Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Bladewind23 25th December 2010, 2:45 pm

Teal: *Equip anything that may not be equipped and go to the meatchest room.*

*Climb up and leap the gap to the brown door.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  mboddz751 25th December 2010, 4:54 pm

blue: follow Django's ways and summon a giant flower underneath me to lift myself and any other team members up to dexta.

"You'll get to use the attack soon enough Dexta, its not a contest."

"Vanguard I suggest you use your mirror to peek into the room before we charge in. After all the basilisk could be anywhere."

Last edited by mboddz751 on 25th December 2010, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th December 2010, 5:14 pm

Black: Mboddz, tell me something, How the hell do you think that some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is what is actually going on? 1st it was when I wanted to have both the fireball and demonfire bolt combine together for a "insta-kill" where in actual fact I only wanted to hurt Magni. Now you are saying by me wanting to know what one of my powers do im trying to make it a contest? Seriously WTF is wrong with you, I never thought it a contest, all I want to know is what im capable of and see if that power could be useful when it's used in a battle or if it is to powerful to be used with anyone around. So please think CAREFULLY before you say shit about what im doing again.

Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 25th December 2010, 5:56 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Black: Mboddz, tell me something, How the hell do you think that some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is what is actually going on? 1st it was when I wanted to have both the fireball and demonfire bolt combine together for a "insta-kill" where in actual fact I only wanted to hurt Magni. Now you are saying by me wanting to know what one of my powers do im trying to make it a contest? Seriously WTF is wrong with you, I never thought it a contest, all I want to know is what im capable of and see if that power could be useful when it's used in a battle or if it is to powerful to be used with anyone around. So please think CAREFULLY before you say shit about what im doing again.

dude chill the fuck out. whats wrong with you?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 25th December 2010, 6:27 pm

How about for one round you think of your actions (I'm losing hope of that ever happening). First Eagle has already has already stated the attack is too dangerous for close proximity use so cool your jets. You're also about to run off to god knows how many rooms away to test an attack. THE LAST TIME U RAN OFF WE SPENT A PORTION OF THE GAME REVIVING YOUR STUPID ASS. Second I stated you'd get to use the attack (on a target and not a fucking wall). SO HOW ABOUT YOU THINK WITH YOUR HALF DEVELOPED BRAIN BEFORE YOU QUESTION MY LOGIC.

sorry for the hulk out folks. I can barely stand his stupidity any more

Last edited by mboddz751 on 25th December 2010, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 25th December 2010, 6:28 pm

Let's all chill out.

Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 25th December 2010, 6:31 pm

tell that to the bipolar loon who's life dream is to flamethrower a wall............. Neutral
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 25th December 2010, 7:12 pm

Yes eagle stated that it is to dangerous for close proximity, so then tell me how i can attack an enemy that is in close proximity of myself and my teammates with an attack that is too dangerous to be used in proximity? you call me dumb yet your the one who wants me to hold off on testing something outside of battle where it isnt going to be between life or death and wait until we are in a battle to test a power that is dangerous. I swear to god that if you ever become in control of testing new weapons then I hope you wait until battle to see what they do just so you can get yourself killed from arrogance and stupidity.

Also if I run off to go test a new spell then why the fuck should you care? it's not harming you in anyway and if I die then it is my fault and I am the sole person to blame, stop trying to act like my mother and telling me what to do and start acting like a teammate who supports peoples thoughts and suggestions.

Finally I am going to go and test this spell whether you like it or not.

Black: move to the donkey kong room, make sure nothing is in there before entering, if it is clear then test Inferno Tempest, if it isnt clear then check to see what the enemy is and wait just behind the door.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 25th December 2010, 9:03 pm

(Dexta, quit acting like any of this actually matters.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th December 2010, 4:27 am

(cry can you just keep out of it please seeing it has nothing to do with you)

In the next update eagle can you let me test my new spell like I wanted to last time.

Last edited by Dexta117 on 26th December 2010, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th December 2010, 4:30 am

(That's funny, considering I'm playing the same forum game you are, and your insatiable bitching is hindering the game's progress so...Yeah, it has everything to do with me. Quit complaining, or quit MSPC, those are your options.)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th December 2010, 4:38 am

(my insatiable bitching is hindering the progress of the game? im not doing anything to hinder the game im just trying to test a fucking spell, other people are bitching at me and trying to stop me from testing a spell that could help us later in the game. How is it possible for my going and wanting to test a spell slowing everyone else down? or do you want me there to hold your hand? Why cant you guys just let me go test my spell and you go do what you wanna do, im pretty sure you guys don't need me to lead the way)
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 4:58 am

Jesus christ you like a fucking six year old with a new toy.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th December 2010, 5:45 am

(Really Namorg. Seeing that most of you don't want me to test my new spell then I want you to give me a GOOD reason as to why I shouldn't test it now and non of this bullshit that I can test it later, I want an actual reason as to why it would benefit me to test it later rather than now. If no GOOD reason comes up then it just shows that you are the ones stalling the progress of the story and that truly you are either to scared for me to find my true power or you are just ignorant assholes that only want things that benefit yourself and no one else to happen).

Eagle if you could please just continue the story ignoring my request for the moment and just update their movements. If no GOOD reasons (deemed by myself) arise within 24 hours of this post could you do either a small update for me testing my spell or if more progression of the story has happened then can you just add my test in that update.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th December 2010, 5:51 am

Discussion on this matter ought to stop. You're all hindering the progress of the game with your pointless arguing.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th December 2010, 6:12 am

Alright. I don't think many people did too much interesting stuff.

Honestly, you guys should just cut the love-hate shit and make out already.

Or kill each other, if you're so inclined. That's how we solve problems back home.

I'm kidding. You're tearing this family apart.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 385

BLADEWIND and DEXTA enter this room. On the table is a book and a pair of DEVIL ROARS.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 26th December 2010, 6:15 am

Teal: *Walk to the book and open it, examining the contents and reading if there is anything interesting.*

"Pick up those Devil Roars if you don't mind."
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th December 2010, 6:18 am

Red: -Climb the ladder and peek (glasses on) inside the door-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 26th December 2010, 6:22 am

Vanguard: All right you guys handle what I can only assume to be Hellacious's Journal. Bound to be some good shit there.

As for the rest of us, it's Basilisk hunting time.

-step in front of Super Mega, stopping him from looking in the room, instead, just look into the room using the repaired mirror-
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 26th December 2010, 1:26 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 2 Stalemateani
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 26th December 2010, 1:51 pm

Blue: Peek into the room that Dexta and Bladewind entered.

*However turn and follow vanguard*

"Good luck black and teal.......if that room is as small as it looks, don't go cooking yourself now."

Last edited by mboddz751 on 26th December 2010, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 26th December 2010, 1:54 pm

Dexta117 wrote: it just shows that you are the ones stalling the progress of the story and that truly you are either to scared for me to find my true power or you are just ignorant assholes that only want things that benefit yourself and no one else to happen

MY FACE. I just got done saying its not a contest. You get backed into a corner and now your gonna try flipping your immaturity on us. I don't think so, grow the fuck up buddy
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 3:09 pm

One reason you shouldnt test yout spell?
Eaglendia wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:Black: Carefully open the door making sure not to meet the eye contact of anything, if room is clear then head inside and TEST INFERNO TEMPEST

Using this attack in such close proximity to your teammates would be incredibly dangerous.

Even fucking eagle told you its not a good idea. take the hint or you might get petrified....again. But if you really want to test the spell go ahead. by all means leave the rest of the group and go two rooms away where a basilisk can petrify you.

yellow: Ending this argument please follow vanguard.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th December 2010, 3:59 pm

I

oh man, why am I even writing in this?

the crazy pink bitch told me that I'd be a lot less... something... if I get my thoughts down on paper. callous, I think? i don't really care that much. this thing sucks major ass and i don't usually do this girly kinda shit but it's a gift so what the hell i guess, i'll give it a shot.

a while back, old crim appointed me to be the head of this place. i'm the de facto leader while he dicks around doing god knows what. an educated guess would dictate that the crazy bastard's a dimension-hopper, or maybe he's just playing fucking cribbage in the wizard's sanctum for days at a time. i would assume the latter though if it were true he probably wouldn't have a stick up his ass. he shows up from time to time again, but the guy is so serious i don't even get it.

anyway, i don't know what's up with these people, to be honest, but they are pretty damn incompetent. they don't seem to be able to stand eachother either; when crim called us to meeting, good old nature boy started flipping his shit like none other, like being in the same room drove the guy crazy or something. i respect his ability but the dude's a total smartass with absolutely no grip on reality, and to think that they offered him my position? he wouldn't know a fucking promotion if it bit him in the ass, that's for sure.

((You drift in and out. The journal consists of more of this incoherent, stream-of-consciousness drivel.))

Last edited by Eaglendia on 26th December 2010, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th December 2010, 4:00 pm

IV

i am realy starting to get sick of this shit.

maybe these assholes are starting to get the best of me, but all d'meanr does all day is sit around and watch our fucking pathetic army bash their heads against the walls. today I told her to get off her ass and help me out with something, but all of a sudden nature boy comes out of nowhere and starts talking to me like i'm the bad guy or something. makes me want to tear the guy apart for sure.

i talked to the tiny green robot man today. apparently crim and the wizard are supplying him with these stupid looking things to power his experiments. says they have limitless applications and a ridiculous supply of power. now, that sounds totally my speed, except he wouldn't let go of any.

beat the shit out of him. not really sure why I did it. i told him I was the leader of this place, and if he interferes in my prerogative again, i'll fucking murder him. haven't heard him say a word since, it's pretty jokes.

anyway, if these assholes won't do what they're supposed to be doing, I think I can help them along. i'm using the power of the devil roars to create an amulet of dominance, something that will prevent them from ever defying orders again.

because I realize that someone's got to lead this place.

and if it's not crim, then i suppose I'm just the next best thing.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 26th December 2010, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next