Harbinger and Vanguard still had plans to revise their characters, and I'll finish Garquin's when I'm not sleepy. In the meantime, enjoy these new characters and reworks:

Golan Rovanel
A half-elf shunned from society in his youth, Golan ultimately embarked on a quest to seal a gate to an untamed, primordial power! He charged forth, intent to destroy it in an act of heroic sacrifice, but instead found himself in another universe--as a contestant in the Tournament Master's game!

Aurora Slash [Active]
(1 EP | 100 DMG to one target and 75 to all targets of same initiative)
-or-
(1 EP | 80 DMG to two targets and -3 Initiative to them next round, does not stack)
-or-
(1 EP | 150 DMG to one target, once per round)
Golan's dark sword, called Abyssion, can channel magic energy in many different ways.

Berserk [Active]
(0 EP | One use at 500 or lower HP, must be first action in round | Gives Golan an additional EP on the round this is used and for four rounds afterward. For this duration, Aurora Slash's 3rd option can be used twice per round. Golan also gains a +3 Initiative Bonus)
Golan calls upon his rage in battle against his enemies, preparing to use Abyssion's strongest techniques.
"Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls!"

Overdrive [Passive]
(Once Golan falls below 1200 HP, he gains Overdrive status. Overdrive status causes a +4 Initiative bonus, his normal attack inflicts 125 DMG, and Aurora Slash's effects are increased by 30 DMG. During a round, Golan cannot be affected at all by characters that are 7 or more Initiative lower than him.)
In an emergency situation, Golan is able to send his Helios Armor into Overdrive. The Helios Armor increases his speed, and foes that cannot keep pace with him are unable to track his movement!

Inner Fury [Passive]
(When Golan takes more than 400 DMG in a single round, the effects of "Overdrive" and "Berserk" are activated for 3 rounds regardless of his HP)
Golan can respond to a powerful attack by overcharging his armor immediately.

Helios Armor [Passive]
(Golan starts the battle with 2400 HP and is unable to defend. Golan is immune to Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory".)
Rovanel's armor and stamina afford him great longevity in battle, but he tends to challenge any opponent head-on, regardless of their strength.

Mr. Tophat
The mysterious man returns to the battle; what the previous tournament's competitors mistook for his death was actually his means of acheiving freedom from that damned cursed coin. Yeah, coin was cursed the whole time. Why do you think the damn thing never came up heads when you needed it to? Obviously cursed.[i]

Proposition For You [Active]
(1 EP | Propose an alliance to one character, who may spend 1 EP to accept the alliance. When a member of the alliance takes damage, it is distributed evenly among the members. All damage dealt by alliance members is increased by 10 for each member of the alliance. There is a maximum of 3 people in the Alliance. After a character is in the alliance for 5 rounds, they will automatically drop out.)
-or-
(1 EP | Disband the alliance or remove another character from it. If the only characters remaining in the game are in Tophat's alliance, it will automatically be disbanded.)
[i]"I've got a plan that'll get both of us out of here alive. Listen up..."

Death Wish [Active]
(1 EP, once per round. Deals damage to a target equal to 10% of their missing HP. Cannot be used while in an alliance)
"Seems like I still got some of that old curse left in me... that makes two of us, now."

Intimidation [Passive]
(When a member of Tophat's alliance uses a normal attack, the target suffers a -1 Initiative penalty next round.)
The patrons of Meaningless Battle are intimidating alone... but together?

Black Vengeance [Passive]
(If a character attacks Tophat while in his alliance, they are removed from it. In addition, they are flagged with Black Vengeance for 2 rounds. Tophat's normal attack deals 100 extra damage against players with Black Vengeance.)
"You just made the worst mistake of your life."

Predestination [Passive]
(Mr. Tophat has a maximum of 1800 HP. If a character tries to use the same normal attack or special ability twice in a row against Tophat, the second will miss.)
Though Tophat is not a warrior, he is blessed with good fortune.

John Williams
John Williams has been a famous composer for six decades. Some of his major works include the music for Star Wars, Jaws, Indiana Jones, E.T., Jurassic Park, and the list goes on. Mr. Williams heard about this battle from an old friend and decided to join into the fray. He has the ability to bring the films he helped create into reality, and he is working on composing a theme for this battle.

Jurassic Park [Active]
(1 EP, 3 round cooldown, summons 3 Raptor NPCs to the field with 150 HP. Raptors attack one random person each turn for 50 DMG, with John's initiative. John cannot be attacked by Raptors. A player may not be attacked more than four times by Raptors in a turn)
John Williams tunes into the thoughts of John Hammond to summon raptors to the field.
“Hold onto your butts.”

Star Wars - The Rebellion [Active]
(1 EP, target one player to be protected by Rebel Fighters. On the following round, any character that attacks that player will take 50 DMG per attack at the end of the round)
“Its a trap!” ~ Admiral Ackbar

Star Wars - The Empire [Active]
(1 EP, 5 round cooldown, cannot be used until Round 5. Targets one character and summons the Death Star to the field at the end of the turn; the Empire places an Embargo on that character. If that character uses EP in any way other than defending, the Embargo is broken, and the Death Star will fire a beam at them at the end of the round that deals 800 DMG. Embargo lasts 2 rounds)
John Williams has practiced conducting Darth Vader's theme thousands of times to prepare to summon the Death Star to the battlefield, and fire a star-destroying ray at a single player.
"Fear is the path to the dark side."

Indiana Jones [Active]
(1 EP, once per round. 60% chance to steal an item from targeted player and replace it with a Bag of Sand. Bags of Sand can be thrown at another player for 25 DMG at the cost of 1 EP and cannot be dropped)
John Williams can call upon Indiana Jones whenever he needs someone to talk to; because they're drinking buddies, the adventurous Dr. Jones isn't afraid to lend a hand in the battle.
“We have top men working on it now. Top Men.”

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Ezio Auditore is the main protagonist in Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. While wielding a hidden blade as well as other trademark tools of the assassin, Ezio fights for honor and his family in order to defeat the evil Templars.
"I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain."

Trained Assassin [Passive]
(If Ezio and his target have never exchanged damage, his normal attack deals 3 times the amount. This attack can not be reduced below 200 DMG.)
"Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace." ~ Ezio Auditore

Hire Ezio [Passive]
(1 EP, once per round, can be used by any player except Ezio. Hire Ezio to deal 200 DMG to a target. Gives Ezio 100 HP when used)
"It is a good life we lead, brother..."

Hire Assassin [Active]
(1 EP, -200 HP, creates an Assassin NPC that can be hired by Ezio or any other player to deal 50 damage to a single target. Assassins can be hired once per turn by Ezio or any other player at no EP cost to deal 50 damage to a single target; hiring Ezio's assassins rewards him 50 HP. Assassins will also not attack Ezio)

Smoke Grenade [Active]
(1 EP, once per turn, cannot be used two turns consecutively. This action takes place at 10 Initiative. 50% of all attacks targeted directly at Ezio will miss. Can only be used 5 times during the game)
Ezio tosses a smoke grenade at the floor below him--but he has a limited supply.

Initiative Bonus [Passive]
(+1 Initiative)
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st May 2011, 7:43 am

Teams?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 31st May 2011, 11:35 am

No teams.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st May 2011, 12:10 pm

K.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st May 2011, 4:29 pm

potassium.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st May 2011, 6:47 pm

Chloride?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st May 2011, 7:44 pm

So is this going to just be a FFA or is this going to be like you considered earlier.

2 teams.

Once a charater dies the teams are randomized again.

Also really like my character, thanks.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st May 2011, 7:51 pm

FFA. At least I hope so.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st May 2011, 7:53 pm

Made in Finland wrote:FFA. At least I hope so.

dude if its FFA unless i outsmart a large number of people in this battle im gunna get fucking raped.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st May 2011, 8:01 pm

Considering your passive abilities, I guess my alliance forming suggestion, which was more of an joke, got taken seriously and put to use?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 31st May 2011, 11:03 pm

SLIGHT EDIT!

Dominic still has three EP to spend every turn but the abilities he can use are now as follows. (Flavor text omitted just to save time and stuff)

Swiftness [Passive]
Dominic is fast and as such receives a +2 initiative bonus.

Sync up [Passive]
For the first 3 turns after Dominic is summoned he also receives the bonus from The Sigma Wrecks.

Basic Attack [Active]
(1 EP) Deals 50 damage to an opponent. This attack cannot be negated, but may be defended against.

Barrage [Active]
(3 EP) Deals a series of 5 attacks to one opponent dealing from first to last 10, 30, 50, 70, and 140 damage to one opponent. Because Dominic is in such close proximity any attacks the target makes are redirected to damage only Dominic.

Protection
[Active]
(1 EP) Dominic may split the damage done to Genesis that round between him and Dominic.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st May 2011, 11:28 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Considering your passive abilities, I guess my alliance forming suggestion, which was more of an joke, got taken seriously and put to use?

Ya i like my character alot. It actually fits how i want to play this game Smile
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st June 2011, 1:37 am

Possessed Prodigy
Favorite intern of the Mage for Radioactive research, no other info is available.

Gama Ray [Active]
(2 EP, deals 200~300 damage to one target and is unblockable; cool down time of 2 rounds)
An invisible ray of gamma particles shots out from the hand in a swift motion.

Decay Grip [Active]
(1 EP, deals 100 damage and cause a decay statue, damage of 25 is dealt every round for three rounds, damage dealt will increase by 75% until the round three or its is contained by the the target.)
-OR-
(2 EP, decays defenses by 25% permanently ; only used once)
Being around radioactive material has made this Prodigy a walking hazard to all.

Research [Active]
(1 EP, research all known things on target and discover its weakness; 75-90 percent chance to find weakness; can attack the weakness for 30% more damage)
The lust for knowledge is hard to overcome for such an academic.

Release info [Active]
(1 EP, All information gather is shared with all, other can now exploit info of player[s])
Sharing is nice, especially if it help others hurt your enemy.

Meltdown [Passive]
(If attack by 3 or more players, 50% of all damage is dealt back to attackers)
-OR-
(75% is dealt to one attacker)
Stress brings anger and apparently pain.... or haelth?

---After Death---

The Possessor
After death the demon who drives him to fight emerges

Stupidity [Active]
(1 EP, cause lose of an ability of an attacker permanently, used only twice)

Possession[Active]
(1 EP, target is possessed, target is allowed to use more abbilities at the cost of lower defenses by 15-20 percent; all attack direct towards the Possessor is directed to the possessed)

So Eagle, what do you think?

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 1st June 2011, 2:42 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Gama Ray [Active]
(2 EP, deals 200~300 damage to one target and is unblockable; cool down time of 2 rounds)
GAMMA BUDDIES~<3
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st June 2011, 1:53 pm

Prof Vanguard wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Gama Ray [Active]
GAMMA BUDDIES~<3
<3
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 2nd June 2011, 9:13 pm

The Plaguemaster
Hailing from Northr, er, Norway, the Plaguemaster is an expert virologist. He has joined the meaningless battle after deciding that all of his buddies at the Necropolis he worked at were being too soft on the guys trying to kill them all.

The Infection
(Passive)
The Plaguemaster can introduce an infection to the battle using a number of his abilities. The infection has a 50% chance to spread to an attacker or someone being attacked by the infected. The effects of the infection change depending on the number of individuals infected. The infection is automatically cured after 4 turns. A character cured of the infection can still be re-infected. All infected have an initiative penalty of 1.
Spoiler:

Contagion (Active)
1 EP. The Plaguemaster infects a target of his choice. Cannot be used if there is already an infected character.

Safety Dance
(Active)
2 EP. 3 Turn Cooldown. The Plaguemaster summons goo to shoot out of specific areas of the ground. Most of the raid, er, fighters, are able to avoid this, but 3 random characters are unable to stay out of the fire. These 3 characters take 50 DMG and each has a 20% chance to become infected. If any of these three characters are already infected, the duration of infection is reset.

Spore (Active)
1 EP. 3 Turn Cooldown. The Plaguemaster sends out a spore with 100 HP. Whoever kills the spore gains a 20% damage increase, and has a 40% chance of becoming infected. The Spore is immune to damage from infected individuals or the Plaguemaster. If the spore is not killed within 5 turns, it detonates, dealing 100 DMG to a random combatant. Cannot be used if there is already a Spore present.

Mr. Bigglesworth (Passive)
The Plaguemaster brings in his precious kitten, Mr. Bigglesworth. If you kill him you will have the Plaguemaster's everlasting hate. Mr. Bigglesworth has 10 health and can do nothing but mewl adorably every turn.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd June 2011, 11:06 pm

Harbinger wrote:The Plaguemaster
Hailing from Northr, er, Norway, the Plaguemaster is an expert virologist. He has joined the meaningless battle after deciding that all of his buddies at the Necropolis he worked at were being too soft on the guys trying to kill them all.

The Infection
(Passive)
The Plaguemaster can introduce an infection to the battle using a number of his abilities. The infection has a 50% chance to spread to an attacker or someone being attacked by the infected. The effects of the infection change depending on the number of individuals infected. The infection is automatically cured after 4 turns. A character cured of the infection can still be re-infected. All infected have an initiative penalty of 1.
Spoiler:

Contagion (Active)
1 EP. The Plaguemaster infects a target of his choice. Cannot be used if there is already an infected character.

Safety Dance
(Active)
2 EP. 3 Turn Cooldown. The Plaguemaster summons goo to shoot out of specific areas of the ground. Most of the raid, er, fighters, are able to avoid this, but 3 random characters are unable to stay out of the fire. These 3 characters take 50 DMG and each has a 20% chance to become infected. If any of these three characters are already infected, the duration of infection is reset.

Spore (Active)
1 EP. 3 Turn Cooldown. The Plaguemaster sends out a spore with 100 HP. Whoever kills the spore gains a 20% damage increase, and has a 40% chance of becoming infected. The Spore is immune to damage from infected individuals or the Plaguemaster. If the spore is not killed within 5 turns, it detonates, dealing 100 DMG to a random combatant. Cannot be used if there is already a Spore present.

Mr. Bigglesworth (Passive)
The Plaguemaster brings in his precious kitten, Mr. Bigglesworth. If you kill him you will have the Plaguemaster's everlasting hate. Mr. Bigglesworth has 10 health and can do nothing but mewl adorably every turn.

Why do I feel as though this has Naxxramas Written all over it......

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 3rd June 2011, 2:14 am

Garquin wrote:

Why do I feel as though this has Naxxramas Written all over it......

Maybe the Safety Dance and Mr. Bigglesworth clued you in?
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 3rd June 2011, 7:49 am

That Or probably The Whole "NORWAY" AKA Northrend thing You know What

I Approve.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 3rd June 2011, 5:43 pm

KING MAVERICK
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th June 2011, 3:14 am

Colonel Genesis
As a member of the prestigious Genesis family, Samuel holds others to almost impossibly high standards. Reaching across the Void, the Colonel of the Sigmatic Army seeks to bring order to the corruption of the Meaningless Battle arena through his own victory. “Such a vulgar amalgam of warriors, all of different realms. I detest whatever ignorant architect brought them all together, but, by Cor, I’ll bring them all down.”

Digamma [Active]
(2 EP & 2 SP | Genesis delivers a devastating beam of Sigmatic energy to an opponent, dealing 300 damage. If the target is defending, their defense is stopped.)
“My power is but an extension of our God’s design. I am a node in his grand matrix.”

Reflect [Active]
(1 EP & 1 SP | The next attack to hit Genesis after this ability is used is reflected back to the user)
“You could not have thought it would be that easy.”

The Sigma Wrecks [Active]
(2 EP & 1 SP | After this effect is used all attacks Genesis makes will deal 5% more damage. This effect stacks indefinitely)
“I will only grow stronger. You cannot stop the Sigmatic flow.”

Summon Dominic [Active]
(1 EP & 5 SP | Deals 100 damage to Genesis upon use | Genesis summons Dominic onto the field by using his wrist band as raw material. This ability may only be used once. Dominic has his own initiative roll, deals 50 damage with each attack, and cannot defend. He has 3 EP per turn, and a max HP of 800.)
Spoiler:
“I cannot believe that you have managed to force me into this course of action. You’ll regret this.”

Sigmatic Fury [Passive]
(Genesis enters the battle with his arm studded with 5 gems of concentrated Sigmatic power (1 gem = 1 SP))
“This arm is not for show. This arm will bring justice to a corrupt world.”

Charge [Passive]
(Whenever Genesis defends he regains one SP through concentration, to a maximum of 7)
“Do not assume I’ve ascended military ranks solely through my family name. What you may have forgotten is that the name is synonymous with hard work and dedication.”

Possessed Prodigy
Favorite intern of the Mage for Radioactive research, no other info is available.

Gamma Ray [Active]
(2 EP | Deals a random amount between 200 and 250 DMG to a target. 2 round cooldown.)
An invisible ray of gamma particles fired from the hand in a swift motion.

Decay Grip [Active]
(1 EP | Deals 100 damage to a target. Inflicts them with Decay, which deals 25 damage a round for 3 rounds)
-or-
(2 EP | Reduces the effectiveness of a target's defense by 25% until the status is removed through an ulterior effect. After this effect is activated, Decay Grip can no longer be used)
Being around radioactive material has made this Prodigy a walking hazard to all.

Research [Active]
(1 EP | Target one character and attempt to find their weakness; this ability has a 75% chance of success. If it works, the Possessed Mage will deal 30% more damage against them for 3 rounds, or until they deal 300 or more damage to him)
The lust for knowledge is hard to overcome for such an academic.

Release Info [Active]
(1 EP | Remove the bonus damage against a target from Research from yourself, but give it to up to two other characters for two rounds)
Sharing is nice, especially if it help others hurt your enemy.

Meltdown [Passive]
(If the Possessed Mage is attacked by 3 or more people in the same round, half the damage he took is spread evenly among the attackers at the end of the round)
Stress leads to anger--it's self explanatory.

The Plaguemaster

The Infection [Passive]
(Infection has a 50% chance to spread to anyone who uses an attack on an Infected individual, or anyone an Infected individual attacks. Infection is cured after 4 turns of infection. Effects change depending on number of infected individuals)
The Plaguemaster can introduce an infection to the battle using a number of his abilities
Spoiler:

Contagion [Active]
(1 EP | Infects a target character as long as no other characters are infected.)

Safety Dance [Active]
(2 EP | 3 turn cooldown | 3 random characters take 100 DMG, 20% chance to infect targets; if targets are already infected, resets duration)
The Plaguemaster causes toxic slime to erupt from cracks in the ground, and some people just can't stay out of the fire.

Spore [Passive]
(1 EP | 3 turn cooldown | Sends out a Spore with 150 HP. Whoever destroys it gains a 20% DMG increase for 3 rounds, and has a 50% chance to become infected. Immune to damage from Infected players and the Plaguemaster. If the spore is not killed in 5 turns it detonates, dealing 100 DMG to a random player)

Mr. Bigglesworth [Passive]
(Plaguemaster brings in his kitten, Mr. Bigglesworth. Bigglesworth has 10 HP and will mewl adorably each turn)
"You will not escape your fate...!"

The Red Marker
A human-constructed duplicate of an actual alien artifact discovered on Earth. The activation of Marker 3A was designed to observe the effects of the activation of the real artifact; however, the marker's activation instead resulted in the release of a recombinant infection that released beings called Necromorphs, which reproduce using corpses as a medium. Why the Tournament Master brought it here is anyone's guess.

Marker 3A [Passive]
(The Red Marker has 2750 HP, cannot attack or defend, and suffers a -5 Initiative Penalty. It begins each round with 3 EP. The Red Marker cannot be in Alliance with Mr. Tophat.)
"The Marker? This 'divine relic? Made by man."

Make Us Whole Again [Active]
(1 EP | Once per round | Target player cannot attack the Marker until a full round has passed. Cannot target a player who was affected last round; once the effect ends, another round must pass until it can be used on them again)
The Marker deceives a player with horrifying images or a hallucination of a loved one to protect itself from destruction.

Dementia [Active]
(2 EP | Target character suffers from Dementia. Dementia lasts for 5 rounds by default, but a character can attempt to recover as an action with no EP cost; initally, there is a 20% chance to recover, but it increases by 20% each round until the character is freed or frees themself from Dementia. A Demented character has a skewed sense of reality; as such, they can only attack The Marker, Necromorphs, and other Demented characters)
Were the Marker not sentient, it would still be quite easy to go insane looking at it; the artifact is covered in incomprehensible symbols, each one with a thousand meanings--these are the genetic codes that comprise the recombinant Necromorph infection.

Generate Hallucination [Active]
(1 EP | Creates a hallucination of a chosen Necromorph. There is a limit of five Necromorphs. These hallucinations only exist to Demented players, and cannot attack or be attacked by others. Necromorphs share Initiative with The Marker. Each round, two individual necromorphs can use their action, decided by the Marker; each individual Necromorph can only act once per round)
Spoiler:
"What the hell are those things? Is that the crew?"
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 5th June 2011, 3:23 am

Notable changes to the above include removing the second character from the Researcher and fixing some of Genesis's abilities and descriptions: Plaguemaster also received some minor balance changes. The final lineup is as such:

Hadrian Kifhern (ApocalypseVVolf)
Plaguemaster (Harbinger)
Mr. Tophat (Tophat 44)
Bugface (Kugeth)
Possessed Prodigy (Black Snow)
Ezio Auditore (Meatshield)
Fatman (Fattyboy)
Lady Gaga (NickisanEnigma)
Piano Man (Made in Finland)
Gabe Newell (Slacker Hero)
Colonel Genesis (Prof Vanguard)
Golan Rovanel (SirManguydude)
John Williams (Robochips)
The Marker (Garquin)
Byakuya Kuchiki (Namorg)

With a grand total of 15 people, this free-for-all battle will be nothing if not a clusterfuck. Remember that abilities are subject to change at any time.

Now, as for when this will start: I'm looking for some feedback. 24-hour rounds will begin and end at 11 PM CST, similar to the most recent battle.
Would you prefer the Battle start tomorrow night, Monday night, or later?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 5th June 2011, 3:46 am

Aw yeah. Let's see how I do this time without the power of Voodoo on my side.

As for timing it doesn't matter to me considering there's no longer a strong emphasis on getting your actions in right after midnight when the new round begins.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next