Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Eaglendia 5th February 2011, 12:30 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:Wait.

What.

No, I'm not setting up for a sequel or foreshadowing anything.

I just made a series of jokes and unexpected events that I thought would be funny in the aftermath of MSPC.

Does this not please you?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Flasktoss55 5th February 2011, 1:21 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Flasktoss55 wrote:Wait.

What.

No, I'm not setting up for a sequel or foreshadowing anything.

I just made a series of jokes and unexpected events that I thought would be funny in the aftermath of MSPC.

Does this not please you?

OKAY!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 5th February 2011, 2:00 am

good job eagle. This was a fun ass ride that left a lot of us on edge when entering a new section of the dungeon!
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 5th February 2011, 12:51 pm

Thanks for letting me play a part in the game Eagle. <333
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 5th February 2011, 4:18 pm

Eagle Thanks for letting me join in on the fun

at first i didnt take much interest in the story until you gave me the change to be apart of something greater

thank you, it was five months that was enriched by your creation of MSPC

and Dexta

Hellz Yeah, lets go for that beer
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 6th February 2011, 1:50 am

It's....over? But....i just got back.....
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 16th June 2011, 3:23 am

In the wake of the events of one fateful day, we have become the heroes of this land, and the rulers of our world.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 1-1

The three of us ventured back into the ruined edifice in search of this journal--we are the three most powerful magi known to this world, and we have since completed the original works of Django the Black, and pushed our latent magical and alchemical powers to their outer limits.

Now, we are closer than ever to restoring life to one who is no-longer-living. Though we have yet to identify the proper reagents at the time of this dictation...

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 2-1

Anything will be possible eventually, between the powerful minds of myself and my allies.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 3-1

Another of our comrades has become the strongest living warrior of this world. He seeks to discover new species, slay legendary beasts, and use his own immense strength and the power of his chromatic piety to ultimately promote peace among the people of Generica.

We will always stand strong together, regardless of our desires and how much distance separates us. We have pushed the limits of not only the powers central to this world...

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 4-1

But the powerful Sigmatic forces that we know now to govern our very existence.

We were, and still are, to some extent, selfish men, but we act with the greater good in mind. We seek power, discovery, wealth, and peace.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 5

But in totality, we aspire to live our lives in reflection of the events of the fateful day that united all of us for eternity.

That'll be all, gentlemen. Thanks again for the ride.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th June 2011, 3:43 am

mspc was a shitty forum game that, at its best, was simply mediocre

10/10 would play again
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 16th June 2011, 3:57 am

A sequel? Very Happy

If so I would love to play again and hopefully redeem myself for past ignorance.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th June 2011, 5:19 am

It must continue.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th June 2011, 5:32 am

More?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 16th June 2011, 8:16 am

I could see me, mboddz and bladewind bringing back sgt zombie and jumpingsnipa then finding out robochips made it to the sigmatic plane with hellacious blue and we start the next journey of everyone going to the sigmatic plane and help vangaurd defend his home.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 16th June 2011, 8:20 am

Plausible

In a good way =D
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 16th June 2011, 7:33 pm

Finally

i got my beer ... thank you eagle, you just made my day
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 16th June 2011, 7:47 pm

Question: Who is speaking/writing about the 3 magi going into the ruined edifice and about everyone else?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th June 2011, 7:50 pm

It was mboddz, hence the blue text.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 16th June 2011, 7:57 pm

ooooooooooooh
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 11th July 2012, 3:44 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 21 MSPThing

1440x900... wallpaper? Whatever.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 11th July 2012, 12:21 pm

When you see the Wizard...

YOU WILL SHIT BRICKS.

Also, great stuff. I love looking at this and seeing all the characters, it's like a trip down memory lane.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th July 2012, 6:08 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:When you see the Wizard...

YOU WILL SHIT BRICKS.

Also, great stuff. I love looking at this and seeing all the characters, it's like a trip down memory lane.

It's several degrees stranger drawing them again. I'm taking a break from stick figures for sure.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 12th July 2012, 6:17 am

is this canon
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th July 2012, 6:29 pm

Very nice work. Since this wallpaper corresponds with my monitor size and resolution: I'll actually be using it.

Spoiler:
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 12th July 2012, 6:48 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:I seem to be lost, and unwelcome.

At least you have hair :/
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th July 2012, 9:20 pm

Does this mean MSPC is back on?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th July 2012, 12:10 pm

The bumps will continue until submission is achieved.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next