Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic)

+13
A Groovy Tophat
Leniette
NickisanEnigma
FoundDa Kiwi
Sigmatic Scholar
Slacker Hero
Masterofkills09
Flasktoss55
oO Coggy Oo
Meatshield718
MrKurt2012
Super Mega King
Eaglendia
17 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty Re: Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic)

Post  Meatshield718 15th July 2012, 12:00 pm

Ellamin: See if you can't read the letters. Then, leave the cottage and continue down the road.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic) - Page 31 Empty Re: Celestials (Open RPG - Game Topic)

Post  NickisanEnigma 15th July 2012, 8:28 pm

Sonia: "Uh, yeah, what Douglas said..."

At an appropriate moment, "So, hey, you guys remember those things we fought on the beach? When we checked out the wreckage?"
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th July 2012, 9:23 pm

Asho: Be on the lookout for small to mid sized wildlife. If the opportunity arises, skewer with my sword. After all, we need to eat sometime. "Yes, Sonia?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 18th July 2012, 2:55 am

Lucius: "Hopefully this fire doesn't spread so far as to Callestria or the fishing village. The destruction would be horrific." Keep watch for any animals that may be hostile as you head through the woods with the rest of the group.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 18th July 2012, 4:29 am

Daeron Coegal (Oo Coggy oO) | Redthorne | HP: 30/30 | MP: 20/20 | LV2
Spoiler:

Callestria City – Sapphire Street: Blacksmith's

"Hello! I was in here earlier, if you recall. I was inquiring about your swords, which I'm still interested in, by the way; however, I recently acquired this and was hoping you might be able to reduce its size to something easily manageable."

“Ah... right. I haven't seen you here, but you must have talked to my partner at the weapon shop.” He pauses. “He told me someone came in looking while I was handling business elsewhere. Let me see, then!”

The blacksmith takes a look at the shell. “Interesting. I'm not awfully familiar with this... chitinous material. It will take special tools to shape it into a more manageable form—that said, something so exotic would be desirable to hunters and collectors. Are you seeking my services, or did you wish to arrange some sort of trade?”

Bryce Adams (Desert Sleepy) | Cleric | HP: 27/27 | MP: 47/64 | LV2
Spoiler:
Krodius (Fattyboy122) | Death Celebrator | HP: 30/33 | MP: 42/52 | LV2
Spoiler:

No Man's Land – Signal Hill

You cast a healing spell on the sick girl; light washes over her and she briefly stirs, but it seems to have almost no effect.

"Very well. Can you direct me to where these candles are sold? Also, I don't know how much the candle will cost, but I don't have any money."

The boy reaches into his pocket and produces some silver coins, placing them into your hand. “We make very little, and devote much of our income and savings to purchasing these. They've been getting more and more expensive, though... this should be enough...”

The three of you head outside, and he points to the hill, where the road forks north and leads upward. “The village is ahead, and the lady who sells them will be there somewhere.”

You nod and continue down the road and up the hill; as you rise, you see a village on a summit of sorts, enclosed by hills on all sides. The dirt road fades into weathered cobblestone, and cottages as well as various buildings are seated around the circular summit in a relatively neat arrangement despite their dilapidated appearance—you think you can spy a general store. In the center of the village, there is a small well for drawing water; straight ahead, at the back of the village, a stone bell tower rises over all the other visible buildings.

Several people are making their way around the place in a slow demeanor—some give you strange glances as you pass.

Ellamin Loyalar (Meatshield718) | Thief | HP: 18/18 | MP: 20/20 | LV2
Spoiler:

No Man's Land

There isn't much to be had in this place, and the few remaining letters are mostly illegible. You leave and make your way back to the north, then continue to the east down the road. As you draw closer to the windmill, an accompanying farmstead comes into view. You quicken your pace a bit; the two people you saw—the cleric and warrior—are making their way up a hill further east where the road forks north.

Douglas Linsenmeyer (Flasktoss55) | Brawler | HP: 33/33 | MP: 16/16 | LV2
Spoiler:
Asho Ewan (Super Mega King) | Spellblade | HP: 30/30 | MP: 43/52 | LV2
Spoiler:
Lucius Aurelius (FoundDa Kiwi) | Holy Knight | HP: 29/33 | MP: 28/28 | LV2
Spoiler:
Sonia Corprosca (NickisanEnigma) | Dominae | HP: 28/33 | MP: 23/48 | LV2
Spoiler:
Anise Mockingbird (NPC? (Leniette)) | Pirate | HP: 24/24 | MP: 24/24 | LV1
Spoiler:
Alvaro (NPC) | Treasure Hunter | HP: 24/24 | MP: 24/24 |
Spoiler:

Oksana

The group continues to push forward through the torrid forest, with Asho drawing his blade and using it to cut a path through the unkempt area. “Keep your weapons ready, everyone. Never know what might attack us.”

"This tragedy striking at the ecosystem here may prove to be beneficial for our party. The wildlife is mostly focused on escaping the heat." Douglas nods.

“I have never seen them quite like this.” Alvaro says, looking up into the treetops.

"Hopefully this fire doesn't spread so far as to Callestria or the fishing village. The destruction would be horrific." Lucius adds.

The conversation stalls, and Sonia chimes in. "So, hey, you guys remember those things we fought on the beach? When we checked out the wreckage?"

“Tide-somethin's.” Anise says.

"Yes, Sonia?" Asho asks, as the group makes their way onward.

There are few visible landmarks in any direction, though you believe you can see a hill some distance to the northeast, the path is to the south, and you think there is a clearing in the forest an indeterminate distance ahead.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th July 2012, 5:20 am

Bryce: Head for the general store and ask the proprietor about the red candles.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 18th July 2012, 5:44 am

Asho: Continue onward to the clearing. Check with Alvaro that we are heading in the correct direction.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th July 2012, 8:22 am

Douglas: "Could you be referring to Tidewalkers?"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 18th July 2012, 4:37 pm

Sonia:

"Yeah, the tidewalkers. I went down to drop off the package for the blacksmith, and the entire beach was just swarmed with them. They wouldn't stop coming. It was like they were fleeing from the water... I've just been thinking maybe we should avoid the coast for awhile."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 20th July 2012, 6:09 pm

Asho: "Maybe we should, at least for now."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 20th July 2012, 6:12 pm

Ellamin: Tail the travelers. Stay off to the side of the road. Blend in with the crowd. Don't be seen.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 22nd July 2012, 10:03 pm

Douglas Linsenmeyer (Flasktoss55) | Brawler | HP: 33/33 | MP: 16/16 | LV2
Spoiler:
Asho Ewan (Super Mega King) | Spellblade | HP: 30/30 | MP: 43/52 | LV2
Spoiler:
Lucius Aurelius (FoundDa Kiwi) | Holy Knight | HP: 29/33 | MP: 28/28 | LV2
Spoiler:
Sonia Corprosca (NickisanEnigma) | Dominae | HP: 28/33 | MP: 23/48 | LV2
Spoiler:
Anise Mockingbird (NPC? (Leniette)) | Pirate | HP: 24/24 | MP: 24/24 | LV1
Spoiler:
Alvaro (NPC) | Treasure Hunter | HP: 24/24 | MP: 24/24 |
Spoiler:

Oksana – Heart of the Forest

“Could you be referring to Tidewalkers?” Douglas asks.

"Yeah, the tidewalkers.” Sonia speaks. “I went down to drop off the package for the blacksmith, and the entire beach was just swarmed with them. They wouldn't stop coming. It was like they were fleeing from the water... I've just been thinking maybe we should avoid the coast for awhile."

"Maybe we should, at least for now." Asho nods. “Alvaro? Is this the right way?”

“I am... not sure. Let us forge ahead and try to get our bearings. So long as we continue east, we will make it through this place.”

You continue cutting a path through the forest, into the clearing ahead.

A shining stone slab breaches the dirt here; it is chipped along the vertices and worn from many years of weathering, and tilted to one side as if sunken into the earth or forced up from a lower stratum of the world. In front of it, a statue faces you; carved out of what appears to be a single, massive opal, it depicts a girl no older than six or seven, standing on one knee. Her hair flows down to her shoulders, perpetually tossed backwards regardless of the tangible breeze. Her arms are outstretched, and her head is tilted back, marble eyes permanently affixed on the heavens; in her hands, she offers up an empty bowl.

The members of the group who visited the museum earlier remember the image of a similar girl—a similar statue, but in a much more ruined state, and carved out of a different material.

As you take steps into the clearing, the forest around you begins to flicker, and you remember the towering blaze drawing closer through the forest, caused by forces unknown. You feel as if something is angry—at you, or something else, but are not sure what or why.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

No Man's Land – Signal Hill: General Store

The general store is dimly lit by several lanterns, illuminating the various merchandise available. There are stands with fruit that doesn't seem particularly fresh, and baskets of bread set out on a table with price markers. You can see racks of dusty clothing and traveling supplies lined up on one wall of the place, and though the store is mostly devoid of people, a shopkeeper waits behind the counter; sitting in front of him is a single red candle.

“Hello!” You approach the counter cautiously. The shopkeeper is a middle-aged man with a nervous look on his face. “I was wondering if we could purchase one of those candles you have there.”

“Y-you... you don't have one?” He asks, giving you a frightened look. “The merchant has gone back to the bell tower for the day! She won't have anyone just knocking on her door! You'll have to find someone else to sell you one, or maybe stay with someone who does have one for the night? Look... just go, and hurry! Nothing against you, but you know I can't have the two of you in here!”

He points to the door, and as you look outside, you notice that the people on the streets carry similar faintly-burning candles with them, in small handled trays, despite the broad daylight.

Ellamin Loyalar (Meatshield718) | Thief | HP: 18/18 | MP: 20/20 | LV2
Spoiler:

No Man's Land

There is no crowd to blend into, but it seems like an unnecessary precaution. The people appear to be walking to a village at the top of a hill.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd July 2012, 10:05 pm

Asho: "Come on, we have to go! Alvaro, take your best guess, what's the right direction?"

Lead the group running in whatever direction Alvaro points.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd July 2012, 10:10 pm

Bryce: "What's going on here, friend? We're just travelers, hoping to help a family in need. Their candle's burning low, and they need a new one. What's the purpose of these candles? Are they supposed to ward off evil spirits or something like that?"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 22nd July 2012, 10:23 pm

Lucius: "Does anyone else feel that? It's almost as if the entire forest is emitting a sense of hatred..." As you start to run with the others, "Wasn't the statue in the museum an exact copy of that one? Maybe there was a gem here at some point."

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 22nd July 2012, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 22nd July 2012, 11:11 pm

Douglas: Follow Alvaro's sense of direction.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 23rd July 2012, 6:08 pm

Sonia: "It's pretty much the same statue. Whoever it is we're chasing down, they're already steps ahead of us. So we gotta go, cause he's burning this place down."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 23rd July 2012, 7:59 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

No Man's Land – Signal Hill: General Store

"What's going on here, friend? We're just travelers, hoping to help a family in need. Their candle's burning low, and they need a new one. What's the purpose of these candles? Are they supposed to ward off evil spirits or something like that?" You ask, glancing down at the red candle.

“They are our only defense... against it. You're not from here, are you? You don't... have your candles.” The man's eyes widen. “If you're trying to get one, you'll either have to wait until she returns, or seek her out at her tower... but she will have no visitors, not a one. There is not much time.”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 23rd July 2012, 8:01 pm

Bryce: "What is 'it' and who is 'she'?"
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 23rd July 2012, 10:11 pm

Douglas: "Who is this individual you speak of, Sonia?"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 24th July 2012, 2:37 am

Sonia: "I'm speaking more theoretically I mean, burns at the museum robbery, fires over town. Similar statue, similar fire entity. I think it's the same thing committing this deforestation event we're about to be charred to a crisp by if we don't hurry, just, by the way guys."

NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th July 2012, 2:54 am

Ellamin: Go into the village.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 24th July 2012, 4:22 pm

Krodius: Yes please elaborate you are making me very uneasy.......
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31