Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
All bout america - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
All bout america - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
All bout america - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
All bout america - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
All bout america - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
All bout america - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
All bout america - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
All bout america - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
All bout america - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
All bout america - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
All bout america - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
All bout america - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

All bout america

+40
snowwolf1996
Cloakey100
WestHybrid 360
eegleindia
FoundDa Kiwi
Garquin
bman4782
Mattiicus
SlashmanG
Desert Sleepy
Sir Manguydude
Cazio117
Viperous Slayer
DeadApe
ApocalypseVVolf.
RedrumSalad
zombie dude
Black Eyes
sgt zombie23
A Groovy Tophat
Jagdgeschwader
Super Mega King
T REDD262
Cry Vengeance
BAXTABEAST22
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
mboddz751
steveeeee
Bladewind23
eaustinn36
. ADestroyer360
ABigSoggy Wafle
Masta Shef
Meatshield718
BLACK SNOW 13
andrew
KZ Powned
Vicious Fox
unshapedskills
44 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

All bout america - Page 2 Empty Re: All bout america

Post  mboddz751 17th March 2011, 9:05 pm

even though the military got this country out of the great depression, it was because it was almost all manual labor. Now its all automated so that won't happen again (at least not on that level anyway). And more funding for the military..........................my face (it needs to be cut)

All bout america - Page 2 118020322_f5132e3fba
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th March 2011, 9:11 pm

read my posts ... please... I never said to increase funding..... I just said LEAVE IT ALONE

If anything bring back the space program, leave the military where it is. No cuts, no additions, no nothing.

If America paid its soldiers as much as most of the countries on that chart, its spending would be half of that. So its not like they just burn the money on useless shit

andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 17th March 2011, 9:14 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:read my posts ... please... I never said to increase funding..... I just said LEAVE IT ALONE

If anything bring back the space program, leave the military where it is. No cuts, no additions, no nothing.

but its draining us financially as well. Thats like saying lets leave this tick on our pet. Not to mention that bringing back the space program while leaving the military budget where it is would be a double whammy on our budget. The military's budget is amazingly high as it is and combined with a ungodly amount of wars it would be plain stupid imo.

mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 17th March 2011, 9:16 pm

double post:

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children...

This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron - Ike Eisenhower
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 17th March 2011, 9:26 pm

The graph doesn't lie. We way overspend on military. Why? Because we can't get out of other people's business. Get out of Afganistan, get out of everywhere, and (call me crazy) cut military 70-80%.

Considering how much we spend on it, this alone would almost solve the deficit.

We can also cut foreign aid.. a lot. Especially to Isreal. Don't spend money on other countries when you barely have enough to keep your own running. Domestic comes first.

And we need Universal Healthcare so bad it's not even funny.

And Que flamewar! Wink
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 17th March 2011, 9:39 pm

eaustinn36 wrote: And we need Universal Healthcare so bad it's not even funny.

This soooooo much.

Even though Americans pay the most for healthcare (privatized mind you. Aka: profit over people) then any other civilian IN THE WORLD we still have like the 32 or 33rd healthcare system in the world (below those that are universal)
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 17th March 2011, 11:35 pm

Political Party: Registered Independent.

Views on foreign affairs: We should focus at lot more attention and effort on domestic affairs, which we sorta having been doing for the most part, at least media wise. Slowly start to pull troops out of the middle east. No time soon since it's an unstable mess but eventually.

Views on domestic affairs: Tons of focus here. Defense most definitely has to get cut, there's so much bloat there it's not even funny. It doesn't also help the fact that we're in a 12 trillion dollar debt.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th March 2011, 11:53 pm

Does anybody realize that the U.S. largest export (other then trash and scrap) is weapons due to military needs... Cutting the Military budget will cut a lot of jobs.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th March 2011, 12:11 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Does anybody realize that the U.S. largest export (other then trash and scrap) is weapons due to military needs... Cutting the Military budget will cut a lot of jobs.

We are a consumer based economy rather than an Import/Export one (which is stupid imo), so it won't hit us bad compared to other things. Besides, who do you think is buying our weapons anyways?....

And seriously, if your thinking about it that way, then cutting anything will cut many jobs. Raising taxes will kill jobs. Doing anything will kill jobs, and not doing anything will kill jobs. Keep in mind though that while military jobs may be lost, new jobs will be created in the educational (or something else) field (if invested in), so it will all even out, or do better.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th March 2011, 12:59 am

eaustinn36 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Does anybody realize that the U.S. largest export (other then trash and scrap) is weapons due to military needs... Cutting the Military budget will cut a lot of jobs.

We are a consumer based economy rather than an Import/Export one (which is stupid imo), so it won't hit us bad compared to other things. Besides, who do you think is buying our weapons anyways?....
One I can name right off the bat is Saudi Arabia. They just bought a fleet of aircraft and helicopters from us.

Read this:http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/news/international/america_exports_weapons_full.fortune/index.htm

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 18th March 2011, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found better article)
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 18th March 2011, 4:01 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

One I can name right off the bat is Saudi Arabia. They just bought a fleet of aircraft and helicopters from us.

Read this:http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/news/international/america_exports_weapons_full.fortune/index.htm

did you see the chart? I would much rather cut some military jobs then make the average american pay for the bloated defense budget. And just because some people bought some merchandise from us doesn't get rid of the fact that we need to seriously cut our military budget. Our country is basically paying a retarded amount on military when we have poverty slowly creeping up the back door. So don't talk about losing military jobs when a larger portion of average american workers have lost their jobs over this economy. Not to mention you're basically stating that you support the MIC (military industrial complex).

It scares me that many politicians still have that cold war mind set where defense dominates our wallet (the money has to come from somewhere)

edit: nice job beating around the bush on austinns final comment btw
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th March 2011, 5:40 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Edit: And yes I know they scrapped the space program, which was a HUGE mistake. Again, somethings you just don't cut funding from.
And why is that? What's there in space that's so important?

And what's so bad about other countries having more advanced space technology? If anything, it would just be smarter to let others develop it and then buy the technology from them IF it is ever needed.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 18th March 2011, 6:28 pm

Ok has anybody noticed that america spends the most money on military, but doesn't america rape all. All of those other countries don't spend much money on military because we do the work for them. America truly is the world police.

On another note i feel like if america had interment camps for stupid people it would help us all. I mean stupid people are the problem in this country. what i would give to take the cast of jersey shore and blow their fucking brains out. And also people in this country feel like they are entitled to something. Like taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor is bullshit. the money you make is the money you earn and your not entitled to shit, you have to work for everything in life. for example my dad grew up with 7 siblings and was poor. the man worked his ass off and now my family is upper middle class and the government classifies us as rich but we're not. we could live a more rich lifestyle if the government didn't take all of our fucking money but those poor people deserve the money that my dad works his ass off for

and why are we talking about america? lets focus on france. france sucks they don't take responsibility for shit. they back out of every war, and are just pussies

and also

America!! Fuck Yeah!!!
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 18th March 2011, 6:53 pm

BAXTABEAST22 wrote:Ok has anybody noticed that america spends the most money on military, but doesn't america rape all. All of those other countries don't spend much money on military because we do the work for them. America truly is the world police.

On another note i feel like if america had interment camps for stupid people it would help us all. I mean stupid people are the problem in this country. what i would give to take the cast of jersey shore and blow their fucking brains out. And also people in this country feel like they are entitled to something. Like taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor is bullshit. the money you make is the money you earn and your not entitled to shit, you have to work for everything in life. for example my dad grew up with 7 siblings and was poor. the man worked his ass off and now my family is upper middle class and the government classifies us as rich but we're not. we could live a more rich lifestyle if the government didn't take all of our fucking money but those poor people deserve the money that my dad works his ass off for

and why are we talking about america? lets focus on france. france sucks they don't take responsibility for shit. they back out of every war, and are just pussies

and also

America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

I have read your opinion, and respect it. Here is my rebuttle.

A: America is not the Police, We simply guard our investments. And with our fingers in everyones pocket, It's easy to see why.

B: Yes, the cast of Jersey shore is about as intellectually gifted as a bag of dead goldfish, but they're entitled to the money they make.

C: Nobody told your Dad he had to make more money then he needed. The poor don't deserve to be overlooked purely on the principle of, "They don't work hard." Alot of those people were never given the opportunity to work hard because of that attitude. And I'm sure you've considered the fact that a majority of those poor and homeless people are veterans of American wars.

D: The Government takes that money, because they can't trust you to circulate it properly.

And finally, E:

France fought a war for nearly 100 years, consecutively. And you know that thing that chops off people's heads? Yeah, the Guillotine is a French invention, as are many other torture devices. So I'd say they've already banked enough time with fighting.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 18th March 2011, 6:57 pm

BAXTABEAST22 wrote:Ok has anybody noticed that america spends the most money on military, but doesn't america rape all. All of those other countries don't spend much money on military because we do the work for them. America truly is the world police.

All bout america - Page 2 KK71U

This is why the rest of the world hates us. Why do we have ANY right to police the world?

Edit: I also don't understand where this French hate comes from. It seems like BECAUSE THEY LOSE ALL WARS. Hurr they don't. The reason they got steamrolled in World War 2 was the fact that they were still recovering from World War 1 which fucked them up financially. Also Napoleon, you know the French Emperor, lead a very successful army that took over most of Europe by storm.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 18th March 2011, 7:59 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:

All bout america - Page 2 KK71U

This is why the rest of the world hates us. Why do we have ANY right to police the world?

Edit: I also don't understand where this French hate comes from. It seems like BECAUSE THEY LOSE ALL WARS. Hurr they don't. The reason they got steamrolled in World War 2 was the fact that they were still recovering from World War 1 which fucked them up financially. Also Napoleon, you know the French Emperor, lead a very successful army that took over most of Europe by storm.

I think the hate comes from the Vietnam War. After Japanese defeat in WWII, France wanted to colonize Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh didn't like this, and guerrillas dstarting rebeling against the French. The French were still weak due to WWII, and turned to us for help. We were soon paying for a lot of the cost of the war. Once the French lost Dien Bien Phu, they negotiated a cease-fire and pulled out.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 18th March 2011, 8:55 pm

yeah i kinda rambled there but i really really really hate france. i feel like they couldn't do anything if i just showed up with an AK and started tearing the place up because their military sucks
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 19th March 2011, 12:29 am

You bring the AK, France will bring the pain.

All bout america - Page 2 Jean_claude_van_damme
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th March 2011, 12:53 am

mboddz751 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

did you see the chart? I would much rather cut some military jobs then make the average american pay for the bloated defense budget. And just because some people bought some merchandise from us doesn't get rid of the fact that we need to seriously cut our military budget. Our country is basically paying a retarded amount on military when we have poverty slowly creeping up the back door. So don't talk about losing military jobs when a larger portion of average american workers have lost their jobs over this economy. Not to mention you're basically stating that you support the MIC (military industrial complex).

It scares me that many politicians still have that cold war mind set where defense dominates our wallet (the money has to come from somewhere)

edit: nice job beating around the bush on austinns final comment btw
I don't remember much from that news segment, the Saudi's were the only one I can remember.

I don't know if you understand that the military does employe civilians too. My city is almost dependent on the military base inside its limits. Without it the economy would suffer greatly for my town. With the military budget as it is now, the city is slowly getting by and growing.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 19th March 2011, 2:58 am

Why is military even an option for such spending? Defense is quite alright but, are 'we' (and that term is used loosely) so useless, that our main export has to be killing machines? I find that quite sad. Ignoring the absurd reasons for causes of these wars, do our leaders (which, by the way, are usually known as Special Interest Groups) and even some of us find that fighting in these pointless and costly wars gains anything? Are we just so supercilious that we feel our life it greater than the 'scum' that attacked our country? Or are we just materialistic, and demand what every ounce of oil we can get ours hands on, just to prevent the inevitable rising gas prices? It actually seems more paranoiac than materialistic...

/late night rant
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 19th March 2011, 3:24 am

+1 to Cry, Slacker Hero, and ABigSoggy Wafle.

Would post a response, but it is way too late.

However, I can say this. For all those French haters out there; show some respect. According to the WHO they have one of the top healthcare systems in the world. Military might isn't everything. If it was, we would be a totalitarian military dictatorship. I'll leave it at that for now.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th March 2011, 4:14 am

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Why is military even an option for such spending? Defense is quite alright but, are 'we' (and that term is used loosely) so useless, that our main export has to be killing machines? I find that quite sad. Ignoring the absurd reasons for causes of these wars, do our leaders (which, by the way, are usually known as Special Interest Groups) and even some of us find that fighting in these pointless and costly wars gains anything? Are we just so supercilious that we feel our life it greater than the 'scum' that attacked our country? Or are we just materialistic, and demand what every ounce of oil we can get ours hands on, just to prevent the inevitable rising gas prices? It actually seems more paranoiac than materialistic...

/late night rant
Sadly true.....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th March 2011, 3:52 pm

In response to Austinn, like Cry said France will bring the pain. I don't understand where everyone gets the idea that France is weak, yet they have one of the toughest training programs out there. Ever hear of the French Foreign Legion?

Last edited by Masta Shef on 19th March 2011, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 19th March 2011, 5:07 pm

+1 to austin
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th March 2011, 8:38 pm

Masta Shef wrote:In response to Austinn, like Cry said France will bring the pain. I don't understand where everyone gets the idea that France is weak, yet they have one of the toughest training programs out there. Ever hear of the French Foreign Legion?
I assume people get the impression that France is weak because, during each world war, they needed saving each time. I mean, France did get invaded, and pooped on but, past is the past. Aside from the semi-recent riots, France still is one of the top 3 countries... Ok top 5...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next